CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 27, 2016, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 10/27/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on October 27, 2016, 12:00:03 AM
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 12:28:47 AM
Nice job Cubbies.  Gonna need the woolies for this series.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 12:29:50 AM
Let me get the news history up early...
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 12:30:43 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 27, the 301st day of 2016. There are 65 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 27, 1787, the first of the Federalist Papers, a series of essays calling for ratification of the United States Constitution, was published.

On this date:

In 1858, the 26th president of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, was born in New York City.

In 1880, Theodore Roosevelt married his first wife, Alice Lee.

In 1886 (New Style date), the musical fantasy "A Night on Bald Mountain," written by Modest Mussorgsky (MOH'-dest muh-SAWRG'-skee) and revised after his death by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, was performed in St. Petersburg, Russia.

In 1922, the first annual celebration of Navy Day took place.

In 1938, Du Pont announced a name for its new synthetic yarn: "nylon."

In 1941, the Chicago Daily Tribune dismissed the possibility of war with Japan, editorializing, "She cannot attack us. That is a military impossibility. Even our base at Hawaii is beyond the effective striking power of her fleet."

In 1954, U.S. Air Force Col. Benjamin O. Davis Jr. was promoted to brigadier general, the first black officer to achieve that rank in the USAF. Walt Disney's first television program, titled "Disneyland" after the yet-to-be completed theme park, premiered on ABC.

In 1962, during the Cuban Missile Crisis, a U-2 reconnaissance aircraft was shot down while flying over Cuba, killing the pilot, U.S. Air Force Maj. Rudolf Anderson Jr.

In 1978, Egyptian President Anwar Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin (men-AH'-kem BAY'-gihn) were named winners of the Nobel Peace Prize for their progress toward achieving a Middle East accord.

In 1986, the New York Mets won the World Series, coming from behind to defeat the Boston Red Sox, 8-5, in game 7 played at Shea Stadium.

In 1995, a sniper killed one soldier and wounded 18 others at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. (Paratrooper William J. Kreutzer was convicted in the shootings, and condemned to death; the sentence was later commuted to life in prison.)

In 2004, the Boston Red Sox won their first World Series since 1918, sweeping the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 4, 3-0.

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush said the United States did not torture prisoners, trying to calm a controversy created when Vice President Dick Cheney embraced the suggestion that a "dunk in water" might be useful to get terrorist suspects to talk, a comment the White House said did not refer to "water boarding." The St. Louis Cardinals beat the Detroit Tigers 4-2 in Game 5 to wrap up their first World Series title in nearly a quarter-century and 10th overall. Former major league pitcher Joe Niekro, 61, died at a hospital in Tampa, Florida.

Five years ago: European leaders clinched a deal they hoped would mark a turning point in their two-year debt crisis, agreeing to have banks take bigger losses on Greece's debts and to boost the region's weapons against market turmoil. The St. Louis Cardinals stunned the Texas Rangers 10-9 with an 11th inning homer by David Freese, forcing the World Series to a seventh game.

One year ago: President Barack Obama, addressing the International Association of Chiefs of Police in Chicago, defended officers who had come under intense scrutiny amid a breakdown in relations between law enforcement and minority communities, and said police couldn't be expected to contain problems that society refuses to solve. Walgreens confirmed it was buying rival pharmacy chain Rite Aid for about $9.41 billion in cash. Actress Betsy Drake, 92, died in London. The Kansas City Royals won the first game of the World Series, defeating the New York Mets 5-4 in 14 innings.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 12:31:55 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Nanette Fabray is 96. Actor-comedian John Cleese is 77. Author Maxine Hong Kingston is 76. Country singer Lee Greenwood is 74. Producer-director Ivan Reitman is 70. Country singer-musician Jack Daniels is 67. Rock musician Garry Tallent (Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band) is 67. Author Fran Lebowitz is 66. Rock musician K.K. Downing is 65. TV personality Jayne Kennedy is 65. Actor-director Roberto Benigni is 64. Actor Peter Firth is 63. Actor Robert Picardo is 63. World Golf Hall of Famer Patty Sheehan is 60. Singer Simon Le Bon is 58. Country musician Jerry Dale McFadden (The Mavericks) is 52. Internet news editor Matt Drudge is 50. Rock musician Jason Finn (Presidents of the United States of America) is 49. Actor Sean Holland is 48. Actor Channon Roe is 47. Actress Sheeri Rappaport is 39. Actor David Walton is 38. Violinist Vanessa-Mae is 38. Actress-singer Kelly Osbourne is 32. Actress Christine Evangelista is 30. Actor Bryan Craig (TV: "General Hospital) is 25. Actor Troy Gentile is 23.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 12:32:32 AM
Thought for Today: "In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt, American president (1858-1919).
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 12:34:10 AM
Eh deals on the Sis, but at least they've got three.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 05:10:52 AM
Morning Snowflakes

Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 05:15:55 AM
October 27 is........... Navy Day

Navy Day is the original day to celebrate the U.S. Navy, and though this celebration officially was replaced by Armed Forces Day (Third Saturday in May for the U.S.) in 1949, the celebrations of Navy Day continue on, especially within the Navy itself. Additionally, research undertaken in the 1970s showed the ‘true’ birthday of the US Navy to be October 13th, and the date was officially changed – however, the entrenched celebration still holds sway, and October 27th is still generally celebrated instead.

History

The 27th October was suggested as a date to recognise the birthday of one of the Navy’s supporters who was Assistant Secretary of the Navy in 1897, Theodore Roosevelt.

Before 1949 the U.S. Navy would send its ships to various ports for Navy Day, with 1945 having a large celebration; the current President (President Harry S Truman) reviewed the fleet in the New York Harbour, and there are pictures of ships docked along the Hudson River for the celebrations.

Navy Day was last officially observed on October 27th 1949 when Louis A. Johnson directed that the U.S. Navy’s participation in such events would occur in May, On Armed Forces Day. He was the secretary of the newly created Department of Defense.

The Navy League was not affected by this decision as it is a Civillian Organisation, and they continued to organise events as before.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 05:17:35 AM
Hot Cuban Expresso Poured
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 05:32:09 AM
Holy Guacamole!

Mexican avocado growers strike, sending U.S. prices soaring

Avocado imports from Mexico, which tend to increase this time of year, have plunged, sending U.S. prices for the fruit soaring.

