CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 29, 2015, 12:00:47 AM

Title: 8/29/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on August 29, 2015, 12:00:47 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on this twenty ninth day of August worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 02:54:00 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:00:33 AM
Today is Saturday, August 29, the 241st day of 2015. There are 124 days left in the year.

Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:01:25 AM
Highlight in History

On August 29, 2005, Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast near Buras, Louisiana, bringing floods that devastated New Orleans. More than 1,800 people in the region died.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:03:19 AM
On this date

Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:03:46 AM
In 1533, the last Incan King of Peru, Atahualpa (ah-tuh-WAHL'-puh), was executed on orders of Spanish conqueror Francisco Pizarro.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:04:43 AM
In 1814, during the War of 1812, Alexandria, Virginia, formally surrendered to British military forces, which occupied the city until September 3.

Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:05:39 AM
In 1864, the Democratic National Convention, which nominated Maj. Gen. George B. McClellan for president, opened in Chicago.

Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:06:05 AM
In 1877, the second president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Brigham Young, died in Salt Lake City, Utah, at age 76.

Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:06:37 AM
In 1915, Academy Award-winning actress Ingrid Bergman was born in Stockholm, Sweden. (Bergman died in London on this date in 1982 at age 67.)

Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:07:15 AM
In 1935, the film "Top Hat," starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, premiered at Radio City Music Hall in New York.

Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:07:41 AM
In 1944, 15,000 American troops of the 28th Infantry Division marched down the Champs Elysees (shahms ay-lee-ZAY') in Paris as the French capital continued to celebrate its liberation from the Nazis.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:08:20 AM
In 1958, pop superstar Michael Jackson was born in Gary, Indiana.

Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:08:43 AM
In 1964, Roy Orbison's single "Oh, Pretty Woman" was released on the Monument label.

Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:09:17 AM
In 1965, Gemini 5, carrying astronauts Gordon Cooper and Charles "Pete" Conrad, splashed down in the Atlantic after 8 days in space.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:09:47 AM
In 1975, Irish statesman Eamon de Valera (AY'-muhn dehv-uh-LEHR'-uh) died near Dublin at age 92.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:10:23 AM
In 1987, Academy Award-winning actor Lee Marvin died in Tucson, Arizona, at age 63.

Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:11:41 AM
Ten years ago: Economist Jude Wanniski, who advocated tax cuts as economic stimulus and was credited with coining the term "supply-side economics," died in Morristown, New Jersey, at age 69.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:12:37 AM
Five years ago: Five years after Hurricane Katrina's wrath, President Barack Obama sought to reassure disaster-weary Gulf Coast residents during a speech at Xavier University that he would not abandon their cause. "Mad Men" received its third consecutive Emmy Award for best drama series; "Modern Family" won for best comedy series. The United States' five-year reign as Little League World Series champions ended as Tokyo defeated Waipahu, Hawaii, 4-1. Brian McCann hit a game-winning homer with help from video replay, giving the Atlanta Braves a stunning 7-6 victory over the Florida Marlins; it was the first time a game ended using a video review.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:13:07 AM
One year ago: A federal judge threw out new Texas abortion restrictions that would have effectively closed more than a dozen clinics statewide in a victory for opponents of tough new anti-abortion laws sweeping across the U.S. (The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals later ruled that Texas could fully implement the abortion law, but the Supreme Court later said the clinics should be allowed to operate, pending appeal.)
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:14:08 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Betty Lynn (TV: "The Andy Griffith Show") is 89. Movie director William Friedkin is 80. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., is 79. Actor Elliott Gould is 77. Movie director Joel Schumacher is 76. TV personality Robin Leach is 74. Actress Deborah Van Valkenburgh is 63. Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew is 60. Dancer-choreographer Mark Morris is 59. Country musician Dan Truman (Diamond Rio) is 59. Actress Rebecca DeMornay is 56. Singer Me'Shell NdegeOcello (n-DAY'-gay-OH'-chehl-oh) is 46. Rhythm-and-blues singer Carl Martin (Shai) is 45. Actress Carla Gugino is 44. Rock musician Kyle Cook (Matchbox Twenty) is 40. Actor John Hensley is 38. Rock musician David Desrosiers (Simple Plan) is 35. Rapper A+ is 33. Actress Jennifer Landon is 32. Actor Jeffrey Licon is 30. Actress-singer Lea Michele is 29. Actress Nicole Gale Anderson is 25. Rock singer Liam Payne (One Direction) is 22.

Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:14:33 AM
Thought for Today: "Be yourself. The world worships the original." - Ingrid Bergman (1915-1982).

Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 03:15:35 AM
Rules for Work
-------------------------

1.  Never give me work in the morning. Always wait until 4:00
    and then bring it to me. The challenge of a deadline is
    refreshing.

