CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 19, 2023, 12:02:41 AM

Title: 5/19/2023
Post by: CigarBanter on May 19, 2023, 12:02:41 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 05:55:16 AM
Morning, all. Happy ItsActuallyFridayNow.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 05:56:42 AM
Joe:

Door #1 - Diesel Unholy 5-Star Sampler - 5/19.99
     1 – Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo (5" x 56)
     1 – Diesel Uncut Torpedo (5" x 56)
     1 – Diesel Unlimited Torpedo (5" x 56)
     1 – Diesel Unlimited Maduro Torpedo (5" x 56)
     1 – Diesel Hair of the Dog Torpedo (5" x 56)

Door #2 - Romeo y Julieta 10-Cigar Taster - 10/39.99
     2 – Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully (5” x 50)
     2 – ROMEO by Romeo y Julieta Anejo Robusto (5” x 50)
     2 – Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Robusto (5” x 52)
     2 – ROMEO by Romeo y Julieta Robusto (5” x 54)
     2 – Romeo y Julieta Vintage No. 3 (5” x 50)

Door #3 - Alec Bradley Tempus Nicaragua Quadrum - 10/49.99
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 05:58:03 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Alec Bradley 12-Cigar Sampler - 12/39.99
    2 - Alec Bradley Prensado Robusto (5.0" x 50) ‘96’-Rated
    2 - Alec Bradley Medalist Robusto (5.0 x 52)
    2 - Alec Bradley Superstition Robusto (5.0" x 54)
    2 - Alec Bradley V2L Black Robusto (5.0" x 52)
    2 - Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto (5.0" x 52)
    2 - Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto (5.2" x 52) ‘90’-rated

Door #2 - Montecristo 8-Cigar Flight - 8/36.50
    2 x Montecristo Robusto (4.7”x50)
    2 x Montecristo Double Corona (6.2”x50)
    2 x Montecristo Churchill (7.0”x50)
    2 x Montecristo No. 1 (6.5”x44)

Door #3 - Aging Room Quattro Nicaraguan Maestro (Torpedo) - 5/34.99
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 05:58:17 AM
Apparently, it's also SamplerFriday.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 06:00:38 AM
Morning, all. Happy ItsActuallyFridayNow.
Are you sure? I feel like I'm being teased.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 06:03:17 AM
Apparently, it's also SamplerFriday.
As well as ABsOutTheYingYangFriday!
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 06:07:36 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 06:11:25 AM
Apparently, it's also SamplerFriday.
As well as ABsOutTheYingYangFriday!
CNS
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 06:11:49 AM
Morning, all. Happy ItsActuallyFridayNow.
Are you sure? I feel like I'm being teased.
As long as you don't try to log in tomorrow morning, you're good.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 06:18:03 AM
Morning, all. Happy ItsActuallyFridayNow.
Are you sure? I feel like I'm being teased.
As long as you don't try to log in tomorrow morning, you're good.
No OT for me?
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 06:24:36 AM
Morning, all. Happy ItsActuallyFridayNow.
Are you sure? I feel like I'm being teased.
As long as you don't try to log in tomorrow morning, you're good.
No OT for me?
No OT for you. I'll be logged in, however.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 06:24:58 AM
Kids don't have school today, so no pickup needed later. That's my Friday bonus.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 06:29:10 AM
Nice looking start to the day out there, but rain moving in later on and through tomorrow.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 06:34:52 AM
Kids don't have school today, so no pickup needed later. That's my Friday bonus.
I got a Friday bonus too. My sons are still on their overnight field trips and my daughter and wife packed their own lunches last night. Plus, my daughter already has a ride to school. No commute for me today but tons to do so let me get started.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 06:35:28 AM
Wordle 699 5/6

🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛
🟨⬛🟩⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 06:38:53 AM
Kids don't have school today, so no pickup needed later. That's my Friday bonus.
I got a Friday bonus too. My sons are still on their overnight field trips and my daughter and wife packed their own lunches last night. Plus, my daughter already has a ride to school. No commute for me today but tons to do so let me get started.
The world giveth and the world taketh away.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 06:39:12 AM
Wordle 699 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟨⬛🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 07:01:13 AM
I've had a new phone for a while now and all my apps were migrated to this new one even if I had no longer been using them. I also stopped listening to podcasts when COVID started because I no longer had a commute.

Yesterday a particular podcast came up in conversation that I had never heard of and I logged in and downloaded an episode to listen to on my way home. Apparently opening a can of worms because overnight, episodes from the 50+ podcasts I had previously subscribed to all downloaded. I'm gonna have to unsubscribe to a bunch of shit today.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 07:04:55 AM
I've had a new phone for a while now and all my apps were migrated to this new one even if I had no longer been using them. I also stopped listening to podcasts when COVID started because I no longer had a commute.

