Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Pretty cool soccer field on the Teterboro Airport site.
Something to look at anyway.
That's my boy, Max, playing goalie. Obviously not terribly focused.
I just saw the airplane before, did not realize there was more to see and had to scroll the picture over to see the goalie.

Rain shower underway at my house now.

Pretty cool soccer field on the Teterboro Airport site.
Something to look at anyway.
That's my boy, Max, playing goalie. Obviously not terribly focused.
Tim used play in the dirt in the outfield.  Oh, there's a baseball game going on?

Pretty cool soccer field on the Teterboro Airport site.
Something to look at anyway.
That's my boy, Max, playing goalie. Obviously not terribly focused.
Tim used play in the dirt in the outfield.  Oh, there's a baseball game going on?
Yup. My kids are usually the ones you see picking up the dandelions.

Pretty cool soccer field on the Teterboro Airport site.
Something to look at anyway.
That's my boy, Max, playing goalie. Obviously not terribly focused.
Tim used play in the dirt in the outfield.  Oh, there's a baseball game going on?
Yup. My kids are usually the ones you see picking up the dandelions.
Filling his mitt with dirt then pouring it out in a pile.

remember, I'm just ("a NY piece-of-shit") trailer trash living in a POS trailer in a POS trailer park.
lol.

[edit] for content...  :P

just funnin', Deano
that's not funnin', that's the truth. ha
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]