The reason is a strike by Mexican growers, who are holding back avocados and demanding higher pay. The drop in supply of avocados has driven wholesale prices up to four times what they normally are in some areas, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

As the main importer of avocados to the United States, Mexican suppliers have substantial clout.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 06:03:39 AM
Work Time but TGIF!   BBL
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 06:31:58 AM
Nice job Cubbies.  Gonna need the woolies for this series.
Definitely need something to keep bats warm. Morning, Daves.
(https://s3.amazonaws.com/fantasyhub/img/blog/hatsforbats.gif?X)
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 06:42:57 AM
Nice job Cubbies.  Gonna need the woolies for this series.
Definitely need something to keep bats warm. Morning, Daves.
(https://s3.amazonaws.com/fantasyhub/img/blog/hatsforbats.gif?X)
I have a few bat warmers here myself.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 06:43:25 AM
good morning Daves.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 06:47:30 AM
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee. 61°, not too bad.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2016, 07:10:07 AM
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee. 61°, not too bad.
Sounds pretty good Dean, good morning
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 07:26:14 AM
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee. 61°, not too bad.
Sounds pretty good Dean, good morning
suppose to get into the 80's again.
lady's son and daughter are on their way to set up for a yard sale. nothing I want to stick around for. good day to drop my clubs off for new grips. been putting it off too long.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 07:27:12 AM
 Morning Fish, Golf and Missed-a-hole-Dean
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2016, 07:40:28 AM
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee. 61°, not too bad.
Sounds pretty good Dean, good morning
suppose to get into the 80's again.
lady's son and daughter are on their way to set up for a yard sale. nothing I want to stick around for. good day to drop my clubs off for new grips. been putting it off too long.
Nice, I've been checking the extended forecast, low to mid 80's every day
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 07:41:27 AM
Hauling vagrants out of the shelter already this morning.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 07:45:19 AM
Hauling vagrants out of the shelter already this morning.
there seems to be a never ending supply of homeless and vagrants over there. are they like squirrels where you need to release them further away so they don't find their way back? like Minnesota?
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 07:49:33 AM
Hauling vagrants out of the shelter already this morning.
there seems to be a never ending supply of homeless and vagrants over there. are they like squirrels where you need to release them further away so they don't find their way back? like Minnesota?
It has become all about K2, Crack and Heroine and this stupid commie city caters to them.   These are not your common less fortunate people on hard times.  Arrested 24 drug dealers in and around the shelters on Tuesday.

Highest crime area in all of Austin is the 6 block area around the shelters and my building is right in the middle of it.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 07:54:09 AM
Hauling vagrants out of the shelter already this morning.
there seems to be a never ending supply of homeless and vagrants over there. are they like squirrels where you need to release them further away so they don't find their way back? like Minnesota?
It has become all about K2, Crack and Heroine and this stupid commie city caters to them.   These are not your common less fortunate people on hard times.  Arrested 24 drug dealers in and around the shelters on Tuesday.

Highest crime area in all of Austin is the 6 block area around the shelters and my building is right in the middle of it.
at least it provides entertainment for a work distraction.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 07:57:14 AM
congratulations Cubbie fans. at least it's turning out to be an exciting Series.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 08:01:53 AM
Bean must have found some holes in Houston, has not been heard from since he left here Tuesday.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 08:07:13 AM
Worthless secretary is an hour late to work because "traffic was bad"  ::)   Well had she been on her way on time to begin with it would have not been bad.  SHEESH!
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 08:08:55 AM
hmmmm, battery at 18% and got no charger.
changed my profile pic for the Cub fans out there.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 08:11:05 AM
hmmmm, battery at 18% and got no charger.
changed my profile pic for the Cub fans out there.
She looks like she should be wearing a basketball jersey instead.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2016, 08:11:58 AM
hmmmm, battery at 18% and got no charger.
changed my profile pic for the Cub fans out there.
She looks like she should be wearing a basketball jersey instead.
She looks like she should be seeking medical attention
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 08:14:23 AM
hmmmm, battery at 18% and got no charger.
changed my profile pic for the Cub fans out there.
She looks like she should be wearing a basketball jersey instead.
She looks like she should be seeking medical attention
She looks like she's gotten too much medical attention already.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 08:14:51 AM
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee. 61°, not too bad.
Sounds pretty good Dean, good morning
suppose to get into the 80's again.
lady's son and daughter are on their way to set up for a yard sale. nothing I want to stick around for. good day to drop my clubs off for new grips. been putting it off too long.
63 now then 83 and sunny here this afternoon, no yard sale though.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 08:17:18 AM
Holy Guacamole!

Mexican avocado growers strike, sending U.S. prices soaring

Avocado imports from Mexico, which tend to increase this time of year, have plunged, sending U.S. prices for the fruit soaring.

The reason is a strike by Mexican growers, who are holding back avocados and demanding higher pay. The drop in supply of avocados has driven wholesale prices up to four times what they normally are in some areas, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

As the main importer of avocados to the United States, Mexican suppliers have substantial clout.
That strike has actually already ended. Chipotle vowed they wouldn't raise their prices because of it.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 08:19:07 AM
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee. 61°, not too bad.
Sounds pretty good Dean, good morning
suppose to get into the 80's again.
lady's son and daughter are on their way to set up for a yard sale. nothing I want to stick around for. good day to drop my clubs off for new grips. been putting it off too long.
Nice, I've been checking the extended forecast, low to mid 80's every day
Rub it in, why don't ya?
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 08:19:53 AM
Holy Guacamole!

Mexican avocado growers strike, sending U.S. prices soaring

Avocado imports from Mexico, which tend to increase this time of year, have plunged, sending U.S. prices for the fruit soaring.

The reason is a strike by Mexican growers, who are holding back avocados and demanding higher pay. The drop in supply of avocados has driven wholesale prices up to four times what they normally are in some areas, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

As the main importer of avocados to the United States, Mexican suppliers have substantial clout.
That strike has actually already ended. Chipotle vowed they wouldn't raise their prices because of it.
It was just in the news this morning.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 08:21:19 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 08:22:20 AM
Holy Guacamole!

Mexican avocado growers strike, sending U.S. prices soaring

Avocado imports from Mexico, which tend to increase this time of year, have plunged, sending U.S. prices for the fruit soaring.

