Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2021, 03:47:25 PM »

Haven't had one of these in a while.

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2021, 03:49:02 PM »

Haven't had one of these in a while.
Is it better than you remembered?

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2021, 04:51:17 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working

« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2021, 05:12:03 PM »

Haven't had one of these in a while.
I haven't seen one of those in a loooong time.

« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2021, 05:14:33 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working
Glassken use to smoke those. I remember splitting a box of the plain old Henry Clay.

« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2021, 05:17:16 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working
Glassken use to smoke those. I remember splitting a box of the plain old Henry Clay.
This is the new War Hawk. It's a Connecticut offering.

« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2021, 05:18:14 PM »

Haven't had one of these in a while.
Is it better than you remembered?
I would say so.  Not quite in my general flavor profile, lot of leather and earth with some breading, but full mouthful and a nice finish.  Think it has aged well. Reminded me of when I thought "hard" cigars couldn't smoke well.  This one burned slow and steady.

« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2021, 07:38:19 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working
I definitely didn't smoke it yet.  Don't remember for sure it was one of the sticks. Let me check.

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2021, 07:44:44 PM »

Honey I'm home

« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2021, 07:45:18 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working
I definitely didn't smoke it yet.  Don't remember for sure it was one of the sticks. Let me check.
Nope, double checked. It wasn't.

« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2021, 07:54:53 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working
I definitely didn't smoke it yet.  Don't remember for sure it was one of the sticks. Let me check.
Nope, double checked. It wasn't.
Oh man. I will have to figure a way for you to age more cigars

« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2021, 07:56:27 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working
I definitely didn't smoke it yet.  Don't remember for sure it was one of the sticks. Let me check.
Nope, double checked. It wasn't.
Oh man. I will have to figure a way for you to age more cigars
I'm curious. Any of those or ones you see me post any you have not tried?

« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2021, 07:59:27 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working
I definitely didn't smoke it yet.  Don't remember for sure it was one of the sticks. Let me check.
Nope, double checked. It wasn't.
Oh man. I will have to figure a way for you to age more cigars
I'm curious. Any of those or ones you see me post any you have not tried?
The Romeo, the Onyx, and that particular Diesel I had not previously tried.

Edit: Also never smoked the Espinosa Habano.

« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2021, 08:13:49 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working
I definitely didn't smoke it yet.  Don't remember for sure it was one of the sticks. Let me check.
Nope, double checked. It wasn't.
Oh man. I will have to figure a way for you to age more cigars
I'm curious. Any of those or ones you see me post any you have not tried?
The Romeo, the Onyx, and that particular Diesel I had not previously tried.

Edit: Also never smoked the Espinosa Habano.
You should find one or more of them you listed that suits your tastes. I will remember to include the War Hawk in a future send off. I'm smoking a Espinosa Habano right now.

« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2021, 09:22:05 PM »

FyR

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7