Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2021, 09:59:08 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working
I definitely didn't smoke it yet.  Don't remember for sure it was one of the sticks. Let me check.
Nope, double checked. It wasn't.
Oh man. I will have to figure a way for you to age more cigars
I'm curious. Any of those or ones you see me post any you have not tried?
The Romeo, the Onyx, and that particular Diesel I had not previously tried.

Edit: Also never smoked the Espinosa Habano.
One of my favorite Diesels, especially when I have it wit this.

« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2021, 09:59:58 PM »

FyR

Did you buy these or do you still have leftover from CF days?

« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2021, 10:01:19 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working
I definitely didn't smoke it yet.  Don't remember for sure it was one of the sticks. Let me check.
Nope, double checked. It wasn't.
Oh man. I will have to figure a way for you to age more cigars
I'm curious. Any of those or ones you see me post any you have not tried?
The Romeo, the Onyx, and that particular Diesel I had not previously tried.

Edit: Also never smoked the Espinosa Habano.
One of my favorite Diesels, especially when I have it wit this.
Never tried that bourbon either. I'll look for it and go with the recommended pairing.

« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2021, 10:01:39 PM »

For my evening..

« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2021, 10:04:25 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working
I definitely didn't smoke it yet.  Don't remember for sure it was one of the sticks. Let me check.
Nope, double checked. It wasn't.
Oh man. I will have to figure a way for you to age more cigars
I'm curious. Any of those or ones you see me post any you have not tried?
The Romeo, the Onyx, and that particular Diesel I had not previously tried.

Edit: Also never smoked the Espinosa Habano.
One of my favorite Diesels, especially when I have it wit this.
Never tried that bourbon either. I'll look for it and go with the recommended pairing.
Rabbit Hole has a number of different presentations including a Rye.  This is the Sherry Cask aged (same as the cigar).  Really brings out the fruit in the cigar.

« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2021, 10:13:11 PM »

Hey Tony, smoke this one yet? I think I may have sent you one.
Yes I am still working
I definitely didn't smoke it yet.  Don't remember for sure it was one of the sticks. Let me check.
Nope, double checked. It wasn't.
Oh man. I will have to figure a way for you to age more cigars
I'm curious. Any of those or ones you see me post any you have not tried?
The Romeo, the Onyx, and that particular Diesel I had not previously tried.

Edit: Also never smoked the Espinosa Habano.
One of my favorite Diesels, especially when I have it wit this.
Never tried that bourbon either. I'll look for it and go with the recommended pairing.
Rabbit Hole has a number of different presentations including a Rye.  This is the Sherry Cask aged (same as the cigar).  Really brings out the fruit in the cigar.
Cool. Always looking for a new bourbon to try.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]