CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 8/26/2017  (Read 7542 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/26/2017
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2017, 04:48:41 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
Have you not been paying attention?  With the exception of undergoing major shoulder surgery, a retired husband holds his wife's purse while she shops at Macy's.
GFY!

Not this retiree!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2017, 05:15:36 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
Have you not been paying attention?  With the exception of undergoing major shoulder surgery, a retired husband holds his wife's purse while she shops at Macy's.
Indeed.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2017, 05:40:02 PM »

I was heading out for lunch when my boys pissed me off and I turned the car around to have lunch at home instead. Meeting some old friends for Peruvian dinner. No kids. Looking forward to that.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2017, 05:55:58 PM »

I was heading out for lunch when my boys pissed me off and I turned the car around to have lunch at home instead. Meeting some old friends for Peruvian dinner. No kids. Looking forward to that.
Boys Done jerked the Mayors chain!

Threebean

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2017, 05:58:06 PM »

Way to put your foot down, Mayor Dad. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2017, 06:06:35 PM »

No one presses my buttons like they do.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2017, 06:09:45 PM »

The immaturity of one 7 year old is one thing. Two of them, egging one another on is a completely maddening experience. If they just followed half the directions they'd be so much happier.

Threebean

« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2017, 06:10:33 PM »

No one presses my buttons like they do.
"Don't talk to the Mayor like that, boys, or he'll turn this car right around!"  Third person reference adds gravitas. 

Threebean

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2017, 06:12:04 PM »

The immaturity of one 7 year old is one thing. Two of them, egging one another on is a completely maddening experience. If they just followed half the directions they'd be so much happier.
Sounds just like here on the banter.  ???

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2017, 06:41:22 PM »

Damn electricity just shit the bed

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2017, 07:01:22 PM »

Are Dad's allow to be themselves?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2017, 07:01:54 PM »

Hope you weren't in it at the time.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2017, 07:06:48 PM »

Now we got 2 fire trucks here.  FMTT's!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2017, 07:16:03 PM »

Fire trucks left and power back on now

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2017, 09:39:23 PM »

Fire trucks left and power back on now
Thumbs up thumbprint cookie fans!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]