The reason is a strike by Mexican growers, who are holding back avocados and demanding higher pay. The drop in supply of avocados has driven wholesale prices up to four times what they normally are in some areas, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

As the main importer of avocados to the United States, Mexican suppliers have substantial clout.
That strike has actually already ended. Chipotle vowed they wouldn't raise their prices because of it.
It was just in the news this morning.
Well according to Kelly Ripa on yesterday's show...
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 08:23:31 AM
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee. 61°, not too bad.
Sounds pretty good Dean, good morning
suppose to get into the 80's again.
lady's son and daughter are on their way to set up for a yard sale. nothing I want to stick around for. good day to drop my clubs off for new grips. been putting it off too long.
Nice, I've been checking the extended forecast, low to mid 80's every day
Rub it in, why don't ya?
80's all the way through next Thursday for us with no rain before next Tuesday. :)   Nice smoking weather! ;D
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 08:23:53 AM
Holy Guacamole!

Mexican avocado growers strike, sending U.S. prices soaring

Avocado imports from Mexico, which tend to increase this time of year, have plunged, sending U.S. prices for the fruit soaring.

The reason is a strike by Mexican growers, who are holding back avocados and demanding higher pay. The drop in supply of avocados has driven wholesale prices up to four times what they normally are in some areas, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

As the main importer of avocados to the United States, Mexican suppliers have substantial clout.
That strike has actually already ended. Chipotle vowed they wouldn't raise their prices because of it.
It was just in the news this morning.
Well according to Kelly Ripa on yesterday's show...
That fuk'n bimbo, Sheesh!

Here is what Chipotle said and you need to go to a non-bimbo news channel.

Despite the shortage, the popular Mexican chain Chipotle says its avocado supply remains strong.

“We do not plan to raise prices for guacamole (we don’t typically raise prices in response to short-term cyclical changes in food costs) and have not incurred any supply disruptions,”

Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 08:38:12 AM
Think I will take my morning walk and conduct a Rack Check.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2016, 08:44:59 AM
BrickHouse maduro robusto and coffee. 61°, not too bad.
Sounds pretty good Dean, good morning
suppose to get into the 80's again.
lady's son and daughter are on their way to set up for a yard sale. nothing I want to stick around for. good day to drop my clubs off for new grips. been putting it off too long.
Nice, I've been checking the extended forecast, low to mid 80's every day
Rub it in, why don't ya?
Rainy and raw here today, can't wait until next Friday
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 08:49:06 AM
Nice job Cubbies.  Gonna need the woolies for this series.
Definitely need something to keep bats warm. Morning, Daves.
(https://s3.amazonaws.com/fantasyhub/img/blog/hatsforbats.gif?X)
I have a few bat warmers here myself.
No need to be bragging now... :-\
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 08:52:32 AM
Hauling vagrants out of the shelter already this morning.
there seems to be a never ending supply of homeless and vagrants over there. are they like squirrels where you need to release them further away so they don't find their way back? like Minnesota?
It has become all about K2, Crack and Heroine and this stupid commie city caters to them.   These are not your common less fortunate people on hard times.  Arrested 24 drug dealers in and around the shelters on Tuesday.

Highest crime area in all of Austin is the 6 block area around the shelters and my building is right in the middle of it.
Sounds like a good plan by the cops.  Put the bait in one area so you can do a periodic cleanup in one spot.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 08:54:14 AM
hmmmm, battery at 18% and got no charger.
changed my profile pic for the Cub fans out there.
She looks like she should be wearing a basketball jersey instead.
She looks like she should be seeking medical attention
She looks like she has already received medical attention.

*Edit...should have read page three before posting...right Dave?
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 08:56:50 AM
OK, all caught up.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 09:01:47 AM
Ashton day at the Page.  Nice guthook and knife with guthook for CarolinaDave.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 09:03:45 AM
Hauling vagrants out of the shelter already this morning.
there seems to be a never ending supply of homeless and vagrants over there. are they like squirrels where you need to release them further away so they don't find their way back? like Minnesota?
It has become all about K2, Crack and Heroine and this stupid commie city caters to them.   These are not your common less fortunate people on hard times.  Arrested 24 drug dealers in and around the shelters on Tuesday.

Highest crime area in all of Austin is the 6 block area around the shelters and my building is right in the middle of it.
Sounds like a good plan by the cops.  Put the bait in one area so you can do a periodic cleanup in one spot.
Funny thing is the Police Station is right in the middle of the area too.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 09:06:40 AM
Standing out like two loaded ballistic missiles, she is a bitch with little personality though.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 09:08:39 AM
Diesel Sideshow sampler at CI....AJ must have cigar roller competitions once a month for teambuilding.  Guess AAA Corona's are not much of a challenge....
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 09:09:17 AM
Standing out like two loaded ballistic missiles, she is a bitch with little personality though.
....and anybody cares?
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 09:09:51 AM
Hauling vagrants out of the shelter already this morning.
there seems to be a never ending supply of homeless and vagrants over there. are they like squirrels where you need to release them further away so they don't find their way back? like Minnesota?
It has become all about K2, Crack and Heroine and this stupid commie city caters to them.   These are not your common less fortunate people on hard times.  Arrested 24 drug dealers in and around the shelters on Tuesday.

Highest crime area in all of Austin is the 6 block area around the shelters and my building is right in the middle of it.
Sounds like a good plan by the cops.  Put the bait in one area so you can do a periodic cleanup in one spot.
Funny thing is the Police Station is right in the middle of the area too.
Save gas....they can just walk to the bust.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 09:12:11 AM
[...]

Yeah, TWKS!

That's what Kelly said!
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 09:14:37 AM
Found out this past weekend I have a new Labrador Grandog named Murphy.

5 months old been in training since shortly after being born and ready to pick up in late January.  My Boy is quite excited,
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 09:15:53 AM
Diesel Sideshow sampler at CI....AJ must have cigar roller competitions once a month for teambuilding.  Guess AAA Corona's are not much of a challenge....
Seriously. Bastiges.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 09:16:33 AM
Hauling vagrants out of the shelter already this morning.
there seems to be a never ending supply of homeless and vagrants over there. are they like squirrels where you need to release them further away so they don't find their way back? like Minnesota?
It has become all about K2, Crack and Heroine and this stupid commie city caters to them.   These are not your common less fortunate people on hard times.  Arrested 24 drug dealers in and around the shelters on Tuesday.