2.  If it's really a rush job, run in and interrupt me every
    10 minutes to inquire how it's going. That helps. Or even
    better, hover behind me, advising me at every keystroke.

3.  Always leave without telling anyone where you're going.
    It gives me a chance to be creative when someone asks where
    you are.

4.  If my arms are full of papers, boxes, books, or supplies,
    don't open the door for me.  I need to learn how to function
    as a paraplegic and opening doors with no arms is good
    training in case I should ever be injured and lose all use of
    my limbs.

5.  If you give me more than one job to do, don't tell me
    which is the priority. I am psychic.

6.  Do your best to keep me late. I adore this office and
    really have nowhere to go or anything to do. I have no life
    beyond work.

7.  If a job I do pleases you, keep it a secret. If that gets
    out, it could mean a promotion.

8.  If you don't like my work, tell everyone. I like my name
    to be popular in conversations. I was born to be whipped.

9.  If you have special instructions for a job, don't write
    them down.  In fact, save them until the job is almost done.
    No use confusing me with useful information.

10. Never introduce me to the people you're with. I have no
    right to know anything. In the corporate food  chain, I am
    plankton. When you refer to them later, my shrewd deductions
    will identify them.

11. Be nice to me only when the job I'm doing for you could
    really change your life and send you straight to manager's
    hell.

12. Tell me all your little problems. No one else has any and
    it's nice to know someone is less fortunate. I especially
    like the story about having to pay so much taxes on the bonus
    check you received for being such a good manager.

13. Wait until my yearly review and THEN tell me what my
    goals SHOULD have been. Give me a mediocre performance rating
    with a cost of living increase. I'm not here for the money
    anyway.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 06:08:22 AM
Morning LSU.  Are you getting your day off today?
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 06:13:45 AM
Looks like just thunderstorms and  3-5 inches of rain at the most for Dean as the mountains break Erika apart and the track moves further west.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 06:15:47 AM
Finally!
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 29, 2015, 06:50:08 AM
Morning Chip and Dave.
Don't think it will be quite as busy today as the last few.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 06:56:43 AM
Morning Chip and Dave.
Don't think it will be quite as busy today as the last few.
Morning Dave, yeah probably a quiet day around here.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 29, 2015, 07:00:13 AM
Looking through birthdays today....Rebecca DeMornay.....just sigh!
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 29, 2015, 07:05:11 AM
Looks like just thunderstorms and  3-5 inches of rain at the most for Dean as the mountains break Erika apart and the track moves further west.
But he has his emergency evacuation gear all ready...
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 07:10:35 AM
Looks like just thunderstorms and  3-5 inches of rain at the most for Dean as the mountains break Erika apart and the track moves further west.
But he has his emergency evacuation gear all ready...
Well the season has not reached its peak yet so good to be prepared for at least 2-3 more weeks.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 07:34:06 AM
Morning Chip and Dave.
Don't think it will be quite as busy today as the last few.
Morning Dave, yeah probably a quiet day around here.
Good morning Dave and Native.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 29, 2015, 07:34:43 AM
Looks like just thunderstorms and  3-5 inches of rain at the most for Dean as the mountains break Erika apart and the track moves further west.
But he has his emergency evacuation gear all ready...
Well the season has not reached its peak yet so good to be prepared for at least 2-3 more weeks.
Two more months more like....
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 07:37:50 AM
Morning LSU.  Are you getting your day off today?
Thankfuly it is a day off from paid work but it's not a day off from the joys of home ownership work but it will only get to 92° so that will help.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 29, 2015, 07:39:57 AM
Looks like just thunderstorms and  3-5 inches of rain at the most for Dean as the mountains break Erika apart and the track moves further west.
But he has his emergency evacuation gear all ready...
Well the season has not reached its peak yet so good to be prepared for at least 2-3 more weeks.
Two more months more like....
True but the worst times down here to have a hurricane is at the end of August when the heat and humidity is so brutal and running generators 24/7 for a week or two is so very expensive.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 07:43:54 AM
Morning LSU.  Are you getting your day off today?
Thankfuly it is a day off from paid work but it's not a day off from the joys of home ownership work but it will only get to 92° so that will help.
No difference in the work description here but 100 degrees for the temperature.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 07:50:37 AM
Looks like just thunderstorms and  3-5 inches of rain at the most for Dean as the mountains break Erika apart and the track moves further west.
But he has his emergency evacuation gear all ready...
Well the season has not reached its peak yet so good to be prepared for at least 2-3 more weeks.
Two more months more like....
September 10 is the peak and chances of a strong storm in the gulf diminish rapidly after that then  after October 1 they are extremely low.  If nothing on the horizon after about September 20 you can at least relax on the gulf side.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 29, 2015, 08:01:25 AM
good morning guys.
you can't say I'm not prepared and waiting until the last minute.
park meeting at 9am to see about starting a HOA.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 08:12:30 AM
good morning guys.
you can't say I'm not prepared and waiting until the last minute.
park meeting at 9am to see about starting a HOA.
FUCK HOA's!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 08:14:11 AM
Morning Dean, being well prepared ahead of time as you are is the right way to be in Hurricane Country.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 29, 2015, 08:16:53 AM
good morning guys.
you can't say I'm not prepared and waiting until the last minute.
park meeting at 9am to see about starting a HOA.
FUCK HOA's!!!!!!!!!
thank God I rent.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 29, 2015, 08:18:44 AM
Morning Dean, being well prepared ahead of time as you are is the right way to be in Hurricane Country.
I learned in NY not to wait until after the storm to be prepared. I have nothing parishable in my 30 gallon cooler.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 29, 2015, 08:27:03 AM
good morning guys.
you can't say I'm not prepared and waiting until the last minute.
park meeting at 9am to see about starting a HOA.
What are you starting with HO's?
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 29, 2015, 08:30:04 AM
good morning guys.
you can't say I'm not prepared and waiting until the last minute.
park meeting at 9am to see about starting a HOA.
What are you starting with HO's?
I'm not starting anything.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 08:58:06 AM
good morning guys.
you can't say I'm not prepared and waiting until the last minute.
park meeting at 9am to see about starting a HOA.
What are you starting with HO's?
I'm not starting anything.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 09:03:51 AM
Guess I will get started on the joys of home ownership, then again might sit on the patio and have a Hemingway while I plan the day out. ;)
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 29, 2015, 09:53:27 AM
Good morning LSU, TXDave, NJDave, Deano, and lurkers.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 10:12:42 AM
Good morning LSU, TXDave, NJDave, Deano, and lurkers.
Morning Mayor of the Caribbean!  To u had a cigar yet????
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 10:13:24 AM
Dogs walked now the warden is developing ME a work plan for the day. ::)
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 10:15:00 AM
Deadbeat Erika has degenerated into just a trough of low pressure.  Updated forecast will be out soon.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 10:19:51 AM
Deadbeat Erika has degenerated into just a trough of low pressure.  Updated forecast will be out soon.
Special advisory for Remnants of Erika:

