Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2021, 01:08:17 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
Just send him some Lars Tetens and all will be forgiven
LALTS

« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2021, 01:10:04 PM »

good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
one thing I learned over the years is to do what the doctor's say. except when they were proved wrong. I've fired a Primary, Rheumatologist, Pulmonologist, and surgeon.

« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2021, 01:18:36 PM »

good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
one thing I learned over the years is to do what the doctor's say. except when they were proved wrong. I've fired a Primary, Rheumatologist, Pulmonologist, and surgeon.
And wife!

« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2021, 01:31:08 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
::)   :-X

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2021, 01:32:55 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2021, 01:35:14 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
Just send him some Lars Tetens and all will be forgiven
I thought it was just Tony and Golf...et tu?

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2021, 01:39:36 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
You were close...

« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2021, 01:40:45 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
See what I mean, Raz?

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2021, 01:41:08 PM »

good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
one thing I learned over the years is to do what the doctor's say. except when they were proved wrong. I've fired a Primary, Rheumatologist, Pulmonologist, and surgeon.
And wife!
He fired a couple of those as well.

« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2021, 01:44:10 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
Just send him some Lars Tetens and all will be forgiven
I thought it was just Tony and Golf...et tu?
Sorry Dave

« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2021, 01:44:54 PM »

Having a San Lotano Small Batch Connie.  No band so no need for picture.  Decent cigar.  Also tried a couple of Habano's....The two I've had got a little harsh at the end, but otherwise decent.

« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2021, 01:45:43 PM »

good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
one thing I learned over the years is to do what the doctor's say. except when they were proved wrong. I've fired a Primary, Rheumatologist, Pulmonologist, and surgeon.
And wife!
wives, plural. 😅

« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2021, 01:49:22 PM »

[...]

In this instance, we were just talking about primaries.

« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2021, 01:52:47 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
See what I mean, Raz?
Phhhttt. He's a pussycat.  Give him a drink, a cigar, and a Clemson football game, and he calms right down.

« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2021, 02:01:56 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
See what I mean, Raz?
Phhhttt. He's a pussycat.  Give him a drink, a cigar, and a Clemson football game, and he calms right down.
That might not be the case this season.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7