Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2021, 11:23:15 AM »

good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
TWHS!
Nailed it.

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2021, 11:25:48 AM »

good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
TWHS!
Nailed it.
Yeah, but it was a softball.

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2021, 11:30:02 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2021, 11:31:22 AM »

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2021, 11:32:07 AM »

good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
TWHS!
Nailed it.
Yeah, but it was a softball.
TWSS!

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2021, 11:42:20 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
Hmm, I guess I only had 7 then. Lol

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2021, 11:42:32 AM »

good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
TWHS!
Nailed it.
Yeah, but it was a softball.
A homerun is a homerun.

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2021, 11:46:37 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2021, 11:47:19 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2021, 11:49:44 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2021, 12:02:49 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2021, 12:03:38 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
He better not get TOO riled.  There are lots of other bookies.

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2021, 12:50:11 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
Just send him some Lars Tetens and all will be forgiven

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2021, 01:04:10 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2021, 01:06:00 PM »

Morning Tony, Dave, Rick, Dean and Raz.
morning Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7