Highest crime area in all of Austin is the 6 block area around the shelters and my building is right in the middle of it.
Sounds like a good plan by the cops.  Put the bait in one area so you can do a periodic cleanup in one spot.
Funny thing is the Police Station is right in the middle of the area too.
Save gas....they can just walk to the bust.
Obviously you don't know much about Austin Cops - they don't walk anywhere.  Literally the cop shop is less than 100 feet from the shelters and they drive up there every trip.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 09:16:42 AM
Found out this past weekend I have a new Labrador Grandog named Murphy.

5 months old been in training since shortly after being born and ready to pick up in late January.  My Boy is quite excited,
That's a beautiful pup.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 09:29:42 AM
Here's some timely news we can use!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/27/five-beers-pair-your-kids-halloween-candy/92724656/
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 09:32:57 AM
Here's some timely news we can use!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/27/five-beers-pair-your-kids-halloween-candy/92724656/
As the internet messages sometimes say:  Not A Trusted Source
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 09:34:42 AM
Here's what I learned on Live with Kelly today:

This is the new blue and gold dress...

What do you see?

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161027/ef48a5958672dc745a1eb11b6a9bc1b5.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 09:38:38 AM
Here's what I learned on Live with Kelly today:

This is the new blue and gold dress...

What do you see?

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161027/ef48a5958672dc745a1eb11b6a9bc1b5.jpg)
You really need to go back to work, your mind is warping.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 09:42:41 AM
Here's what I learned on Live with Kelly today:

This is the new blue and gold dress...

What do you see?

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161027/ef48a5958672dc745a1eb11b6a9bc1b5.jpg)
You really need to go back to work, your mind is warping.
Just answer the damn question. Shiny legs or painted legs? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 09:43:13 AM
Here's what I learned on Live with Kelly today:

This is the new blue and gold dress...

What do you see?

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161027/ef48a5958672dc745a1eb11b6a9bc1b5.jpg)
Looks like a pair of legs to me.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 09:43:45 AM
Here's what I learned on Live with Kelly today:

This is the new blue and gold dress...

What do you see?

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161027/ef48a5958672dc745a1eb11b6a9bc1b5.jpg)
You really need to go back to work, your mind is warping.
Just answer the damn question. Shiny legs or painted legs? Sheesh.
Shiny
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 09:47:25 AM
Here's what I learned on Live with Kelly today:

This is the new blue and gold dress...

What do you see?

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161027/ef48a5958672dc745a1eb11b6a9bc1b5.jpg)
You really need to go back to work, your mind is warping.
Just answer the damn question. Shiny legs or painted legs? Sheesh.
Shiny
Cellophane wrapped it appears
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 09:49:38 AM
Here's what I learned on Live with Kelly today:

This is the new blue and gold dress...

What do you see?

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161027/ef48a5958672dc745a1eb11b6a9bc1b5.jpg)
You really need to go back to work, your mind is warping.
Just answer the damn question. Shiny legs or painted legs? Sheesh.
Shiny
Cellophane wrapped it appears
Cool. That's what I saw at first too but now I see dull legs with white paint on 'em. Loves me a good optical illusion.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 09:52:33 AM
Here's what I learned on Live with Kelly today:

This is the new blue and gold dress...

What do you see?

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161027/ef48a5958672dc745a1eb11b6a9bc1b5.jpg)
Looks like a pair of legs to me.
Yup...and oiled up.
...but maybe paint.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 09:54:36 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 09:56:43 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
More time to dedicate. Hahaha
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 10:03:54 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
More time to dedicate. Hahaha
Now that you're home more, you can start doing your share around the house too.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 10:05:00 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
???
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 10:06:09 AM
DOW  +9 @ 18,208
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 10:16:36 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
More time to dedicate. Hahaha
Now that you're home more, you can start doing your share around the house too.
There's not much more I can do.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 10:21:42 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
More time to dedicate. Hahaha
Now that you're home more, you can start doing your share around the house too.
There's not much more I can do.
You could have done your womanly duty and gone to the PTA meeting last night, sheesh the warden must have to do everything around there.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 10:23:42 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
More time to dedicate. Hahaha
Now that you're home more, you can start doing your share around the house too.
There's not much more I can do.
You could have done your womanly duty and gone to the PTA meeting last night, sheesh the warden must have to do everything around there.
I was thinking that as well instead of lounging around watching the world series.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 10:24:18 AM
Here you go Mayor, a Bimbo Eruption for you to watch after carpool.

Megyn Kelly Co-Hosts 'Live With Kelly' Ripa a Day After Election

Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 10:25:24 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
More time to dedicate. Hahaha
Now that you're home more, you can start doing your share around the house too.
There's not much more I can do.
You could have done your womanly duty and gone to the PTA meeting last night, sheesh the warden must have to do everything around there.
I was thinking that as well instead of lounging around watching the world series.
Indeed and calling himself making dinner when all he did was add some wine to some onions and dump in some damn baby food out of a jar.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 10:26:43 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
More time to dedicate. Hahaha
Now that you're home more, you can start doing your share around the house too.
There's not much more I can do.
You could have done your womanly duty and gone to the PTA meeting last night, sheesh the warden must have to do everything around there.
GFY. Don't give her any more ideas.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 10:28:13 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
More time to dedicate. Hahaha
Now that you're home more, you can start doing your share around the house too.
There's not much more I can do.
You could have done your womanly duty and gone to the PTA meeting last night, sheesh the warden must have to do everything around there.
I was thinking that as well instead of lounging around watching the world series.
Indeed and calling himself making dinner when all he did was add some wine to some onions and dump in some damn baby food out of a jar.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 10:32:24 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
More time to dedicate. Hahaha
Now that you're home more, you can start doing your share around the house too.
There's not much more I can do.
You could have done your womanly duty and gone to the PTA meeting last night, sheesh the warden must have to do everything around there.
I was thinking that as well instead of lounging around watching the world series.
Indeed and calling himself making dinner when all he did was add some wine to some onions and dump in some damn baby food out of a jar.
That's not fair.....he cooked the frozen ravioli as well.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2016, 10:34:25 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 10:38:02 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
More time to dedicate. Hahaha
Now that you're home more, you can start doing your share around the house too.
There's not much more I can do.
You could have done your womanly duty and gone to the PTA meeting last night, sheesh the warden must have to do everything around there.
I was thinking that as well instead of lounging around watching the world series.
Indeed and calling himself making dinner when all he did was add some wine to some onions and dump in some damn baby food out of a jar.
That's not fair.....he cooked the frozen ravioli as well.
They weren't frozen. GFY too.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 10:38:18 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 10:39:53 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz. Hi and bye actually. I'm gonna go back to my studies.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2016, 10:41:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz. Hi and bye actually. I'm gonna go back to my studies.
Don't let the assholes get you down. ;-)
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 10:51:18 AM
So glad Tony is now able to add these new dimensions to the banter!
More time to dedicate. Hahaha
Now that you're home more, you can start doing your share around the house too.
There's not much more I can do.
You could have done your womanly duty and gone to the PTA meeting last night, sheesh the warden must have to do everything around there.
I was thinking that as well instead of lounging around watching the world series.
Indeed and calling himself making dinner when all he did was add some wine to some onions and dump in some damn baby food out of a jar.
That's not fair.....he cooked the frozen ravioli as well.
They weren't frozen. GFY too.
Just refrigerated
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2016, 10:55:02 AM
EXCLUSIVE: José Blanco Joins EPC Cigar Co.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 10:59:17 AM
EXCLUSIVE: José Blanco Joins EPC Cigar Co.
That offers some nice possibilities.
Thanks for the scoop reporter Fish.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2016, 11:00:30 AM
EXCLUSIVE: José Blanco Joins EPC Cigar Co.
That offers some nice possibilities.
Thanks for the scoop reporter Fish.
Can only result in good things IMO
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 11:08:21 AM
Spot on review (IMHO) of Room 101 Uncle Lee at Stogieguys:

To say Matt Booth’s Uncle Lee cigar had an inauspicious start last year might be an understatement. The original plan called for the smokes to be issued as a limited edition in packaging that resembled a cereal box with a prize inside.

That never made it to market, apparently from concern over a possible backlash at potential underage appeal. (Older smokers may be reminded of the Beatles’ Yesterday and Today cover debacle, though, unlike that situation, all original Uncle Lee cereal boxes were reportedly destroyed.)

The box that went on sale features a sketch said to be Booth’s Uncle Lee (“a constant inspiration”), with each cigar wrapped in black paper featuring cartoonish dollar signs.

According to initial reports, there were to be 5,000 boxes of 10 of the 6.5-inch, 50-ring gauge perfecto with a $10 price tag.

Whether they didn’t sell well or whether more were produced, I can’t say. But Uncle Lee has definitely hit the discount table, going recently for as little as $39.99 per box online.

Davidoff, which distributes Booth’s Room 101 cigars, still lists the Uncle Lee box price at $105, though it notes that they’re out of stock.

Uncle Lee features an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper, a Nicaraguan binder, and filler tobaccos from the Dominican Republic and Honduras.

I detected little pre-light aroma from the oily brown wrapper or the filler.

Upon lighting, I noticed a slightly musty taste, a little reminiscent of a milder Davidoff but with a touch of spice added to the mix. As the Uncle Lee progressed, the spice intensity went up and down, mixed with some cedar and clove.

None of the flavors dominate, resulting in a smooth, balanced cigar throughout.

At $10 per stick, I’d be unlikely to stock up. But when you can pick these up for half—or less—than that, it certainly seems like one to check out. The 10-count boxes make the bargain even more enticing.

I rate Uncle Lee three and a half stogies out of five.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 11:09:02 AM
EXCLUSIVE: José Blanco Joins EPC Cigar Co.
That offers some nice possibilities.
Thanks for the scoop reporter Fish.
Can only result in good things IMO
Well, except for getting past the FDA and all that...
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 11:10:36 AM
EXCLUSIVE: José Blanco Joins EPC Cigar Co.
That offers some nice possibilities.
Thanks for the scoop reporter Fish.
Can only result in good things IMO
Well, except for getting past the FDA and all that...
Right, definitely no new blends from them for awhile.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 11:15:56 AM
EXCLUSIVE: José Blanco Joins EPC Cigar Co.
That offers some nice possibilities.
Thanks for the scoop reporter Fish.
Can only result in good things IMO
Well, except for getting past the FDA and all that...
Really, like what can they change at this point?
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 11:19:14 AM
new grips on my clubs. took longer to get there than it took to have 11 clubs re-gripped, $98 plus I got 3 coupons for courses to play at $20 a round.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 11:24:11 AM
new grips on my clubs. took longer to get there than it took to have 11 clubs re-gripped, $98 plus I got 3 coupons for courses to play at $20 a round.
Now that will make your tit's stand up!
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 11:30:19 AM
Padron #3000 and coffee while I clean my clubs.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 11:31:54 AM
Padron #3000 and coffee while I clean my clubs.
What about your tits?
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 11:54:06 AM
Padron #3000 and coffee while I clean my clubs.
What about your tits?
nothing wrong with my tits!!!
 :o
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 11:54:37 AM
Perky tits lull... ???
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2016, 11:58:30 AM
Padron #3000 and coffee while I clean my clubs.
What about your tits?
nothing wrong with my tits!!!
 :o
We'll take your word for it.  Please don't show us.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 12:07:55 PM
Padron #3000 and coffee while I clean my clubs.
What about your tits?
nothing wrong with my tits!!!
 :o
We'll take your word for it.  Please don't show us.
not to worry.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 12:11:06 PM
Padron #3000 and coffee while I clean my clubs.
What about your tits?
nothing wrong with my tits!!!
 :o
We'll take your word for it.  Please don't show us.
Luckily Oy is not around much.... :o
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2016, 12:11:55 PM
Time to finish packing and head out to the airport, have a good one all.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2016, 12:13:03 PM
Time to finish packing and head out to the airport, have a good one all.
Later Dave, safe travels
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 12:14:48 PM
Time to finish packing and head out to the airport, have a good one all.
Later Cali Dave
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 12:16:44 PM
Time to finish packing and head out to the airport, have a good one all.

later Dave. stay safe.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 12:45:23 PM
Time to finish packing and head out to the airport, have a good one all.
Later, Dave. Hope your airport experience is very unBean-like.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 12:45:55 PM
Time to finish packing and head out to the airport, have a good one all.
Later, Dave. Hope your airport experience is very unBean-like.
LMAO, wtf is Bean anyway?
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 01:03:24 PM
Time to finish packing and head out to the airport, have a good one all.
Later, Dave. Hope your airport experience is very unBean-like.
LMAO, wtf is Bean anyway?
I think he got caught up in the sting outside your office.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 01:04:42 PM
Time to finish packing and head out to the airport, have a good one all.
Later, Dave. Hope your airport experience is very unBean-like.
LMAO, wtf is Bean anyway?
I think he got caught up in the sting outside your office.
Certainly a possibility.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 01:09:25 PM
Skinny Monsters on Famous Bid sitting on 1 bid @ $52 - 4 hours and 23 minutes remaining.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2016, 01:50:32 PM
Skinny Monsters on Famous Bid sitting on 1 bid @ $52 - 4 hours and 23 minutes remaining.
I have a feeling they'll ramp up
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 02:00:42 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2016, 02:01:40 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 02:02:12 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
Exactly what I was going to ask
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 02:02:34 PM
Skinny Monsters on Famous Bid sitting on 1 bid @ $52 - 4 hours and 23 minutes remaining.
I have a feeling they'll ramp up
Probably but hell you never know.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 02:10:37 PM
Damn, thought I had one hour left and just realized it is 2 hours.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 02:16:42 PM
Dumbass of the day?