All coastal warnings and watches have been lifted.  Further strengthening is not expected over the next 48 hours.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 29, 2015, 10:27:44 AM
Deadbeat Erika has degenerated into just a trough of low pressure.  Updated forecast will be out soon.
Special advisory for Remnants of Erika:

All coastal warnings and watches have been lifted.  Further strengthening is not expected over the next 48 hours.
What a tease!
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 10:28:13 AM
1st critical job element:  go to Lowes or Home Depot (hey I get a choice!) and buy parts to repair 2 toilets. My favorite kind of work.  BBL
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 10:30:21 AM
Deadbeat Erika has degenerated into just a trough of low pressure.  Updated forecast will be out soon.
Special advisory for Remnants of Erika:

All coastal warnings and watches have been lifted.  Further strengthening is not expected over the next 48 hours.
What a tease!
Dean is probably covering the details at the trailer renters association meeting (TRA) :)
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 10:52:49 AM
1st critical job element:  go to Lowes or Home Depot (hey I get a choice!) and buy parts to repair 2 toilets. My favorite kind of work.  BBL
Warden decided she wanted to go to the store so now in a holding pattern.........Sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 29, 2015, 10:52:54 AM
Good morning LSU, TXDave, NJDave, Deano, and lurkers.
Morning Mayor of the Caribbean!  To u had a cigar yet????
I did not.  Found a guy smoking an LAdC yesterday and talked to him for a bit while enjoying the 2nd hand smoke.  Does that count?
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 10:55:07 AM
Good morning LSU, TXDave, NJDave, Deano, and lurkers.
Morning Mayor of the Caribbean!  To u had a cigar yet????
I did not.  Found a guy smoking an LAdC yesterday and talked to him for a bit while enjoying the 2nd hand smoke.  Does that count?
Hardly!
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 29, 2015, 10:55:21 AM
Unfortunately, the liquor place I went to had no cigars and the place across the street was closed.  I'll try again today.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 11:00:38 AM
Unfortunately, the liquor place I went to had no cigars and the place across the street was closed.  I'll try again today.
Yea just got to enjoy one nice cigar in the Caribbean air.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 29, 2015, 11:47:34 AM
Good morning LSU, TXDave, NJDave, Deano, and lurkers.
Morning Mayor of the Caribbean!  To u had a cigar yet????
I did not.  Found a guy smoking an LAdC yesterday and talked to him for a bit while enjoying the 2nd hand smoke.  Does that count?
Didn't even try to mooch one?  You know how sharing BOTLs are, especially for a brother in dire need.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 29, 2015, 11:48:30 AM
How long are you staying for Tony?
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 29, 2015, 12:21:01 PM
Magen's Bay Beach today...

