CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 19, 2021, 12:52:18 AM

Title: 10/19/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on October 19, 2021, 12:52:18 AM
Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 05:28:53 AM
Joe:

Bahia Maduro No. 2 Torpedo - 20/47.99; 40/93.00; 60/134.97
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 05:29:41 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Ave Maria Reconquista (No Coffin) (Torpedo) - 10/54.99

Door #2 - H. Upmann The Banker Annuity (Toro) - 10/49.99

Door #3 - 5 Vegas Nicaragua Gordo - 5/22.50
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 05:45:23 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2021, 05:55:27 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 19, 2021, 05:58:54 AM
Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 06:05:38 AM
Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
Morning, SleeplessInBuffalo. I'm the same way with naps, take them too late and I have a hell of a time falling asleep. Hell, I even sometimes have trouble on Sunday nights if I've slept in that morning.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 06:06:55 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Morning, Tony. Luckily, I had the exercise bike this morning to help take the chill out of the air for me.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2021, 06:07:46 AM
Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
Sorry to hear it, brother. Tough game yesterday too. Oh well, on with Tuesday!
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2021, 06:09:04 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Morning, Tony. Luckily, I had the exercise bike this morning to help take the chill out of the air for me.
That's a thought. I'm tempted to test the furnace. Trembling at the moment.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 06:13:50 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Morning, Tony. Luckily, I had the exercise bike this morning to help take the chill out of the air for me.
That's a thought. I'm tempted to test the furnace. Trembling at the moment.
Nice to get that first one done. Make sure it fires up, and get that "is the house burning down?" smell out of the way.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 06:16:25 AM
In a bit of good news today, we're finally getting "History of the World, Part II" from Mel Brooks. Coming to Hulu.

https://tvline.com/2021/10/18/history-of-the-world-part-ii-hulu-variety-series-order-mel-brooks/
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2021, 06:28:45 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Morning, Tony. Luckily, I had the exercise bike this morning to help take the chill out of the air for me.
That's a thought. I'm tempted to test the furnace. Trembling at the moment.
Nice to get that first one done. Make sure it fires up, and get that "is the house burning down?" smell out of the way.
CNS. Yeah but at the same time I'd like to wait another week or so before doing that.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2021, 06:30:14 AM
In a bit of good news today, we're finally getting "History of the World, Part II" from Mel Brooks. Coming to Hulu.

https://tvline.com/2021/10/18/history-of-the-world-part-ii-hulu-variety-series-order-mel-brooks/
I thought Part 2 was the name of the first one?
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 19, 2021, 06:31:29 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Rick.

a fine start to the morning.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 06:32:51 AM
In a bit of good news today, we're finally getting "History of the World, Part II" from Mel Brooks. Coming to Hulu.

https://tvline.com/2021/10/18/history-of-the-world-part-ii-hulu-variety-series-order-mel-brooks/
I thought Part 2 was the name of the first one?
Nope, that was Part I.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 19, 2021, 06:32:55 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
61° here going into the high 80's this afternoon.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 06:33:42 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Morning, Tony. Luckily, I had the exercise bike this morning to help take the chill out of the air for me.
That's a thought. I'm tempted to test the furnace. Trembling at the moment.
Nice to get that first one done. Make sure it fires up, and get that "is the house burning down?" smell out of the way.
CNS. Yeah but at the same time I'd like to wait another week or so before doing that.
Fair enough. I always like to wait as long as possible, even moreso now that I got the new furnace last year, so I'm not worried about it not kicking on the first time.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 06:34:02 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
61° here going into the high 80's this afternoon.
Sounds perfect. Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 19, 2021, 06:34:07 AM
Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
coffee good. no sleep bad.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 19, 2021, 06:36:39 AM
Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
Morning, SleeplessInBuffalo. I'm the same way with naps, take them too late and I have a hell of a time falling asleep. Hell, I even sometimes have trouble on Sunday nights if I've slept in that morning.
Yeah I don't know why things change as you get older. That's ..it...older.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 19, 2021, 06:37:19 AM
In a bit of good news today, we're finally getting "History of the World, Part II" from Mel Brooks. Coming to Hulu.

