Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2024, 12:12:18 PM »

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2024, 12:48:32 PM »

Got us to page 3 Tony.

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2024, 12:49:36 PM »

Maybe quantity and quality today?

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2024, 12:50:13 PM »

And the mature section.

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2024, 01:00:42 PM »

Should've known the weekend had too much relaxation involved. Started a load of laundry before I started Uber duties and discovered I have at least a partial blockage in the sewer line because the water wasn't draining down properly. Now waiting for the county to come out and snake out the main line. Sheesh.

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2024, 01:04:06 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 13
5

Had to double-check on Linda Fiorentino because I can't believe she's 66. Thought maybe I was thinking of the wrong person.

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2024, 01:19:58 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 13
Four.

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2024, 01:22:36 PM »

Should've known the weekend had too much relaxation involved. Started a load of laundry before I started Uber duties and discovered I have at least a partial blockage in the sewer line because the water wasn't draining down properly. Now waiting for the county to come out and snake out the main line. Sheesh.
Hmmm. Are you sure there isn't a sock clogging the exit from the washing machine?

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2024, 01:23:32 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 13
5

Had to double-check on Linda Fiorentino because I can't believe she's 66. Thought maybe I was thinking of the wrong person.
I double checked her too but she couldn't be counted.

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2024, 01:30:11 PM »

Should've known the weekend had too much relaxation involved. Started a load of laundry before I started Uber duties and discovered I have at least a partial blockage in the sewer line because the water wasn't draining down properly. Now waiting for the county to come out and snake out the main line. Sheesh.
Hmmm. Are you sure there isn't a sock clogging the exit from the washing machine?
When was the last time the trap was replaced? I would check that elbow first. It would be real easy to do

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2024, 01:30:36 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 13
5

Had to double-check on Linda Fiorentino because I can't believe she's 66. Thought maybe I was thinking of the wrong person.
Some folks age a bit better than others.

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2024, 01:31:15 PM »

Should've known the weekend had too much relaxation involved. Started a load of laundry before I started Uber duties and discovered I have at least a partial blockage in the sewer line because the water wasn't draining down properly. Now waiting for the county to come out and snake out the main line. Sheesh.
Hmmm. Are you sure there isn't a sock clogging the exit from the washing machine?
When was the last time the trap was replaced? I would check that elbow first. It would be real easy to do
No, it's definitely below the grade. We've had this issue before, many years ago.

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2024, 01:32:15 PM »

No disappointa

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2024, 01:33:53 PM »

Hope they can punch it through. We all know the horror stories

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2024, 01:43:10 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6