Texas A&M student crashed into cop car while sending topless Snapchat pic...
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 02:19:12 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 02:22:24 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 02:24:14 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 02:25:35 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Me either, I was readin along Tony's recipe thinking I would try it and then right between the eyes comes that baby food and I about died.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 02:29:52 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Me either, I was readin along Tony's recipe thinking I would try it and then right between the eyes comes that baby food and I about died.
I can dice pears and cook them to add to sauce.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2016, 02:30:40 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Shessh.  You guys keep busting Tony's balls over the baby food.  Fact is, it's a safer and healthier way to get the pear flavoring into the sauce than using actual pears.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 02:32:47 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Shessh.  You guys keep busting Tony's balls over the baby food.  Fact is, it's a safer and healthier way to get the pear flavoring into the sauce than using actual pears.
It's funny. Just let it go. I thought it was weird the first time I did it too but why not take the short cut?
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 02:35:54 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Shessh.  You guys keep busting Tony's balls over the baby food.  Fact is, it's a safer and healthier way to get the pear flavoring into the sauce than using actual pears.
It's funny. Just let it go. I thought it was weird the first time I did it too but why not take the short cut?
It's just the thought of it
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 02:36:37 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Shessh.  You guys keep busting Tony's balls over the baby food.  Fact is, it's a safer and healthier way to get the pear flavoring into the sauce than using actual pears.
It's funny. Just let it go. I thought it was weird the first time I did it too but why not take the short cut?
Personally, I vote we keep busting your balls.  8)
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 02:37:09 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Shessh.  You guys keep busting Tony's balls over the baby food.  Fact is, it's a safer and healthier way to get the pear flavoring into the sauce than using actual pears.
It's funny. Just let it go. I thought it was weird the first time I did it too but why not take the short cut?
some day I may try it Tony. I trust your judgement.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 02:38:56 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Shessh.  You guys keep busting Tony's balls over the baby food.  Fact is, it's a safer and healthier way to get the pear flavoring into the sauce than using actual pears.
It's funny. Just let it go. I thought it was weird the first time I did it too but why not take the short cut?
some day I may try it Tony. I trust your judgement.
I might try it too but I got a high-powered food processor so will make my own baby food.

But I don't trust his judgment - I mean the guy is a soccer mom with no job.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 02:48:19 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Shessh.  You guys keep busting Tony's balls over the baby food.  Fact is, it's a safer and healthier way to get the pear flavoring into the sauce than using actual pears.
It's funny. Just let it go. I thought it was weird the first time I did it too but why not take the short cut?
some day I may try it Tony. I trust your judgement.
I might try it too but I got a high-powered food processor so will make my own baby food.

But I don't trust his judgment - I mean the guy is a soccer mom with no job.
But if we're talking food, who else you gonna trust?  ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 02:48:52 PM
[...]

That's like not trusting Dean about nailing old ladies.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 02:49:59 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Shessh.  You guys keep busting Tony's balls over the baby food.  Fact is, it's a safer and healthier way to get the pear flavoring into the sauce than using actual pears.
It's funny. Just let it go. I thought it was weird the first time I did it too but why not take the short cut?
some day I may try it Tony. I trust your judgement.
I might try it too but I got a high-powered food processor so will make my own baby food.

But I don't trust his judgment - I mean the guy is a soccer mom with no job.
nothing wrong with being a stay at home dad and letting his wife support him. sure is better than supporting deadbeats.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 02:50:16 PM
[...]

Paula Dean I guess
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 02:55:14 PM
[...]

I like old ladies. they're set in their ways, know what they want, and sometimes can't remember a thing afterwards.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 02:56:35 PM
[...]

Yeah that would be nice but that ain't Tony!
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 02:58:44 PM
Seniors are starting to choose sex over golf or tennis. “Retirement communities and assisted living facilities are becoming like college campuses. They cram a lot of similarly aged people together, and when they do, things naturally happen,” reports E.J. Emanuel, in a recent article in the  NY Times.

While most are delighted to hear that upper-generations are enjoying life-long sex, the Center for Disease Control is showing a down side to this exploration. A recent report discovered that only 6 percent of seniors over 61 are using condoms in sexual encounters and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are increasing in that population at an alarming rate.