https://tvline.com/2021/10/18/history-of-the-world-part-ii-hulu-variety-series-order-mel-brooks/
dang. I don't have Hulu. guess I'll have to wait for the book to come out. 😅
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 19, 2021, 06:38:24 AM
Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
Sorry to hear it, brother. Tough game yesterday too. Oh well, on with Tuesday!
I'm ok with the game. I hope they learn from the loss and fix some things. At least that is what I tell myself
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 19, 2021, 06:43:07 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Morning, Tony. Luckily, I had the exercise bike this morning to help take the chill out of the air for me.
That's a thought. I'm tempted to test the furnace. Trembling at the moment.
Nice to get that first one done. Make sure it fires up, and get that "is the house burning down?" smell out of the way.
CNS. Yeah but at the same time I'd like to wait another week or so before doing that.
Fair enough. I always like to wait as long as possible, even moreso now that I got the new furnace last year, so I'm not worried about it not kicking on the first time.
I usually don't need the heat until late November for a few days, December/January for a week or two, but it only runs for a few hours at a time. windows open usually.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 19, 2021, 06:44:22 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Rick.

a fine start to the morning.
Good morning Dean. Double chateau?
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 19, 2021, 06:45:51 AM
Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
Sorry to hear it, brother. Tough game yesterday too. Oh well, on with Tuesday!
I'm ok with the game. I hope they learn from the loss and fix some things. At least that is what I tell myself
I caught the highlights this morning. tough lose. sorry bud.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 19, 2021, 06:47:32 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Rick.

a fine start to the morning.
Good morning Dean. Double chateau?
not sure. it was dark when I grabbed it out of the humi and didn't know what I had until I started taking pictures. 🙄
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 19, 2021, 06:48:07 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Morning, Tony. Luckily, I had the exercise bike this morning to help take the chill out of the air for me.
That's a thought. I'm tempted to test the furnace. Trembling at the moment.
Nice to get that first one done. Make sure it fires up, and get that "is the house burning down?" smell out of the way.
I ran mine. I put my furnace in 3 weeks ago.  New t stat too. Not sure where we are going to feel most comfortable as far as temps etc.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2021, 07:10:41 AM
In a bit of good news today, we're finally getting "History of the World, Part II" from Mel Brooks. Coming to Hulu.

https://tvline.com/2021/10/18/history-of-the-world-part-ii-hulu-variety-series-order-mel-brooks/
I thought Part 2 was the name of the first one?
Nope, that was Part I.
I must have been thinking of something else where in order to be funny they purposely mistitled the movie.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2021, 07:11:30 AM
good morning Dave, Tony, and Rick.

