Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2017, 09:05:53 AM »

Good morning TXDave, NJDave, and Dean.

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2017, 09:06:46 AM »

good morning. coffee and Origen Natural corona.

I got 2 of my 4 hours last night. she owes me the balance.
With interest!

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2017, 09:08:07 AM »

Morning Dean and Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2017, 09:09:22 AM »

67 and sunny here this morning.  Feeling a bit like fall.

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2017, 09:11:16 AM »

this Origen I believe needs to be dry boxed. slow burning and needs frequent relights.
Trying to remember if I've ever had one. Is that a Quesada stick?

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2017, 09:11:38 AM »

79° RealFeel 94° and overcast. calling for heavy rains today.

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2017, 09:12:41 AM »

this Origen I believe needs to be dry boxed. slow burning and needs frequent relights.
Trying to remember if I've ever had one. Is that a Quesada stick?
J. Fuego

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2017, 09:14:35 AM »

67 and sunny here this morning.  Feeling a bit like fall.
Love it, but at the same time sad that it has come prematurely. (Layup)

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2017, 09:15:23 AM »

Morning Dean

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2017, 09:16:13 AM »

Morning Mayor

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2017, 09:17:01 AM »

this Origen I believe needs to be dry boxed. slow burning and needs frequent relights.
Trying to remember if I've ever had one. Is that a Quesada stick?
J. Fuego
Ahhh yes. How are the flavors and draw? Or do you find you're working too hard to keep it lit to know?

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2017, 09:17:04 AM »

Dumbass Harvey would pick a weekend with NASCAR off and no football!  SHEESH!

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2017, 09:18:52 AM »

67 and sunny here this morning.  Feeling a bit like fall.
Love it, but at the same time sad that it has come prematurely. (Layup)
Well you will have to hold it until Bean arrives

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2017, 09:22:32 AM »

this Origen I believe needs to be dry boxed. slow burning and needs frequent relights.
Trying to remember if I've ever had one. Is that a Quesada stick?
J. Fuego
Ahhh yes. How are the flavors and draw? Or do you find you're working too hard to keep it lit to know?
I just trashed it, too much work. El Rey de Mundo up next after I clean out my taste buds.

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2017, 09:31:54 AM »

New Additions to the Dictionary

Tweetledenumb: The stupor you feel after being bombarded by so many outrageously dumb tweets that you don’t have the energy to be commensurately horrified by any single one.
Melaniacholia: The misery and despair caused by realizing that you shouldn’t have signed the prenup.
Nirvanka: A transcendent state of peace that comes from knowing that however ineffectual you are at your job, you cannot be let go because you are one with your employer.
Kushnesia: A medical condition that makes you unable to remember anything about yourself when you fill out forms (sexually transmitted, unlike other inheritable forms of memory loss, cf. below).
Donzheimer’s Disease: A form of temporary memory loss that strikes juveniles with inept lawyers.
Manaforte Destiny: The uncanny tendency to keep turning up in suspicious places under self-incriminating circumstances.
Comey-over: A pathetic and vain maneuver to cover up the bare truth about yourself by blaming someone else.
Mueller Lite: Not the White House’s favorite low-calorie beer.
Deaccsession: To dis an erstwhile friend relentlessly, in the hopes that he will unfriend you.
Spicerack: A place where you hang your frenemies out to dry.
Scorchamuccied: To get fucking fired by a cocksucker before you were fucking hired.
Bannona: A bitter, fleshy white fruit that is poisonous to foreigners.
Macron ’n’ Cheese: An unappetizing dish consisting of a French dumpling in a weirdly orange cheddar sauce.
The Kellyanne Con Way: An alternative route that promises to get you to your destination faster but in fact leads you in circles along a shady road until you want to throw up.
Bushup: Someone formerly reviled but now revered due to the arrival on the scene of someone even more awful.
McPain: The anguish and confusion you feel when someone you dislike does something you like.
Flynnstone: To throw subpoenas at someone in order to make him stop Flynnstonewalling.
Comeuppence: Your just deserts for praying that your boss would be fired, never dreaming that his replacement could be worse.
Trumfounded: The shock and bewilderment you feel when things get even worse after you thought that they’d hit rock bottom.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8