Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2017, 04:48:41 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
Have you not been paying attention?  With the exception of undergoing major shoulder surgery, a retired husband holds his wife's purse while she shops at Macy's.
GFY!

 Not this retiree!

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2017, 05:15:36 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
Have you not been paying attention?  With the exception of undergoing major shoulder surgery, a retired husband holds his wife's purse while she shops at Macy's.
Indeed.

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2017, 05:40:02 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
I was heading out for lunch when my boys pissed me off and I turned the car around to have lunch at home instead. Meeting some old friends for Peruvian dinner. No kids. Looking forward to that.

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2017, 05:55:58 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
I was heading out for lunch when my boys pissed me off and I turned the car around to have lunch at home instead. Meeting some old friends for Peruvian dinner. No kids. Looking forward to that.
Boys Done jerked the Mayors chain!

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2017, 05:58:06 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
I was heading out for lunch when my boys pissed me off and I turned the car around to have lunch at home instead. Meeting some old friends for Peruvian dinner. No kids. Looking forward to that.
Way to put your foot down, Mayor Dad.

« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2017, 06:06:35 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
I was heading out for lunch when my boys pissed me off and I turned the car around to have lunch at home instead. Meeting some old friends for Peruvian dinner. No kids. Looking forward to that.
Boys Done jerked the Mayors chain!
No one presses my buttons like they do.

« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2017, 06:09:45 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
I was heading out for lunch when my boys pissed me off and I turned the car around to have lunch at home instead. Meeting some old friends for Peruvian dinner. No kids. Looking forward to that.
Way to put your foot down, Mayor Dad.
The immaturity of one 7 year old is one thing. Two of them, egging one another on is a completely maddening experience. If they just followed half the directions they'd be so much happier.

« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2017, 06:10:33 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
I was heading out for lunch when my boys pissed me off and I turned the car around to have lunch at home instead. Meeting some old friends for Peruvian dinner. No kids. Looking forward to that.
Boys Done jerked the Mayors chain!
No one presses my buttons like they do.
"Don't talk to the Mayor like that, boys, or he'll turn this car right around!"  Third person reference adds gravitas.

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2017, 06:12:04 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
I was heading out for lunch when my boys pissed me off and I turned the car around to have lunch at home instead. Meeting some old friends for Peruvian dinner. No kids. Looking forward to that.
Way to put your foot down, Mayor Dad.
The immaturity of one 7 year old is one thing. Two of them, egging one another on is a completely maddening experience. If they just followed half the directions they'd be so much happier.
Sounds just like here on the banter.  ???

« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2017, 06:41:22 PM »

Damn electricity just shit the bed

« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2017, 07:01:22 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
I was heading out for lunch when my boys pissed me off and I turned the car around to have lunch at home instead. Meeting some old friends for Peruvian dinner. No kids. Looking forward to that.
Are Dad's allow to be themselves?

« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2017, 07:01:54 PM »

Damn electricity just shit the bed
Hope you weren't in it at the time.

« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2017, 07:06:48 PM »

Damn electricity just shit the bed
Now we got 2 fire trucks here.  FMTT's!

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2017, 07:16:03 PM »

Damn electricity just shit the bed
Now we got 2 fire trucks here.  FMTT's!
Fire trucks left and power back on now

« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2017, 09:39:23 PM »

Damn electricity just shit the bed
Now we got 2 fire trucks here.  FMTT's!
Fire trucks left and power back on now
Thumbs up thumbprint cookie fans!