a fine start to the morning.
Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 07:14:16 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Morning, Tony. Luckily, I had the exercise bike this morning to help take the chill out of the air for me.
That's a thought. I'm tempted to test the furnace. Trembling at the moment.
Nice to get that first one done. Make sure it fires up, and get that "is the house burning down?" smell out of the way.
I ran mine. I put my furnace in 3 weeks ago.  New t stat too. Not sure where we are going to feel most comfortable as far as temps etc.
Guy who put in our new furnace threw in a thermostat free of charge, and so far, that thermostat has been worth every penny. :D
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 19, 2021, 07:28:28 AM
Morning, twofers. 45 out right now, supposedly getting up to 71 this afternoon.
Good morning, LTG. 43° here at the moment. Brrrr.
Morning, Tony. Luckily, I had the exercise bike this morning to help take the chill out of the air for me.
That's a thought. I'm tempted to test the furnace. Trembling at the moment.
Nice to get that first one done. Make sure it fires up, and get that "is the house burning down?" smell out of the way.
I ran mine. I put my furnace in 3 weeks ago.  New t stat too. Not sure where we are going to feel most comfortable as far as temps etc.
Guy who put in our new furnace threw in a thermostat free of charge, and so far, that thermostat has been worth every penny. :D
I'm sure you paid for it. You just don't know it. I remember you posting last year about getting your furnace in. What works best for me is to leave the temperature on one setting and only go up or down no more than 1 or 2 degrees. This has always worked for me.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 07:31:14 AM
[...]
Oh yeah, it was definitely included in the cost. I just don't think the actual temperature sensor works that well. I'll probably replace it before next summer.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 07:31:39 AM
Speaking of which, I broke down and turned it on, at least for a few minutes. Quite chilly in here.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 19, 2021, 07:33:21 AM
With COVID and the supply chains it is now quite pricey for a full replacement of furnace and air conditioning. Everything has gone up. I had to wait 3 months for my condenser but I did that willingly because the equipment I was using is the same vendor I use at work.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 07:35:38 AM
With COVID and the supply chains it is now quite pricey for a full replacement of furnace and air conditioning. Everything has gone up. I had to wait 3 months for my condenser but I did that willingly because the equipment I was using is the same vendor I use at work.
I replaced mine just in time.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 19, 2021, 07:36:25 AM
I have a meeting at 8 then I may look to sneak away with the Oliva Connecticut Reserve I brought with me.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2021, 08:46:12 AM
I have a meeting at 8 then I may look to sneak away with the Oliva Connecticut Reserve I brought with me.
Let us know how that works out.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2021, 08:52:48 AM
Speaking of which, I broke down and turned it on, at least for a few minutes. Quite chilly in here.
I have a separate system in the attic. I turned that one on because my daughter's room was below 60 when I went to wake her up this morning. The rest of the house is currently at 65° and I will hold off to see if I could reach November before having to turn on the heat. I could stand to wear a sweatshirt in the house. I may light the fireplace in the evenings for the next couple of weeks.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 09:17:02 AM
Speaking of which, I broke down and turned it on, at least for a few minutes. Quite chilly in here.
I have a separate system in the attic. I turned that one on because my daughter's room was below 60 when I went to wake her up this morning. The rest of the house is currently at 65° and I will hold off to see if I could reach November before having to turn on the heat. I could stand to wear a sweatshirt in the house. I may light the fireplace in the evenings for the next couple of weeks.
It was 65 when I turned it on, but it felt like a very cold 65. Like I said, not sure the temp gauge on the thermostat is terribly accurate. But either way, it took the chill out of the air, so with 70s as highs the next 2 days, that should cover us for a while.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2021, 09:20:09 AM
Speaking of which, I broke down and turned it on, at least for a few minutes. Quite chilly in here.
I have a separate system in the attic. I turned that one on because my daughter's room was below 60 when I went to wake her up this morning. The rest of the house is currently at 65° and I will hold off to see if I could reach November before having to turn on the heat. I could stand to wear a sweatshirt in the house. I may light the fireplace in the evenings for the next couple of weeks.
It was 65 when I turned it on, but it felt like a very cold 65. Like I said, not sure the temp gauge on the thermostat is terribly accurate. But either way, it took the chill out of the air, so with 70s as highs the next 2 days, that should cover us for a while.
I should probably just give the furnace a visual inspection, make sure nothing flammable is leaning against it, water in the system is running clear, etc.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 10:10:02 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Ave Maria Reconquista (No Coffin) (Torpedo) - 10/54.99

Door #2 - H. Upmann The Banker Annuity (Toro) - 10/49.99

Door #3 - 5 Vegas Nicaragua Gordo - 5/22.50
No coffin, no sale.... :P
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 10:11:05 AM
Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
Plus all the stimulus from the game, hard to settle back down.  Tough loss.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 10:24:15 AM
With COVID and the supply chains it is now quite pricey for a full replacement of furnace and air conditioning. Everything has gone up. I had to wait 3 months for my condenser but I did that willingly because the equipment I was using is the same vendor I use at work.
I replaced mine just in time.
Unlike the refrigerator...
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 10:25:34 AM
Speaking of which, I broke down and turned it on, at least for a few minutes. Quite chilly in here.
I have a separate system in the attic. I turned that one on because my daughter's room was below 60 when I went to wake her up this morning. The rest of the house is currently at 65° and I will hold off to see if I could reach November before having to turn on the heat. I could stand to wear a sweatshirt in the house. I may light the fireplace in the evenings for the next couple of weeks.
That's what blankets are for.   Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 10:26:29 AM
All caught up, now with daily posting then shower time.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 10:28:24 AM
Today is Tuesday, Oct. 19, the 292nd day of 2021.
There are 73 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Oct. 19, 2001, U.S. special forces began operations on the ground in Afghanistan, opening a significant new phase of the assault against the Taliban and al-Qaida.

