Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Evening CB and Tony.  Just got home myself today - no cigar just elixir today.

All aftrnoon talking to vehicle transporters to get my retirement mobile moved from Louisiana to a restoration facility near Nashville, TN.
Retirement mobile?  Was ist das?
I have a 1978 FJ40 Land Cruiser for transportation when I retire.  Had the body restored 12 years ago but needs mechanical restoration.
Da Redfish tourin' da land footloose and fancy free.  Leaving the warden at home?
He wishes.
Tony is correct

Evening CB and Tony.  Just got home myself today - no cigar just elixir today.

All aftrnoon talking to vehicle transporters to get my retirement mobile moved from Louisiana to a restoration facility near Nashville, TN.
Retirement mobile?  Was ist das?
I have a 1978 FJ40 Land Cruiser for transportation when I retire.  Had the body restored 12 years ago but needs mechanical restoration.
Da Redfish tourin' da land footloose and fancy free.  Leaving the warden at home?
He wishes.
Tony is correct
That does away with the footloose and fancy free part.

Evening CB and Tony.  Just got home myself today - no cigar just elixir today.

All aftrnoon talking to vehicle transporters to get my retirement mobile moved from Louisiana to a restoration facility near Nashville, TN.
Retirement mobile?  Was ist das?
I have a 1978 FJ40 Land Cruiser for transportation when I retire.  Had the body restored 12 years ago but needs mechanical restoration.
Da Redfish tourin' da land footloose and fancy free.  Leaving the warden at home?
He wishes.
Tony is correct
That does away with the footloose and fancy free part.
Yes

Another day, another nickel. Good evening, gents. Smoking a well aged La Gloria Cubana on my commute home.
You get to smoke on the train?
Pre-train part of the commute. Unfortunately the cigar was a little too aged. It had a fragile Connecticut wrapper and a poor draw.  It smoked too quickly too; 7" salomon in less than 75 minutes.  All I got was cedar.  It proves that not all sticks age well.
That certainly calls for a Sheesh!  Sheesh!
At least it's Taco Tuesday and there will be some decent flavors in my near future.

Another day, another nickel. Good evening, gents. Smoking a well aged La Gloria Cubana on my commute home.
You get to smoke on the train?
Pre-train part of the commute. Unfortunately the cigar was a little too aged. It had a fragile Connecticut wrapper and a poor draw.  It smoked too quickly too; 7" salomon in less than 75 minutes.  All I got was cedar.  It proves that not all sticks age well.
That certainly calls for a Sheesh!  Sheesh!
At least it's Taco Tuesday and there will be some decent flavors in my near future.
And hopefully no E. Coli.

Another day, another nickel. Good evening, gents. Smoking a well aged La Gloria Cubana on my commute home.
You get to smoke on the train?
Pre-train part of the commute. Unfortunately the cigar was a little too aged. It had a fragile Connecticut wrapper and a poor draw.  It smoked too quickly too; 7" salomon in less than 75 minutes.  All I got was cedar.  It proves that not all sticks age well.
That certainly calls for a Sheesh!  Sheesh!
At least it's Taco Tuesday and there will be some decent flavors in my near future.
And hopefully no E. Coli.

Tomorrow is E. Coli Mercoledi?

Another day, another nickel. Good evening, gents. Smoking a well aged La Gloria Cubana on my commute home.
You get to smoke on the train?
Pre-train part of the commute. Unfortunately the cigar was a little too aged. It had a fragile Connecticut wrapper and a poor draw.  It smoked too quickly too; 7" salomon in less than 75 minutes.  All I got was cedar.  It proves that not all sticks age well.
That certainly calls for a Sheesh!  Sheesh!
At least it's Taco Tuesday and there will be some decent flavors in my near future.
And hopefully no E. Coli.

Tomorrow is E. Coli Mercoledi?
Indeed it is as well as being Hump Day!

Can you spell lull?