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/29/0c52846d2ef83d18b2ab64deac8f4622.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 29, 2015, 12:43:38 PM
But where's the topless beach?
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 29, 2015, 02:21:02 PM
How long are you staying for Tony?
Couple of more days.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 29, 2015, 02:21:49 PM
But where's the topless beach?
Haven't seen one yet but it wouldn't be a proper place to take the family so...
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 02:29:58 PM
But where's the topless beach?
Haven't seen one yet but it wouldn't be a proper place to take the family so...
No but would be a proper place for you to enjoy some rum and cigars.   Sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 02:30:48 PM
Magen's Bay Beach today...

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/29/0c52846d2ef83d18b2ab64deac8f4622.jpg)
Looks nice for sure!
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 02:36:11 PM
Good lord took the warden to lunch and the store with me and been gone 2 hours and 40 minutes.  JEEEEEZZZZZZZUS.  Now I got to give myself another hour to let my damn blood pressure settle down before I can take on the next project.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 29, 2015, 03:33:41 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 29, 2015, 03:51:44 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 03:54:47 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Afternoon Raz
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 04:09:21 PM
Beware of the crazies tonight!

First of three consecutive 'supermoons' rises Saturday night
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 29, 2015, 04:16:39 PM
Beware of the crazies tonight!

First of three consecutive 'supermoons' rises Saturday night

I AM one of the crazies.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 04:25:27 PM
Beware of the crazies tonight!

First of three consecutive 'supermoons' rises Saturday night

I AM one of the crazies.
That has not gone unnoticed
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 29, 2015, 05:13:30 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
TWSS!
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 05:16:11 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
TWSS!
Smoking yet? :)
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 29, 2015, 05:28:14 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
TWSS!
Smoking yet? :)
Heading out now.  I'll keep you posted.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 05:41:30 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
TWSS!
Smoking yet? :)
Heading out now.  I'll keep you posted.
Good Luck!   Pictures please
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 06:15:18 PM
Chores done today that are getting done today time for a cigar and a drink now.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 06:43:56 PM
Warhead lit. Last one I have too.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 29, 2015, 07:12:07 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
TWSS!
Smoking yet? :)
Heading out now.  I'll keep you posted.
Good Luck!   Pictures please
You want a prelight photo or after I've set fire to it?  I picked up two, for now.  The gas station had a decent humidor so that's where I bought 'em.  The two cigar shops that were near one another were both closed.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 29, 2015, 08:02:08 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
TWSS!
Smoking yet? :)
Heading out now.  I'll keep you posted.
Good Luck!   Pictures please
You want a prelight photo or after I've set fire to it?  I picked up two, for now.  The gas station had a decent humidor so that's where I bought 'em.  The two cigar shops that were near one another were both closed.
By the way, I picked up:
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 08:02:57 PM
Afternoon, muchachos. Just a drive by while getting ready for gigs.
Don't expect much action here...
TWSS!
Smoking yet? :)
Heading out now.  I'll keep you posted.
Good Luck!   Pictures please
You want a prelight photo or after I've set fire to it?  I picked up two, for now.  The gas station had a decent humidor so that's where I bought 'em.  The two cigar shops that were near one another were both closed.
hoooooraaaaahhhh!!!!!   Just so you enjoy a good Caribbean cigar.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 29, 2015, 08:30:08 PM
Gonna go hit the pool for a bit and then pour some rum and light one of them cigars when I return.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 29, 2015, 09:17:16 PM
Jealous man cuts off penis of wife's lover, flushes it

A Tokyo graduate student whose wife was apparently having a romance with a co-worker burst into their office, beat the man nearly senseless, pulled down his rival's pants and snipped off his penis with garden shears, police say.

He then flushed the severed genitals down the toilet, according to an AFP report.

The condition of the victim, an unidentified 42-year-old lawyer, was not known. Kotsugai's wife was reportedly present when her husband charged in and began punching the paramour in the face.
Title: Re: 8/29/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 29, 2015, 11:45:15 PM
Jealous man cuts off penis of wife's lover, flushes it

A Tokyo graduate student whose wife was apparently having a romance with a co-worker burst into their office, beat the man nearly senseless, pulled down his rival's pants and snipped off his penis with garden shears, police say.

He then flushed the severed genitals down the toilet, according to an AFP report.

The condition of the victim, an unidentified 42-year-old lawyer, was not known. Kotsugai's wife was reportedly present when her husband charged in and began punching the paramour in the face.
That's nuts!