Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

So far so good, Vandy taking it to the Chickens, App State giving Tennessee all it can handle.

Time to figure out what's for dinner.
Cooked some wings here
Offered to make tacos because I have chopped meat in the fridge and the Mrs turned up her nose. Let's see what she comes up with.

Time to figure out what's for dinner.
Cooked some wings here
Offered to make tacos because I have chopped meat in the fridge and the Mrs turned up her nose. Let's see what she comes up with.
I like tacos!

So far so good, Vandy taking it to the Chickens, App State giving Tennessee all it can handle.
App State is giving TN a lot more than they can handle!

Cocks are unquestionably terrible

Time to figure out what's for dinner.
Cooked some wings here
Offered to make tacos because I have chopped meat in the fridge and the Mrs turned up her nose. Let's see what she comes up with.
I like tacos!
Me too.

So far so good, Vandy taking it to the Chickens, App State giving Tennessee all it can handle.
App State is giving TN a lot more than they can handle!

Cocks are unquestionably terrible
TWSS

Time to figure out what's for dinner.
Cooked some wings here
Offered to make tacos because I have chopped meat in the fridge and the Mrs turned up her nose. Let's see what she comes up with.
...Still waiting...

Worst traffic I have ever had coming home today and I left early.  1 hour and 10 minutes if cussing for a normal 45 minute trip. Fuk me to tears!
Must be all those fk'n ND fans coming early to enjoy some Austin weirdness before the game.
We know how they can be.
Here's the shirt which the Austin ND alumni club is selling for the game.  Pretty clever, you have to admit.  For the uninformed ND first played UT in 1913 and are 9-2.

Did you order yours?
No coupon code or FS. WTF!

Worst traffic I have ever had coming home today and I left early.  1 hour and 10 minutes if cussing for a normal 45 minute trip. Fuk me to tears!
Must be all those fk'n ND fans coming early to enjoy some Austin weirdness before the game.
We know how they can be.
Here's the shirt which the Austin ND alumni club is selling for the game.  Pretty clever, you have to admit.  For the uninformed ND first played UT in 1913 and are 9-2.

Did you order yours?
No coupon code or FS. WTF!
Hahaha

Time to figure out what's for dinner.
Cooked some wings here
Offered to make tacos because I have chopped meat in the fridge and the Mrs turned up her nose. Let's see what she comes up with.
...Still waiting...
Wound up ordering chicken parm sandwiches from a local place.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]