Yesterday a particular podcast came up in conversation that I had never heard of and I logged in and downloaded an episode to listen to on my way home. Apparently opening a can of worms because overnight, episodes from the 50+ podcasts I had previously subscribed to all downloaded. I'm gonna have to unsubscribe to a bunch of shit today.
Lol, whoops! I don't have mine to set up to auto download for that reason. Though, I only have a handful of podcasts that I listen to on a weekly basis.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 07:30:18 AM
I've had a new phone for a while now and all my apps were migrated to this new one even if I had no longer been using them. I also stopped listening to podcasts when COVID started because I no longer had a commute.

Yesterday a particular podcast came up in conversation that I had never heard of and I logged in and downloaded an episode to listen to on my way home. Apparently opening a can of worms because overnight, episodes from the 50+ podcasts I had previously subscribed to all downloaded. I'm gonna have to unsubscribe to a bunch of shit today.
Lol, whoops! I don't have mine to set up to auto download for that reason. Though, I only have a handful of podcasts that I listen to on a weekly basis.
Even with the auto-download, I only went up to 39% of storage used. Not a big deal, I just thought it was funny.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 07:37:59 AM
I've had a new phone for a while now and all my apps were migrated to this new one even if I had no longer been using them. I also stopped listening to podcasts when COVID started because I no longer had a commute.

Yesterday a particular podcast came up in conversation that I had never heard of and I logged in and downloaded an episode to listen to on my way home. Apparently opening a can of worms because overnight, episodes from the 50+ podcasts I had previously subscribed to all downloaded. I'm gonna have to unsubscribe to a bunch of shit today.
Lol, whoops! I don't have mine to set up to auto download for that reason. Though, I only have a handful of podcasts that I listen to on a weekly basis.
Even with the auto-download, I only went up to 39% of storage used. Not a big deal, I just thought it was funny.
Definitely an interesting surprise for you this morning. And if you keep them, you'd have listening material for the next 6 months. :D
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 09:05:58 AM
[...]

I still have aspirations of having my own podcast some day.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 09:16:02 AM
[...]

I'd put you on auto-download.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 10:11:37 AM
Morning, all. Happy ItsActuallyFridayNow.
But it feels like Saturday.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 10:12:21 AM
Apparently, it's also SamplerFriday.
Not to mention AB bonus day.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 10:13:29 AM
Kids don't have school today, so no pickup needed later. That's my Friday bonus.
What the hell reason this time?
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 10:14:38 AM
I've had a new phone for a while now and all my apps were migrated to this new one even if I had no longer been using them. I also stopped listening to podcasts when COVID started because I no longer had a commute.

Yesterday a particular podcast came up in conversation that I had never heard of and I logged in and downloaded an episode to listen to on my way home. Apparently opening a can of worms because overnight, episodes from the 50+ podcasts I had previously subscribed to all downloaded. I'm gonna have to unsubscribe to a bunch of shit today.
I've never listened to a podcast.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 10:16:35 AM
Today is Friday, May 19, the 139th day of 2023.
There are 226 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On May 19, 1536, Anne Boleyn, the second wife of England’s King Henry VIII, was beheaded after being convicted of adultery.

On this date:

In 1780, a mysterious darkness enveloped much of New England and part of Canada in the early afternoon.

In 1913, California Gov. Hiram Johnson signed the Webb-Hartley Law prohibiting “aliens ineligible to citizenship” from owning farm land, a measure targeting Asian immigrants, particularly Japanese.

In 1920, ten people were killed in a gun battle between coal miners, who were led by a local police chief, and a group of private security guards hired to evict them for joining a union in Matewan, a small “company town” in West Virginia.

In 1921, Congress passed, and President Warren G. Harding signed, the Emergency Quota Act, which established national quotas for immigrants.

In 1943, in his second wartime address to the U.S. Congress, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill pledged his country’s full support in the fight against Japan; that evening, Churchill met with President Franklin D. Roosevelt at the White House, where the two leaders agreed on May 1, 1944 as the date for the D-Day invasion of France (the operation ended up being launched more than a month later).

In 1962, film star Marilyn Monroe sang “Happy Birthday to You” to President John F. Kennedy during a Democratic fundraiser at New York’s Madison Square Garden.

In 1967, the Soviet Union ratified a treaty with the United States and Britain, banning nuclear and other weapons from outer space as well as celestial bodies such as the moon. (The treaty entered into force in October 1967.)