On this date:

In 1781, British troops under Gen. Lord Cornwallis surrendered at Yorktown, Virginia, as the American Revolution neared its end.

In 1789, John Jay was sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the United States.

In 1944, the U.S. Navy began accepting Black women into WAVES (Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service).

In 1950, during the Korean Conflict, United Nations forces entered the North Korean capital of Pyongyang.

In 1953, the Ray Bradbury novel “Fahrenheit 451,” set in a dystopian future where books are banned and burned by the government, was first published by Ballantine Books.

In 1960, the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. was arrested during a sit-down protest at a lunch counter in Atlanta. (Sent to prison for a parole violation over a traffic offense, King was released after three days following an appeal by Robert F. Kennedy.)

In 1977, the supersonic Concorde made its first landing in New York City.

In 1987, the stock market crashed as the Dow Jones Industrial Average plunged 508 points, or 22.6 percent in value (its biggest daily percentage loss), to close at 1,738.74 in what came to be known as “Black Monday.”

In 2002, in York, Pa., former mayor Charlie Robertson was acquitted and two other men were convicted in the shotgun slaying of Lillie Belle Allen, a young Black woman, during race riots that tore the city apart in 1969.

In 2003, Pope John Paul II beatified Mother Teresa during a ceremony in St. Peter’s Square.

In 2010, the Pentagon directed the military to accept openly gay recruits for the first time in the nation’s history.

In 2015, Canadians voted for a sharp change in their government as the Liberals led by Justin Trudeau, the son of a former prime minister, won a landslide victory to end Conservative Stephen Harper’s near decade in office.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 10:29:44 AM
Ten years ago: Authorities in the Zanesville, Ohio, area wound down their hunt for wild animals unleashed by a private farm owner who’d taken his own life; sheriff’s deputies shot and killed a total of 48 animals. In Greece, hundreds of youths smashed and looted stores in central Athens and clashed with riot police during a massive anti-government rally against painful new austerity measures.

Five years ago: In the third and final 2016 presidential debate, Republican Donald Trump stunned the forum in Las Vegas by refusing to say he would accept the results of the election if he were to lose; Democrat Hillary Clinton declared Trump’s resistance “horrifying.”

