Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2021, 10:26:11 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. building sauce for dinner. no breakfast yet. soon.
Skim off a little of that sauce and have some breakfast pizza bagels.
after breakfast (cigar) I may make a hot Italian sausage sandwich before I put it all in the sauce.
I made meatballs and they were excellent.
Y'all are making me hungry.

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2021, 10:31:31 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 6
Eight...is enough.
Was Dick Van Patten on the list?

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2021, 10:32:54 AM »

sausage has been added to the pot. low simmer. eat around 6pm.
breakfast choices.
Were you putting these up for vote? Both are good but for breakfast, I would have probably gone for the 8-5-8.

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2021, 10:44:08 AM »

sausage has been added to the pot. low simmer. eat around 6pm.
breakfast choices.
Were you putting these up for vote? Both are good but for breakfast, I would have probably gone for the 8-5-8.
that's what I'll do. I'll save the Cuarenta for dessert.

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2021, 10:50:33 AM »

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2021, 11:14:13 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. building sauce for dinner. no breakfast yet. soon.
Skim off a little of that sauce and have some breakfast pizza bagels.
after breakfast (cigar) I may make a hot Italian sausage sandwich before I put it all in the sauce.
I made meatballs and they were excellent.
Y'all are making me hungry.
...and wanting a cigar.

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2021, 11:21:40 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. building sauce for dinner. no breakfast yet. soon.
Skim off a little of that sauce and have some breakfast pizza bagels.
after breakfast (cigar) I may make a hot Italian sausage sandwich before I put it all in the sauce.
I made meatballs and they were excellent.
I've never mastered making meatballs. they never stay together in the sauce so I just brown ground beef, and add sausages.

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2021, 11:24:18 AM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. building sauce for dinner. no breakfast yet. soon.
Skim off a little of that sauce and have some breakfast pizza bagels.
after breakfast (cigar) I may make a hot Italian sausage sandwich before I put it all in the sauce.
I made meatballs and they were excellent.
I've never mastered making meatballs. they never stay together in the sauce so I just brown ground beef, and add sausages.
Seems like a good compromise, your stomach doesn't know what shape the meat is in.

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2021, 11:44:17 AM »

Tony - looks like Juju is out for the year due to shoulder surgery.

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2021, 12:05:13 PM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. building sauce for dinner. no breakfast yet. soon.
Skim off a little of that sauce and have some breakfast pizza bagels.
after breakfast (cigar) I may make a hot Italian sausage sandwich before I put it all in the sauce.
I made meatballs and they were excellent.
I've never mastered making meatballs. they never stay together in the sauce so I just brown ground beef, and add sausages.
If you don't want to make them yourself.  You can buy decent ones in your grocery meat dept. usually.

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2021, 01:11:01 PM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. building sauce for dinner. no breakfast yet. soon.
Skim off a little of that sauce and have some breakfast pizza bagels.
after breakfast (cigar) I may make a hot Italian sausage sandwich before I put it all in the sauce.
I made meatballs and they were excellent.
I've never mastered making meatballs. they never stay together in the sauce so I just brown ground beef, and add sausages.
If you don't want to make them yourself.  You can buy decent ones in your grocery meat dept. usually.
I've tried a few. not very impressed. even bought meatball mix and doctored to taste. maybe I just need to not keep them in the sauce so long. my mom and brother never had the problem though.

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2021, 01:14:44 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 4
Raz Over/Under is 6
Eight...is enough.
Was Dick Van Patten on the list?
No, but Adam Rich was.
That's pretty funny. I had no idea who that was. I wonder how many people call him Nicholas instead?

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2021, 01:16:23 PM »

Tony - looks like Juju is out for the year due to shoulder surgery.
Not good.

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2021, 01:19:41 PM »

good morning Dave, Tony, and Dave. building sauce for dinner. no breakfast yet. soon.
Skim off a little of that sauce and have some breakfast pizza bagels.
after breakfast (cigar) I may make a hot Italian sausage sandwich before I put it all in the sauce.
I made meatballs and they were excellent.
I've never mastered making meatballs. they never stay together in the sauce so I just brown ground beef, and add sausages.
If you don't want to make them yourself.  You can buy decent ones in your grocery meat dept. usually.
I've tried a few. not very impressed. even bought meatball mix and doctored to taste. maybe I just need to not keep them in the sauce so long. my mom and brother never had the problem though.
A lot of folks fry them first before adding them to the sauce. I never do but I also don't let them sit in the sauce from the beginning. I usually just add them in the last half hour.

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2021, 01:21:54 PM »

Unbelievable Ravens win.
How do you come back from a 22-3 deficit?
Sons a bitches.
They fell upon the Colts like an unkindness.
It was a conspiracy to break the Colts' hearts.
Exciting to watch but it broke my heart too.
Based on my bedtime, I would've probably gone to bed very happy, with them down so much. That would've made the hurt this morning even worse.
Plus Boston moving on to ALCS. I had mixed feelings on that one too.
I'm totally with you.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6