CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: 2/6/2016  (Read 8122 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
2/6/2016
« on: February 06, 2016, 12:01:32 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 2/6/2016
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 06:07:46 AM »

Good morning guys.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 06:38:14 AM »

Morning LSU.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 06:43:20 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 06:43:54 AM »

Rather concise banter to start the day.  Not too hard to catch up.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 06:48:10 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. Happy Saturday? I have a new job at the park, gotta dig trenches for 13 new trailers brought in recently. 1st one had to be done yesterday 45 minutes before my dinner party. told them no way. so, it was decided today would be fine. I have to be in Ocala by 1pm the latest so guess what I'll be doing at 8am?
Olive G torp and coffee here as I cuss myself for not saying no. they have noone they can count on that's dependable and won't take 8 hours to dig.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 06:49:15 AM »

Talk about divided politics!

A new bill would dramatically lower the taxes on cigars in the state of New Mexico.

Senate Bill 178 would lower the taxes for “fine cigars” from 25 percent of the wholesale price to either 5 cents per cigar for cigars sold in individual packages or 3 cents per cigar if it is packed in a box containing more than one cigar.

A fine cigar is defined as “a roll of tobacco that is wrapped in one hundred percent natural leaf tobacco.”

This is the second bill this session to be introduced in the New Mexico Senate that would change the tax on cigars. Senate Bill 77 would increase the tax to 66 percent.

A cigar that has a suggested retail price of $9.50 likely retails for around $11.88 under the current taxes. Under Senate Bill 178 this would reduce to around $9.55-9.60. If Senate Bill 77’s increase taxes effect this would be $15.77.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 06:52:05 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave. Happy Saturday? I have a new job at the park, gotta dig trenches for 13 new trailers brought in recently. 1st one had to be done yesterday 45 minutes before my dinner party. told them no way. so, it was decided today would be fine. I have to be in Ocala by 1pm the latest so guess what I'll be doing at 8am?
Olive G torp and coffee here as I cuss myself for not saying no. they have noone they can count on that's dependable and won't take 8 hours to dig.
If anybody else here besides you posted that I would tell them to go back to bed and sober up or finish their dream.

How did the party go?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 06:53:05 AM »

Morning Travelin Dave, girls arrive safely?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 06:56:36 AM »

AUSTIN (KXAN) — The Longhorns will get to spend Thanksgiving evening eating Thanksgiving dinner instead of playing football this year.

Texas’ game against TCU was originally scheduled for Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 24, but the game is now scheduled for Friday, Nov. 25 at the Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium.

The Big 12 announced the change in date due to requests from the league’s television partners. Thanksgiving day has been dominated by the NFL, and the Longhorns, playing on Fox Sports 1, have gone head-to-head with NBC’s Sunday Night Football and ESPN’s weekly Thursday night game, which this year will feature rival Texas A&M hosting LSU.

Start time and network broadcast information has not yet been determined.

The last time the Longhorns played on Black Friday? 2007 against Texas A&M.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 06:57:30 AM »

If anybody else here besides you posted that I would tell them to go back to bed and sober up or finish their dream.

How did the party go?
had a good time. 4 ladies and 1 other guy who could have cared less being there. way too much food.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2016, 07:28:48 AM »

Wouldn't it be better to buy a piece of equipment for that?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2016, 07:35:11 AM »

A shovel, he already has one of those ::)

Now Dave, it issss Dean.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2016, 07:36:01 AM »

Morning Travelin Dave, girls arrive safely?
Yes indeed.  Had a nice dinner out, got an obligatory visit with her grandmother in and they were in bed by 10.
Unfortunately she needs to go down to Delaware for the funeral of a friend and teammate for a few hours today.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/fiancee-bills-lb-tony-steward-loses-fight-cancer-article-1.2517540

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2016, 07:36:35 AM »

A shovel, he already has one of those ::)

Now Dave, it issss Dean.
True, true.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6