One year ago: Floridians began early voting in much of the state with no serious problems reported as the Trump campaign tried to cut into an early advantage Democrats had posted in mail-in votes in the key swing state. President Donald Trump told campaign staffers that people were tired of hearing from Dr. Anthony Fauci “and all these idiots” about the coronavirus; he called Fauci “a disaster.” Health officials in northwestern Kansas said 10 residents of a nursing home had died of the coronavirus and that all 62 residents of the nursing home and an unspecified number of employees had tested positive. British guitarist and bandleader Spencer Davis, whose eponymous rock group had 1960s hits including “Gimme Some Lovin’” and “I’m a Man,” died at the age of 81.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 10:32:02 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Tony Lo Bianco is 85.
Artist Peter Max is 84.
Author and critic Renata Adler is 84.
Actor Michael Gambon is 81.
Actor John Lithgow (LIHTH’-goh) is 76.
Feminist activist Patricia Ireland is 76.
Singer Jeannie C. Riley is 76.
Rock singer-musician Patrick Simmons (The Doobie Brothers) is 73.
Actor Annie Golden is 70.
Talk show host Charlie Chase is 69.
Rock singer-musician Karl Wallinger (World Party) is 64.
Former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele is 63.
Singer Jennifer Holliday is 61.
Retired boxer Evander Holyfield is 59.
Host Ty Pennington (TV: “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition”) is 57.
Rock singer-musician Todd Park Mohr (Big Head Todd and the Monsters) is 56.
Actor Jon Favreau is 55.
Amy Carter is 54.
 “South Park” co-creator Trey Parker is 52.
Comedian Chris Kattan is 51.
Rock singer Pras Michel (The Fugees) is 49.
Actor Omar Gooding is 45.
Country singer Cyndi Thomson is 45.
Writer-director Jason Reitman is 44.
Actor Benjamin Salisbury is 41.
Actor Gillian Jacobs is 39.
Actor Rebecca Ferguson is 38.
Rock singer Zac Barnett (American Authors) is 35.
Singer-actor Ciara Renee (TV: “Legends of Tomorrow”) is 31.
Actor Hunter King is 28.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 10:32:32 AM
Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 14
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 10:33:06 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Dean and Rick.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 10:41:24 AM
With COVID and the supply chains it is now quite pricey for a full replacement of furnace and air conditioning. Everything has gone up. I had to wait 3 months for my condenser but I did that willingly because the equipment I was using is the same vendor I use at work.
I replaced mine just in time.
Unlike the refrigerator...
The fridge was fine, it was the dryer we had issues with, smart guy.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 10:43:32 AM
Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 14
6
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 12:10:03 PM
Looks like I didn't miss much during my meeting. Time for some lunch.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 01:16:41 PM
Looks like I didn't miss much during my meeting. Time for some lunch.
Alright, quick catch-up after lunch, too.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 19, 2021, 01:55:19 PM
Afternoon, muchachos.  Late arrival.  Work is kicking my ass.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 19, 2021, 02:02:04 PM
Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 14
Fourteen?  From that list?  Not a chance.

8.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 02:07:47 PM
Afternoon, muchachos.  Late arrival.  Work is kicking my ass.
Seems to be kicking everyone's ass today. Afternoon, Raz. You got here just before the hazzuh.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 02:08:50 PM
Afternoon, muchachos.  Late arrival.  Work is kicking my ass.
But that new guitar is on the horizon.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 02:09:30 PM
Afternoon, muchachos.  Late arrival.  Work is kicking my ass.
Seems to be kicking everyone's ass today. Afternoon, Raz. You got here just before the hazzuh.
What hazzuh?
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 19, 2021, 02:15:00 PM
Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
Plus all the stimulus from the game, hard to settle back down.  Tough loss.
Yeah it hurt a bit. I hope they can regroup with the bye next week.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 19, 2021, 02:15:44 PM
Man, I did not sleep well. No more naps. I tossed and turned all night. Busy day ahead...lots of coffee I guess.
Plus all the stimulus from the game, hard to settle back down.  Tough loss.
Yeah it hurt a bit. I hope they can regroup with the bye next week.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 19, 2021, 02:17:13 PM
Double trouble I guess
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 02:18:06 PM
Afternoon, muchachos.  Late arrival.  Work is kicking my ass.
Seems to be kicking everyone's ass today. Afternoon, Raz. You got here just before the hazzuh.
What hazzuh?
This one right here.

(https://media4.giphy.com/media/44Eq3Ab5LPYn6/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 19, 2021, 02:20:31 PM
And this one, too - hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2021, 02:47:08 PM
Afternoon, muchachos.  Late arrival.  Work is kicking my ass.
Seems to be kicking everyone's ass today. Afternoon, Raz. You got here just before the hazzuh.
What hazzuh?
This one right here.

(https://media4.giphy.com/media/44Eq3Ab5LPYn6/giphy.gif)
Got us to page 5 didn't it?
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2021, 03:15:22 PM
Over/Under for today is 9
Raz Over/Under is 14
Eight.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 19, 2021, 03:17:57 PM
Afternoon, muchachos.  Late arrival.  Work is kicking my ass.
But that new guitar is on the horizon.
Six months, baby.
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 07, 2022, 08:19:07 AM
Good morning
Title: Re: 10/19/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 07, 2022, 08:44:45 AM
Morning, PastTenseRick.