Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

I believe my body emptied itself out yesterday. today I try and re-hydrate. 😖
I had the same problem last Monday. Think I had a bad sample the day before at Costco.
When you have lunch at Costco, Sam's Club or Home Depot, it's inevitable...
in 4 years I never had a bad meal at Home Depot.
this was from my own cooking. bad hamburg for the meatballs or the sausage.

Quotes for Texans:

Winter is nature's way of saying, "Up yours."

I have come to regard November as the older, harder man's October. I appreciate the early darkness and cooler temperatures. It puts my mind in a different place than October. It is a month for a quieter, slightly more subdued celebration of summer's death as winter tightens its grip. Henry Rollins

Now is the winter of our discontent. William Shakespeare

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. Anton Chekhov

There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball. Bill Veeck

I believe my body emptied itself out yesterday. today I try and re-hydrate. 😖
I had the same problem last Monday. Think I had a bad sample the day before at Costco.
When you have lunch at Costco, Sam's Club or Home Depot, it's inevitable...
in 4 years I never had a bad meal at Home Depot.
this was from my own cooking. bad hamburg for the meatballs or the sausage.
How many did you share that with?

I believe my body emptied itself out yesterday. today I try and re-hydrate. 😖
I had the same problem last Monday. Think I had a bad sample the day before at Costco.
When you have lunch at Costco, Sam's Club or Home Depot, it's inevitable...
in 4 years I never had a bad meal at Home Depot.
this was from my own cooking. bad hamburg for the meatballs or the sausage.
How many did you share that with?
just one other but I was the only one that got sick.

I believe my body emptied itself out yesterday. today I try and re-hydrate. 😖
I had the same problem last Monday. Think I had a bad sample the day before at Costco.
When you have lunch at Costco, Sam's Club or Home Depot, it's inevitable...
in 4 years I never had a bad meal at Home Depot.
this was from my own cooking. bad hamburg for the meatballs or the sausage.
How many did you share that with?
just one other but I was the only one that got sick.
Same here, I was the only one who got sick out of the 6 people that were there. So it may not have been that, but that's what I'm gonna blame. Lol

If you're drinking this evening, feel free to pour some out for my great aunt, my grandma's sister. She fell outside at some point yesterday and was found by a neighbor in her driveway. Had bleeding on the brain and never regained consciousness. Passed at 2 this morning.

heading off to Ocala truck shopping to see who out of the top 3, Chevy, Ford, Dodge will make the best deal.

btw - anyone hear from TxDave lately?

If you're drinking this evening, feel free to pour some out for my great aunt, my grandma's sister. She fell outside at some point yesterday and was found by a neighbor in her driveway. Had bleeding on the brain and never regained consciousness. Passed at 2 this morning.
sorry to hear that. what a terrible way to go.

If you're drinking this evening, feel free to pour some out for my great aunt, my grandma's sister. She fell outside at some point yesterday and was found by a neighbor in her driveway. Had bleeding on the brain and never regained consciousness. Passed at 2 this morning.
Sorry to hear Dave.  My condolences.

heading off to Ocala truck shopping to see who out of the top 3, Chevy, Ford, Dodge will make the best deal.
Wait now....how long ago did you buy this one?   You gonna get new this time?

Well, Dean is heading out, so I guess I should PW some halfwheel links...

https://halfwheel.com/viaje-ships-2018-stuffed-turkey/284690

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6