Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

This morning I went to sign my Dog up for welfare. At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare". So I explained to her that my Dog is a mix in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who his Daddy is. He expects me to feed him, provide him with housing and medical care, and feel guilty because he is a dog.
So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My Dog gets his first check Friday.
This is a great country!

A Blonde goes over to her friend's house wearing a T.G.I.F. T-shirt.
'Why are you wearing a Thank God It's Friday tee-shirt on Monday?'
'Oh crap!' the blonde says. 'I didn't realize it was a religious T-shirt. I thought it meant Tits Go In Front'.

https://halfwheel.com/la-barba-ships-ricochet/284380
These are tasty. I might have to rethink my football wager with ClemsonDave.
Must be the orange bands that you like.
ESPN GameDay will be live from BC tomorrow, have you made up your sign yet?

Some 'Senior' personal ads seen in "The Villages" Florida newspapers:
(Who says seniors don't have a sense of humor?)
FOXY LADY:
Sexy, fashion-conscious blue-haired beauty, 80's, slim, 5'4' (used to be 5'6'), searching for sharp-looking, sharp-dressing companion. Matching white shoes and belt a plus.
LONG-TERM COMMITMENT:
Recent widow who has just buried fourth husband, and am looking for someone to round out a six-unit plot. Dizziness, fainting, shortness of breath not a problem.
SERENITY NOW:
I am into solitude, long walks, sunrises, the ocean, yoga and meditation. If you are the silent type, let's get together, take our hearing aids out and enjoy quiet times.
WINNING SMILE:
Active grandmother with original teeth seeking a dedicated flosser to share rare steaks, corn on the cob and caramel candy.
BEATLES OR STONES?
I still like to rock, still like to cruise in my Camaro on Saturday nights and still like to play the guitar. If you were a groovy chick, or are now a groovy hen, let's get together and listen to my eight-track tapes.
MEMORIES:
I can usually remember Monday through Thursday. If you can remember Friday, Saturday and Sunday, let's put our two heads together.
MINT CONDITION:
Male, 1932, high mileage, good condition, some hair, many new parts including hip, knee, cornea, valves. Isn't in running condition, but walks well.

that's it for me today.

that's it for me today.
A fine bit of PW'ing, too.  You are dismissed.

that's it for me today.
A fine bit of PW'ing, too.  You are dismissed.
Dismissed with honors.

This morning I went to sign my Dog up for welfare. At first the lady said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare". So I explained to her that my Dog is a mix in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and has no frigging clue who his Daddy is. He expects me to feed him, provide him with housing and medical care, and feel guilty because he is a dog.
So she looked in her policy book to see what it takes to qualify. My Dog gets his first check Friday.
This is a great country!
+1

https://halfwheel.com/la-barba-ships-ricochet/284380
These are tasty. I might have to rethink my football wager with ClemsonDave.
Must be the orange bands that you like.
ESPN GameDay will be live from BC tomorrow, have you made up your sign yet?
I will watch on TV.  Gonna be a long enough day.  I'll head up early afternoon.

Dean withdrawal lull?   ???

Viaje Stuffed Turkey arriving at Anthony's Cigar Emporium next week.

Viaje Stuffed Turkey

(White and Dark Meat)

Arriving next week !!!

These are arriving next week so we hope you brought your appetite. The flavor on these will be a sure shot so DON'T WAIT to place your order ASAP!

 Both versions return this year in the same 5 x 58 Robusto Gordo format used last year & using the same 100% AGANORSA blend. The White Meat is a puro using a Nicaraguan Criollo over Nicaraguan fillers & binder. The Dark Meat uses the same Nicaraguan AGANORSA blend with a Mexican San Andrés wrapper. Crafted for the true VIaje fan, these sticks were made at the Fábrica de Tabacos Raíces Cubanas S. de R.L. in Honduras.

 USE COUPON CODE VIAJE10 TO SAVE 10% OFF ON YOUR ORDER OF VIAJE STUFFED TURKEY TODAY!

Viaje Stuffed Turkey arriving at Anthony's Cigar Emporium next week.

Viaje Stuffed Turkey

(White and Dark Meat)

Arriving next week !!!

These are arriving next week so we hope you brought your appetite. The flavor on these will be a sure shot so DON'T WAIT to place your order ASAP!

 Both versions return this year in the same 5 x 58 Robusto Gordo format used last year & using the same 100% AGANORSA blend. The White Meat is a puro using a Nicaraguan Criollo over Nicaraguan fillers & binder. The Dark Meat uses the same Nicaraguan AGANORSA blend with a Mexican San Andrés wrapper. Crafted for the true VIaje fan, these sticks were made at the Fábrica de Tabacos Raíces Cubanas S. de R.L. in Honduras.

 USE COUPON CODE VIAJE10 TO SAVE 10% OFF ON YOUR ORDER OF VIAJE STUFFED TURKEY TODAY!
Just a little Thanksgiving cigar shopping note....

[...]

And some general PWing....

[...]

Getting us to page 5 and hopefully Flip's lunchtime report.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6