Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2016, 08:14:23 AM »

hmmmm, battery at 18% and got no charger.
changed my profile pic for the Cub fans out there.
She looks like she should be wearing a basketball jersey instead.
She looks like she should be seeking medical attention
She looks like she's gotten too much medical attention already.

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2016, 08:14:51 AM »

BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee. 61°, not too bad.
Sounds pretty good Dean, good morning
suppose to get into the 80's again.
lady's son and daughter are on their way to set up for a yard sale. nothing I want to stick around for. good day to drop my clubs off for new grips. been putting it off too long.
63 now then 83 and sunny here this afternoon, no yard sale though.

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2016, 08:17:18 AM »

Holy Guacamole!

Mexican avocado growers strike, sending U.S. prices soaring

Avocado imports from Mexico, which tend to increase this time of year, have plunged, sending U.S. prices for the fruit soaring.

The reason is a strike by Mexican growers, who are holding back avocados and demanding higher pay. The drop in supply of avocados has driven wholesale prices up to four times what they normally are in some areas, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

As the main importer of avocados to the United States, Mexican suppliers have substantial clout.
That strike has actually already ended. Chipotle vowed they wouldn't raise their prices because of it.

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2016, 08:19:07 AM »

BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee. 61°, not too bad.
Sounds pretty good Dean, good morning
suppose to get into the 80's again.
lady's son and daughter are on their way to set up for a yard sale. nothing I want to stick around for. good day to drop my clubs off for new grips. been putting it off too long.
Nice, I've been checking the extended forecast, low to mid 80's every day
Rub it in, why don't ya?

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2016, 08:19:53 AM »

Holy Guacamole!

Mexican avocado growers strike, sending U.S. prices soaring

Avocado imports from Mexico, which tend to increase this time of year, have plunged, sending U.S. prices for the fruit soaring.

The reason is a strike by Mexican growers, who are holding back avocados and demanding higher pay. The drop in supply of avocados has driven wholesale prices up to four times what they normally are in some areas, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

As the main importer of avocados to the United States, Mexican suppliers have substantial clout.
That strike has actually already ended. Chipotle vowed they wouldn't raise their prices because of it.
It was just in the news this morning.

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2016, 08:21:19 AM »

Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2016, 08:22:20 AM »

Holy Guacamole!

Mexican avocado growers strike, sending U.S. prices soaring

Avocado imports from Mexico, which tend to increase this time of year, have plunged, sending U.S. prices for the fruit soaring.

The reason is a strike by Mexican growers, who are holding back avocados and demanding higher pay. The drop in supply of avocados has driven wholesale prices up to four times what they normally are in some areas, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

As the main importer of avocados to the United States, Mexican suppliers have substantial clout.
That strike has actually already ended. Chipotle vowed they wouldn't raise their prices because of it.
It was just in the news this morning.
Well according to Kelly Ripa on yesterday's show...

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2016, 08:23:31 AM »

BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee. 61°, not too bad.
Sounds pretty good Dean, good morning
suppose to get into the 80's again.
lady's son and daughter are on their way to set up for a yard sale. nothing I want to stick around for. good day to drop my clubs off for new grips. been putting it off too long.
Nice, I've been checking the extended forecast, low to mid 80's every day
Rub it in, why don't ya?
80's all the way through next Thursday for us with no rain before next Tuesday. :)   Nice smoking weather! ;D

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2016, 08:23:53 AM »

Holy Guacamole!

Mexican avocado growers strike, sending U.S. prices soaring

Avocado imports from Mexico, which tend to increase this time of year, have plunged, sending U.S. prices for the fruit soaring.

The reason is a strike by Mexican growers, who are holding back avocados and demanding higher pay. The drop in supply of avocados has driven wholesale prices up to four times what they normally are in some areas, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

As the main importer of avocados to the United States, Mexican suppliers have substantial clout.
That strike has actually already ended. Chipotle vowed they wouldn't raise their prices because of it.
It was just in the news this morning.
Well according to Kelly Ripa on yesterday's show...
That fuk'n bimbo, Sheesh!

Here is what Chipotle said and you need to go to a non-bimbo news channel.

Despite the shortage, the popular Mexican chain Chipotle says its avocado supply remains strong.

“We do not plan to raise prices for guacamole (we don’t typically raise prices in response to short-term cyclical changes in food costs) and have not incurred any supply disruptions,”

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2016, 08:38:12 AM »

Think I will take my morning walk and conduct a Rack Check.

« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2016, 08:44:59 AM »

BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee. 61°, not too bad.
Sounds pretty good Dean, good morning
suppose to get into the 80's again.
lady's son and daughter are on their way to set up for a yard sale. nothing I want to stick around for. good day to drop my clubs off for new grips. been putting it off too long.
Nice, I've been checking the extended forecast, low to mid 80's every day
Rub it in, why don't ya?
Rainy and raw here today, can't wait until next Friday

« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2016, 08:49:06 AM »

Nice job Cubbies.  Gonna need the woolies for this series.
Definitely need something to keep bats warm. Morning, Daves.

I have a few bat warmers here myself.
No need to be bragging now... :-\

« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2016, 08:52:32 AM »

Hauling vagrants out of the shelter already this morning.
there seems to be a never ending supply of homeless and vagrants over there. are they like squirrels where you need to release them further away so they don't find their way back? like Minnesota?
It has become all about K2, Crack and Heroine and this stupid commie city caters to them.   These are not your common less fortunate people on hard times.  Arrested 24 drug dealers in and around the shelters on Tuesday.

Highest crime area in all of Austin is the 6 block area around the shelters and my building is right in the middle of it.
Sounds like a good plan by the cops.  Put the bait in one area so you can do a periodic cleanup in one spot.

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2016, 08:54:14 AM »

hmmmm, battery at 18% and got no charger.
changed my profile pic for the Cub fans out there.
She looks like she should be wearing a basketball jersey instead.
She looks like she should be seeking medical attention
She looks like she has already received medical attention.

*Edit...should have read page three before posting...right Dave?

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2016, 08:56:50 AM »

OK, all caught up.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13