In 1993, the Clinton White House set off a political storm by abruptly firing the entire staff of its travel office; five of the seven staffers were later reinstated and assigned to other duties.

In 1994, former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis died in New York at age 64.

In 2003, WorldCom Inc. agreed to pay investors $500 million to settle civil fraud charges.

In 2020, a Trump administration policy of quickly expelling most migrants stopped along the border because of the COVID-19 pandemic was indefinitely extended.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 10:17:27 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama, in a soaring commencement address on work, sacrifice and opportunity, told graduates of historically black Morehouse College in Atlanta to seize the power of their example as black men graduating from college and use it to improve people’s lives. At least one person was killed and dozens were injured as a series of tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa and Illinois. Taylor Swift won eight awards, including album and artist of the year, at the Billboard Music Awards.

Five years ago: Britain’s Prince Harry wed American actress Meghan Markle in a service that reflected Harry’s royal heritage and his bride’s biracial roots, as well as their shared commitment to put a more diverse, modern face on the monarchy. Justify won the Preakness in foggy Baltimore, on the way to a Triple Crown sweep. Starbucks announced a new policy allowing anyone to sit in its cafes or use its restrooms, even if they don’t buy anything; the policy came five weeks after two black men who hadn’t bought anything were arrested at a Philadelphia Starbucks. First lady Melania Trump returned to the white House following a weeklong hospitalization for kidney treatment.

One year ago: President Joe Biden embarks on a six-day trip to South Korea and Japan aiming to build rapport with the two nations’ leaders while also sending an unmistakable message to China: Russia’s faltering invasion of Ukraine should give Beijing pause about its own saber-rattling in the Pacific. The nation’s oldest civil rights organization said it will propose a sweeping plan meant to protect Black Americans from white supremacist violence, in response to a hate-fueled massacre that killed 10 Black people in Buffalo, New York. Vangelis, the Greece-born electronic composer who wrote the Academy Award-winning score for “Chariots of Fire” and music for dozens of other movies, documentaries and TV series, died at age 79.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2023, 10:17:41 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2023, 10:17:49 AM
Wordle 699 3/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 10:19:45 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

TV personality David Hartman is 88.
Actor James Fox is 84.
Actor Nancy Kwan is 84.
Rock singer-composer Pete Townshend (The Who) is 78.
Concert pianist David Helfgott is 76.
College Football Hall of Famer and former NFL player Archie Manning is 74.
Singer-actor Grace Jones is 72.
Rock musician Phil Rudd is 69.
Actor Steven Ford is 67.
Actor Toni Lewis is 63.
Rock musician Iain Harvie (Del Amitri) is 61.
Actor Polly Walker is 57.
Actor Jason Gray-Stanford is 53.
Gospel singer Israel Houghton is 52.
Rock singer Jenny Berggren (Ace of Base) is 51.
Former race car driver Dario Franchitti is 50.
TV personality Kim Zolciak Biermann (TV: “Real Housewives of Atlanta”) is 45.
Country/rock singer Shooter Jennings is 44.
Actor Drew Fuller is 43.
Actor-comedian Michael Che (chay) (TV: “Saturday Night Live”) is 40.
Christian rock musician Tim McTague (Underoath) is 40.
Actor Eric Lloyd is 37.
Pop singer Sam Smith is 31.
Actor Nolan Lyons is 22.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 10:19:48 AM
Kids don't have school today, so no pickup needed later. That's my Friday bonus.
What the hell reason this time?
I'm gonna say We're Getting Sick of Your Kids Friday.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 10:20:10 AM
Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 9
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 10:20:14 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page3Raz, APNewsDave.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 10:20:49 AM
Kids don't have school today, so no pickup needed later. That's my Friday bonus.
What the hell reason this time?
I'm gonna say We're Getting Sick of Your Kids Friday.
...but wouldn't that be every Friday?
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 10:21:07 AM
Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 9
Only 3
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 10:21:33 AM
Kids don't have school today, so no pickup needed later. That's my Friday bonus.
What the hell reason this time?
I'm gonna say We're Getting Sick of Your Kids Friday.
...but wouldn't that be every Friday?
I would certainly think so.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 10:22:41 AM
Morning UnderworkedTony, SomeKindaDayOffDave and AshesGaloreRaz.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 10:28:12 AM
An AB kinda page 3 Bdays today...
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 11:06:58 AM
Southern Draw 10ers offered up at the Page today.