at our age who the heck cares? remember, we are old and forgetful.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 03:01:36 PM
I recently picked a new primary care physician. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well" for my age.
A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him," Do you think I'll live to be 80?"
He asked, "Do you smoke tobacco or drink beer or wine?" "Oh no," I replied. "I'm not doing drugs, either." Then he asked, "Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?" I said, "No, my other Doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy."
"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?" "No, I don't," I said.
He asked, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?" "No," I said. "I don't do any of those things."
He looked at me and said, "Then why do you want to live to 80?"
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 03:02:43 PM
I recently picked a new primary care physician. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well" for my age.
A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him," Do you think I'll live to be 80?"
He asked, "Do you smoke tobacco or drink beer or wine?" "Oh no," I replied. "I'm not doing drugs, either." Then he asked, "Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?" I said, "No, my other Doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy."
"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?" "No, I don't," I said.
He asked, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?" "No," I said. "I don't do any of those things."
He looked at me and said, "Then why do you want to live to 80?"
Pretty funny
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 03:07:33 PM
Two elderly residents, one male and one female, were sitting alone in the lobby of their nursing home one evening.
The old man looked over and said to the old lady, "I know just what you're wanting, and for $5 I'll have sex with you right over there in that rocking chair."
The old lady looked surprised but didn't say a word.
The old man continued, "For $10 I'll do it with you on that nice soft sofa over there, but for $20 I'll take you back to my room, light some candles, and give you the most romantic evening you've ever had in your life."
The old lady still says nothing but after a couple minutes, starts digging down in her purse. She pulls out a wrinkled $20 bill and holds it up.
"So you want the nice romantic evening in my room," says the old man.
"Get serious", she replies. "I want it four times in the rocking chair!"
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 03:08:07 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Shessh.  You guys keep busting Tony's balls over the baby food.  Fact is, it's a safer and healthier way to get the pear flavoring into the sauce than using actual pears.
It's funny. Just let it go. I thought it was weird the first time I did it too but why not take the short cut?
Personally, I vote we keep busting your balls.  8)
No one appreciates that more than me. Much better than being ignored.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 03:08:57 PM
In a crazy kind of way... this makes a little sense!! Let's put the seniors in jail and the criminals in a nursing home.
This way the seniors would have access to showers, hobbies, and walks. They'd receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment, wheel chairs etc. and they'd receive money instead of paying it out.
They would have constant video monitoring, so they could be helped instantly if they fell, or needed assistance.
Bedding would be washed twice a week and all clothing would be ironed and returned to them.
A guard would check on them every 20 minutes and bring their meals and snacks to their cell.
They would have family visits in a suite built for that purpose.
They would have access to a library, weight room, spiritual counseling, pool, and education.
Simple clothing, shoes, slippers, P.J.'s and legal aid would be free, on request.
Private, secure rooms for all, plus an exercise outdoor yard with gardens.
Each senior could have a P.C., a T.V., radio, and daily phone calls.
There would be a board of directors, to hear complaints, and the guards
would have a code of conduct that would be strictly adhered to. Since they're older people in the rooms, fewer guards would be required thus - saving the taxpayers millions.
The "criminals" would get cold food, be left all alone, and unsupervised.
Lights off at 8pm, and showers once a week.
Live in a tiny room, pay $5000.00 per month and have no hope of ever getting out.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 03:10:27 PM
Senior Citizen Texting Codes

ATD - At The Doctors
BFF - Best Friend Fell
BTW - Bring The Wheelchair
BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
GGPBL - Gotta Go Pacemaker Battery Low
GHA - Got Heartburn Again
IMMO - Is My Hearing-Aid On
LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out
OMMR - On My Message Recliner
OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
ROFLACGU - Rolling On Floor Laughing and Can't Get Up
TTYL - Talk To You Louder
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 03:10:40 PM
clam sauce built and simmering. should be ready by 5-5:30.
Any baby food in there?
no! I start with Progresso White Clam Sauce, add extra baby clams, mushrooms, olive oil, butter, Oregano, and tons of garlic.
Maybe you should try adding some clam baby food ;D
the day may come when I need to eat baby food again, but it's not now and I won't buy it, yet.
Shessh.  You guys keep busting Tony's balls over the baby food.  Fact is, it's a safer and healthier way to get the pear flavoring into the sauce than using actual pears.
It's funny. Just let it go. I thought it was weird the first time I did it too but why not take the short cut?
Personally, I vote we keep busting your balls.  8)
No one appreciates that more than me. Much better than being ignored.
I am still trying to figure out what would make anyone think you have balls ???
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 03:15:15 PM
An old woman wants to make love to her husband. She shows up completely naked while he is watching TV. The man says: 'What are you doing?'. She answers with: 'I am wearing the Dress Of Love, do you like it?'. He thinks a little while and replies: 'You know, it might have looked better if you ironed it first'.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 03:18:05 PM
Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent’s house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, “He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning.”

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old hav…ing sex would surely be asking for trouble. “Oh no, my dear,” replied granny. “Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong.”

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, “He’d still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn’t come along.”
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 03:20:20 PM
The husband leans over and asks his wife, “Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.”

Yes, she says, “I remember it well.”

OK, he says, “How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time’s sake?”

“Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!”

A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I’ve got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I’ll just keep an eye on them so there’s no trouble. So he follows them.

The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.. Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn’t know.

After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I’ve got to ask them what their secret is.

So, as the couple passes, he says to them, “Excuse me, but that was something else. You must’ve had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?”

Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,

“Fifty years ago that wasn’t an electric fence.”
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 03:23:27 PM
Here is your answer to owning your own place to live Dean.

http://interior-guru.com/2016/09/26/the-pros-and-cons-of-houses-made-from-shipping-containers/#

Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 03:28:38 PM
Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent’s house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, “He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning.”

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old hav…ing sex would surely be asking for trouble. “Oh no, my dear,” replied granny. “Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong.”

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, “He’d still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn’t come along.”
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 03:30:51 PM
Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent’s house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, “He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning.”

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old hav…ing sex would surely be asking for trouble. “Oh no, my dear,” replied granny. “Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong.”

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, “He’d still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn’t come along.”
LALTS
That one is funny as shit!
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 03:34:58 PM
Here is your answer to owning your own place to live Dean.

http://interior-guru.com/2016/09/26/the-pros-and-cons-of-houses-made-from-shipping-containers/#
Not sure I'd trust the one hanging over the cliff. But that's just me.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 03:35:53 PM
Here is your answer to owning your own place to live Dean.

http://interior-guru.com/2016/09/26/the-pros-and-cons-of-houses-made-from-shipping-containers/#
Not sure I'd trust the one hanging over the cliff. But that's just me.
Yeah, some of them are pretty interesting but a few are a bit sketchy!
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 03:38:18 PM
Here is your answer to owning your own place to live Dean.

http://interior-guru.com/2016/09/26/the-pros-and-cons-of-houses-made-from-shipping-containers/#
Not sure I'd trust the one hanging over the cliff. But that's just me.
Yeah, some of them are pretty interesting but a few are a bit sketchy!
Figured it might get Dean's mind out of the gutter, seems to be working so far.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 03:40:01 PM
Senior Citizen Texting Codes

ATD - At The Doctors
BFF - Best Friend Fell
BTW - Bring The Wheelchair
BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
GGPBL - Gotta Go Pacemaker Battery Low
GHA - Got Heartburn Again
IMMO - Is My Hearing-Aid On
LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out
OMMR - On My Message Recliner
OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
ROFLACGU - Rolling On Floor Laughing and Can't Get Up
TTYL - Talk To You Louder
Hilarious. May start using these.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 03:47:29 PM
Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent’s house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, “He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning.”

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old hav…ing sex would surely be asking for trouble. “Oh no, my dear,” replied granny. “Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong.”

