Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2021, 03:02:53 PM »

watching golf and my grandson's football game that was cancelled on account of rain yesterday.

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2021, 03:36:53 PM »

watching golf and my grandson's football game that was cancelled on account of rain yesterday.
Old guys playing in some serious wind.

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2021, 04:30:50 PM »

watching golf and my grandson's football game that was cancelled on account of rain yesterday.
Old guys playing in some serious wind.
I love watching those younger than me old guys play. Jiménez has a chance.

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2021, 04:32:41 PM »

East Rochester 0/Canandiagua 33.
3rd quarter.

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2021, 05:00:05 PM »

East Rochester 0/Canandiagua 33.
3rd quarter.
33-8. nine minutes left in the 4th quarter.
nice watching the grandson.

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2021, 05:02:07 PM »

watching golf and my grandson's football game that was cancelled on account of rain yesterday.
Old guys playing in some serious wind.
I love watching those younger than me old guys play. Jiménez has a chance.
Gotta love The Mechanic.

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2021, 05:29:03 PM »

watching golf and my grandson's football game that was cancelled on account of rain yesterday.
Old guys playing in some serious wind.
I love watching those younger than me old guys play. Jiménez has a chance.
Gotta love The Mechanic.
I'd love to be the 4th with Jinénez, Els, and Singh.

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2021, 05:30:59 PM »

East Rochester 0/Canandiagua 33.
3rd quarter.
33-8. nine minutes left in the 4th quarter.
nice watching the grandson.
33-16 final. 🏉

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2021, 05:34:56 PM »

celebratory cigar in honor of my grandson.

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2021, 06:08:44 PM »

watching golf and my grandson's football game that was cancelled on account of rain yesterday.
Old guys playing in some serious wind.
I love watching those younger than me old guys play. Jiménez has a chance.
Gotta love The Mechanic.
I'd love to be the 4th with Jinénez, Els, and Singh.
Ernie is one of my faves, too. But I'd leave Singh out and substitute Jerry Kelly. He always looks like he's having a good time.

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2021, 06:12:02 PM »

fat or what?
Jail body scanner discovers handgun in folds of woman’s belly.

Snohomish County Corrections deputies made an unexpected discovery while booking a 30-year-old woman into jail on Wednesday.

The Sheriff’s Office says deputies found a loaded semi-automatic handgun hidden between the folds of the woman’s belly.

They say they made the discovery when the woman was placed in a body-scanning machine used to identify and reduce contraband entering the jail.

The woman was immediately handcuffed and booked into jail on an added charge of possession of a weapon by a prisoner, a class C felony.

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2021, 06:15:42 PM »

watching golf and my grandson's football game that was cancelled on account of rain yesterday.
Old guys playing in some serious wind.
I love watching those younger than me old guys play. Jiménez has a chance.
Gotta love The Mechanic.
I'd love to be the 4th with Jinénez, Els, and Singh.
Ernie is one of my faves, too. But I'd leave Singh out and substitute Jerry Kelly. He always looks like he's having a good time.
I just love the graceful swing of Els and Singh, and smoke cigars with Jiménez. 🙄

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2021, 06:39:48 PM »

watching golf and my grandson's football game that was cancelled on account of rain yesterday.
Old guys playing in some serious wind.
I love watching those younger than me old guys play. Jiménez has a chance.
Gotta love The Mechanic.
I'd love to be the 4th with Jinénez, Els, and Singh.
Ernie is one of my faves, too. But I'd leave Singh out and substitute Jerry Kelly. He always looks like he's having a good time.
I just love the graceful swing of Els and Singh, and smoke cigars with Jiménez.
Miguel is definitely a character, and he can provide the smokes. Ernie's swing is pretty as a picture.

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2021, 06:40:10 PM »

fat or what?
Jail body scanner discovers handgun in folds of woman’s belly.

Snohomish County Corrections deputies made an unexpected discovery while booking a 30-year-old woman into jail on Wednesday.

The Sheriff’s Office says deputies found a loaded semi-automatic handgun hidden between the folds of the woman’s belly.

They say they made the discovery when the woman was placed in a body-scanning machine used to identify and reduce contraband entering the jail.

The woman was immediately handcuffed and booked into jail on an added charge of possession of a weapon by a prisoner, a class C felony.
Definitely fat, and not just a little bit, either.

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2021, 07:10:51 PM »

fat or what?
Jail body scanner discovers handgun in folds of woman’s belly.

Snohomish County Corrections deputies made an unexpected discovery while booking a 30-year-old woman into jail on Wednesday.

The Sheriff’s Office says deputies found a loaded semi-automatic handgun hidden between the folds of the woman’s belly.

They say they made the discovery when the woman was placed in a body-scanning machine used to identify and reduce contraband entering the jail.

The woman was immediately handcuffed and booked into jail on an added charge of possession of a weapon by a prisoner, a class C felony.
Definitely fat, and not just a little bit, either.
Fat and not too bright. Ya gotta feel just a little sorry for her.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5