https://www.cigarpage.com/sodraw-buy-more-save-more.html?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=2023-05-19-SOUTHERN-DRAW-1
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 11:07:22 AM
Day off lull?
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 11:25:58 AM
Day off lull?
More like no day off lull, at least for the adults.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: razgueado on May 19, 2023, 11:48:28 AM
Today's Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 9
Only six today.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 12:34:53 PM
Kids don't have school today, so no pickup needed later. That's my Friday bonus.
What the hell reason this time?
I'm gonna say We're Getting Sick of Your Kids Friday.
That sounds right.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 12:47:03 PM
20% off boxes of San Lotano's at Atlantic.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 12:52:49 PM
I didn't realize that AJF worked on the Trinidad Espiritu that Rick likes.  Picked up a couple the other week, looking forward to trying them.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 01:00:40 PM
I didn't realize that AJF worked on the Trinidad Espiritu that Rick likes.  Picked up a couple the other week, looking forward to trying them.
What hasn't he worked on?
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 03:19:14 PM
I didn't realize that AJF worked on the Trinidad Espiritu that Rick likes.  Picked up a couple the other week, looking forward to trying them.
What hasn't he worked on?
Most have been quality contributions, so keep on keeping on.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 03:20:13 PM
Lets get this weekend started.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 03:23:54 PM
I didn't realize that AJF worked on the Trinidad Espiritu that Rick likes.  Picked up a couple the other week, looking forward to trying them.
What hasn't he worked on?
Most have been quality contributions, so keep on keeping on.
True enough.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 03:24:20 PM
Kids don't have school today, so no pickup needed later. That's my Friday bonus.
What the hell reason this time?
I'm gonna say We're Getting Sick of Your Kids Friday.
That sounds right.
Looks like they're planning on being sick of them next Friday as well.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 03:37:55 PM
NFL legend Jim Brown dead at 87.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 05:36:50 PM
NFL legend Jim Brown dead at 87.
RIP
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 05:37:53 PM
Kids don't have school today, so no pickup needed later. That's my Friday bonus.
What the hell reason this time?
I'm gonna say We're Getting Sick of Your Kids Friday.
That sounds right.
Looks like they're planning on being sick of them next Friday as well.
I'm taking next Friday through Tuesday off. Can't wait.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 05:58:42 PM
Kids don't have school today, so no pickup needed later. That's my Friday bonus.
What the hell reason this time?
I'm gonna say We're Getting Sick of Your Kids Friday.
That sounds right.
Looks like they're planning on being sick of them next Friday as well.
I'm taking next Friday through Tuesday off. Can't wait.
That'll be a nice weekend, but then you're definitely not gonna know what day it is for the next 2 weeks.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 19, 2023, 07:19:33 PM
Kids don't have school today, so no pickup needed later. That's my Friday bonus.
What the hell reason this time?
I'm gonna say We're Getting Sick of Your Kids Friday.
That sounds right.
Looks like they're planning on being sick of them next Friday as well.
I'm taking next Friday through Tuesday off. Can't wait.
That'll be a nice weekend, but then you're definitely not gonna know what day it is for the next 2 weeks.
I'll take my chances.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 19, 2023, 09:10:29 PM
Smoke show

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230520/86a5b07dbb283049ff17c7f75386e307.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2023, 09:17:24 PM
This one's a new one for me (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230520/97d68d83840b77fa7e3393061279c733.jpg)
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2023, 09:20:31 PM
I didn't realize that AJF worked on the Trinidad Espiritu that Rick likes.  Picked up a couple the other week, looking forward to trying them.
I'm interested on your thoughts Dave.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 09:26:45 PM
Into the weekend.
Nice creamy smoke, don't know why these aren't more popular.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 19, 2023, 09:27:28 PM
I didn't realize that AJF worked on the Trinidad Espiritu that Rick likes.  Picked up a couple the other week, looking forward to trying them.
I'm interested on your thoughts Dave.
I'm giving them some rest.  Maybe next week.
Title: Re: 5/19/2023
Post by: bluecollar on May 19, 2023, 09:30:39 PM
I've had a new phone for a while now and all my apps were migrated to this new one even if I had no longer been using them. I also stopped listening to podcasts when COVID started because I no longer had a commute.

Yesterday a particular podcast came up in conversation that I had never heard of and I logged in and downloaded an episode to listen to on my way home. Apparently opening a can of worms because overnight, episodes from the 50+ podcasts I had previously subscribed to all downloaded. I'm gonna have to unsubscribe to a bunch of shit today.
I've never listened to a podcast.
There is some very good content from many different topics. I used to listen to a bunch of them. I've heard some very good sermons too.