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, “He’d still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn’t come along.”
Loved this one too.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 03:55:11 PM
5 minutes till closing DOW -28 @ 18,172
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 03:55:36 PM
I have had enough for this week, BBL with a Cigar.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 03:56:37 PM
Here is your answer to owning your own place to live Dean.

http://interior-guru.com/2016/09/26/the-pros-and-cons-of-houses-made-from-shipping-containers/#
thought of that years ago and designed a place using 5 - 60' containers.
took off.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 04:24:33 PM
Here is your answer to owning your own place to live Dean.

http://interior-guru.com/2016/09/26/the-pros-and-cons-of-houses-made-from-shipping-containers/#
Not sure I'd trust the one hanging over the cliff. But that's just me.
Yeah, some of them are pretty interesting but a few are a bit sketchy!
Figured it might get Dean's mind out of the gutter, seems to be working so far.
never done it in a gutter.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 04:34:41 PM
Here is your answer to owning your own place to live Dean.

http://interior-guru.com/2016/09/26/the-pros-and-cons-of-houses-made-from-shipping-containers/#
Not sure I'd trust the one hanging over the cliff. But that's just me.
Yeah, some of them are pretty interesting but a few are a bit sketchy!
Figured it might get Dean's mind out of the gutter, seems to be working so far.
never done it in a gutter.
Good job, Tex, now you've given him ideas.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 04:38:20 PM
Here is your answer to owning your own place to live Dean.

http://interior-guru.com/2016/09/26/the-pros-and-cons-of-houses-made-from-shipping-containers/#
Not sure I'd trust the one hanging over the cliff. But that's just me.
Yeah, some of them are pretty interesting but a few are a bit sketchy!
Figured it might get Dean's mind out of the gutter, seems to be working so far.
never done it in a gutter.
Good job, Tex, now you've given him ideas.
;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on October 27, 2016, 04:44:06 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 05:05:44 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Hopefully not in the gutter.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 05:11:21 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Hopefully not in the gutter.
What are you doing here so late?  New Schedule!
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 05:11:55 PM
Here is your answer to owning your own place to live Dean.

http://interior-guru.com/2016/09/26/the-pros-and-cons-of-houses-made-from-shipping-containers/#
Not sure I'd trust the one hanging over the cliff. But that's just me.
Yeah, some of them are pretty interesting but a few are a bit sketchy!
Figured it might get Dean's mind out of the gutter, seems to be working so far.
never done it in a gutter.
Good job, Tex, now you've given him ideas.
Guess that backfired on me ::)
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 05:12:51 PM
Casa Fernandez Miami Aganorsa Leaf Lit, TGIF!
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 05:15:35 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Hopefully not in the gutter.
What are you doing here so late?  New Schedule!
Lol, working a few hours of OT. Out in 45 minutes.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 05:24:18 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Hopefully not in the gutter.
What are you doing here so late?  New Schedule!
Lol, working a few hours of OT. Out in 45 minutes.
You wanted to see what rush hour was like?
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 05:27:41 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Hopefully not in the gutter.
What are you doing here so late?  New Schedule!
Lol, working a few hours of OT. Out in 45 minutes.
You wanted to see what rush hour was like?
Yeah, I've heard it's pretty fantastic.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 05:30:59 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Hopefully not in the gutter.
What are you doing here so late?  New Schedule!
Lol, working a few hours of OT. Out in 45 minutes.
You wanted to see what rush hour was like?
Yeah, I've heard it's pretty fantastic.
I bet it is
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 05:34:29 PM
Skinny Monsters sold for $57
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 05:35:12 PM
Skinny Monsters sold for $57
Pretty solid price right there.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2016, 05:35:39 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Hopefully not in the gutter.
What are you doing here so late?  New Schedule!
Lol, working a few hours of OT. Out in 45 minutes.
You wanted to see what rush hour was like?
Yeah, I've heard it's pretty fantastic.
Sure, if fantastic is how you define prison rape.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2016, 05:35:39 PM
Skinny Monsters sold for $57
Pretty solid price right there.
Not bad
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 05:38:43 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Hopefully not in the gutter.
What are you doing here so late?  New Schedule!
Lol, working a few hours of OT. Out in 45 minutes.
Nice that they allow you all that flexibility.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 05:40:40 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Hopefully not in the gutter.
What are you doing here so late?  New Schedule!
Lol, working a few hours of OT. Out in 45 minutes.
You wanted to see what rush hour was like?
Yeah, I've heard it's pretty fantastic.
Sure, if fantastic is how you define prison rape.
App is only showing a 4 minute delay on the highway right now, so hopefully, it will stick that way for the next half hour or so.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 05:41:35 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Hopefully not in the gutter.
What are you doing here so late?  New Schedule!
Lol, working a few hours of OT. Out in 45 minutes.
Nice that they allow you all that flexibility.
Yeah, it doesn't suck. Other than the prison rape I'll experience on the drive home. ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 05:44:46 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Hopefully not in the gutter.
What are you doing here so late?  New Schedule!
Lol, working a few hours of OT. Out in 45 minutes.
Nice that they allow you all that flexibility.
Yeah, it doesn't suck. Other than the prison rape I'll experience on the drive home. ;)
Sounds like a win/win.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 05:45:32 PM
dinner ready in 20 minutes.
Hopefully not in the gutter.
What are you doing here so late?  New Schedule!
Lol, working a few hours of OT. Out in 45 minutes.
Nice that they allow you all that flexibility.
Yeah, it doesn't suck. Other than the prison rape I'll experience on the drive home. ;)
Sounds like a win/win.
CNS
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2016, 05:54:17 PM
Alright, that's enough fun for me. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2016, 05:58:14 PM
Alright, that's enough fun for me. Hazzuh!
Seeyuz.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 06:00:36 PM
Alright, that's enough fun for me. Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2016, 08:14:05 PM
Skinny Monsters sold for $57
Pretty solid price right there.
Add $6 shipping but a good sign for a steal down the road
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2016, 08:43:42 PM
@NJDave, received the EPC's today. Another really nice packaging presentation
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 08:51:47 PM
@NJDave, received the EPC's today. Another really nice packaging presentation
You sure are doing a lot of buying lately. Are you doing a lot of smoking too?
Title: Re: 10/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2016, 09:22:37 PM
@NJDave, received the EPC's today. Another really nice packaging presentation
You sure are doing a lot of buying lately. Are you doing a lot of smoking too?
He's probably on the back patio now watching tv and smoking...