Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2018, 11:30:52 AM »

Good morning again, boys. Just received my LAST CHANCE TO PRE-REGISTER email for CigarFest.
LALTS, same here. Better get it on right stat now!
I'm torn, I'd love to get into the event but don't want/need the cigars
They need to sell a lookie-loo ticket. Or something where you get the bag and the lighter and the ashtray, but no cigars.
Well, it IS CIGARfest after all so...
It's not like I won't be smoking....
They really need to bring back the MoW Thursday night event. No more of this pig roast or AB event bullshit.
For sure, that was a great kick-off event
Indeed. Free to get in, free alcohol, great views. Sheesh on them for getting rid of it.
You see how many times you mentioned "free"? That's why it's no longer happening
Yeah, I definitely understand the reasoning. Much as I understand the reasoning behind the CF tix going up in price every year. And that's why I decided to stop having that event myself. Lol
No events at all on Thursday night, that's the problem we ran into last year with the nasty weather, nowhere to comfortably smoke cigars at a cigar festival...sheesh
Lol, indeed. The store events run until the evening, but those are an hour away. Might as well go to Famous and get food while we're smoking, if we have to make that drive.
Didn't they used to also have some events on Wednesdays? I seem to remember it used to be 5 days, not 4.

EDIT: Yes, they did, looks like they stopped last year. Also, last year, they DID have a Thursday night event, the RP dinner. Now there's just nothing Thursday evening. Sheesh, indeed.
Back in the day there were plenty of events, the bonfire, the RP lake party...now there isn't much. You'd think they could make an event in the big tent work on Thursday night, even with a $10 cover or something
Especially with the tent just sitting there. It's not like they need to put on much of a show, just turn the damn lights on or something. Lol
Coulda, shoulda, woulda.....
Would be nice if the house had a fire pit. Wouldn't do much for the rain, but would certainly make the chilly evenings a tad more comfortable.
We can set one up on the wood deck!

« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2018, 11:31:07 AM »

Wednesday notice from SBC...

Warped Wednesday

Warped Wednesday is here!

Code: WARPED = 20% off plus 5% reward points!
RyJ/Monte sampler at Holt's.

« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2018, 11:31:36 AM »

[...]

Hell, the whole deck can be a fire pit if we try hard enough.

« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2018, 11:33:23 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2018, 11:35:19 AM »

for you working stiffs.
She kinda looks like she got done fucking someone.
There he goes with his office fantasies again... ;)
Photoshop Flo's face on her, and LTG has a happy ending.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/31/2018
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2018, 11:40:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning Raz.

« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2018, 11:40:56 AM »

« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2018, 11:44:39 AM »

Sobremesa Short Torpedo jamming 10-$49.99

« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2018, 11:49:04 AM »

Wednesday notice from SBC...

Warped Wednesday

Warped Wednesday is here!

Code: WARPED = 20% off plus 5% reward points!
Oh learned one, which of the many Warped are your top 2 - 3 sticks?

« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2018, 12:30:58 PM »

for you working stiffs.
She kinda looks like she got done fucking someone.
There he goes with his office fantasies again... ;)
Photoshop Flo's face on her, and LTG has a happy ending.
Every time she helps us hit another billion in earned premium, I have a happy ending. ;)

« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2018, 12:32:22 PM »

Sobremesa Short Torpedo jamming 10-$49.99
Those short torpedos are all over the place.

« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2018, 12:33:46 PM »

Sobremesa Short Torpedo jamming 10-$49.99
Those short torpedos are all over the place.
TWSS

« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2018, 12:50:50 PM »

Sobremesa Short Torpedo jamming 10-$49.99
Those short torpedos are all over the place.
TWSS
My college nickname comes back to haunt me.

« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2018, 12:55:18 PM »

Wednesday notice from SBC...

Warped Wednesday

Warped Wednesday is here!

Code: WARPED = 20% off plus 5% reward points!
Oh learned one, which of the many Warped are your top 2 - 3 sticks?
Tough one.....If you ask me again in 6 months or just after I smoke one of the others, ratings will probably change.

Let me scale them ....

Lirio Rojo
GoTF (we'll include that as a Warped) and Flor Del Valle

Most frequently smoked:
Futuro
La Hacienda
La Colmena, El Oso
Maestro Del Tiempo

Didn't stand out, not on a regular rotation:
Villa Sombra
Corto

Haven't tried:   Black Honey, Don Reynaldo

« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2018, 12:56:03 PM »

Sobremesa Short Torpedo jamming 10-$49.99
Those short torpedos are all over the place.
TWSS
My college nickname comes back to haunt me.
TMI
(or maybe it's too little....)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9