CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 14, 2021, 01:16:10 AM

Title: 10/14/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on October 14, 2021, 01:16:10 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 05:46:50 AM
Happy jamming Thursday!
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 05:51:00 AM
Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2021, 05:53:36 AM
Happy jamming Thursday!
Good morning ambassador Tony
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 05:54:58 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Alec Bradley Sanctum Toro (6.0"x52) - 5 / $22.50

Door #2 - Rocky Patel Imperial Torpedo (6.5"x52) - 10 / $34.99

Door #3 - Macanudo Maduro Hyde Park (Robusto) (5.5"x49) - 10 / $39.99
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 05:55:22 AM
Happy jamming Thursday!
Good morning ambassador Tony
How goes it, Rick?
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2021, 05:59:16 AM
Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
At least we got off to a decent start. Morning Tony and Rick.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 06:18:35 AM
Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
At least we got off to a decent start. Morning Tony and Rick.
Well in all fairness, I'm sure this wasn't the first deal Joe has offered. Just the first one I posted. Plus, who knows if they will send the regular or the maduro?
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 06:18:57 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2021, 06:38:32 AM
Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
At least we got off to a decent start. Morning Tony and Rick.
Well in all fairness, I'm sure this wasn't the first deal Joe has offered. Just the first one I posted. Plus, who knows if they will send the regular or the maduro?
That's why I said WE got off to a good start. ;)

Funny thing about those PAs, the first time they sent them, they actually DID send the maduros. I didn't realize it at the time because the packing slip had the wrong stick on it. And since there's no way to tell from the band which one you got, I assumed I got the wrong ones. Then the second time, they did actually send the wrong ones, because that time, I thought to compare them against the regulars I already had, cause I thought no way could they have sent the wrong ones twice. And since these WERE wrong, they matched exactly to the ones I already had in the humi. Since the packing slip was the same, I didn't think to compare the first ones I got against the ones I'd already owned. Still not sure why the packing slip doesn't have maduro listed on it.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 06:51:17 AM
[...]

It would behoove them to make the packing list accurate and ship the related item. I think that's how Dean finally got fed up and stopped shopping there. Customer service is really not that difficult. You just have to show that you care a little.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2021, 06:52:48 AM
[...]

Indeed. If the packing slip was right the first time, would've saved them a lot of time and money.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 07:13:57 AM
Unseasonably warm here but I ain't complaining. About 65° now and we're supposed to hit close to 80°. About the same through Saturday.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2021, 07:16:24 AM
Unseasonably warm here but I ain't complaining. About 65° now and we're supposed to hit close to 80°. About the same through Saturday.
Same here, it's been lovely. Up to 82 today and 79 tomorrow. But the fun ends sometime tomorrow as rain comes through. High for Saturday only 61. I'm guessing that'll be your way by Sunday.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 07:39:20 AM
Unseasonably warm here but I ain't complaining. About 65° now and we're supposed to hit close to 80°. About the same through Saturday.
Same here, it's been lovely. Up to 82 today and 79 tomorrow. But the fun ends sometime tomorrow as rain comes through. High for Saturday only 61. I'm guessing that'll be your way by Sunday.
That is exactly right. Rain on Saturday will cool things off for Sunday but still in the 60s. Not too bad.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2021, 07:42:40 AM
Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
At least we got off to a decent start. Morning Tony and Rick.
Good morning Tony and Dave
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2021, 07:44:25 AM
Unseasonably warm here but I ain't complaining. About 65° now and we're supposed to hit close to 80°. About the same through Saturday.
Same here, it's been lovely. Up to 82 today and 79 tomorrow. But the fun ends sometime tomorrow as rain comes through. High for Saturday only 61. I'm guessing that'll be your way by Sunday.
Same here rain tomorrow. Then it's cooler there after.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 07:55:42 AM
Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
Brick House Maduro Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $39.99
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 08:06:19 AM
Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
Brick House Maduro Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $39.99
Drew Estate Non-Traditional 5-Cigar Sampler / $24.99
includes:
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Sweet Just a Friend (6" x 52)
1 - Deadwood Sweet Jane (5" x 46)
1 - Larutan Dirt Torpedo (5" x 54)
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Thing Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Larutan Irish Hops (6" x 52)
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2021, 08:21:10 AM
Unseasonably warm here but I ain't complaining. About 65° now and we're supposed to hit close to 80°. About the same through Saturday.
Same here, it's been lovely. Up to 82 today and 79 tomorrow. But the fun ends sometime tomorrow as rain comes through. High for Saturday only 61. I'm guessing that'll be your way by Sunday.
That is exactly right. Rain on Saturday will cool things off for Sunday but still in the 60s. Not too bad.
Not bad at all. I could do without the rain, but I don't mind not having to have the AC or the furnace running.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 08:22:51 AM
Unseasonably warm here but I ain't complaining. About 65° now and we're supposed to hit close to 80°. About the same through Saturday.
Same here, it's been lovely. Up to 82 today and 79 tomorrow. But the fun ends sometime tomorrow as rain comes through. High for Saturday only 61. I'm guessing that'll be your way by Sunday.
That is exactly right. Rain on Saturday will cool things off for Sunday but still in the 60s. Not too bad.
Not bad at all. I could do without the rain, but I don't mind not having to have the AC or the furnace running.
Amen to that. I have been a bit surprised with the A/C kicking on a few times over the course of the last week. I think it's because of the attic.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2021, 08:35:40 AM
Unseasonably warm here but I ain't complaining. About 65° now and we're supposed to hit close to 80°. About the same through Saturday.
Same here, it's been lovely. Up to 82 today and 79 tomorrow. But the fun ends sometime tomorrow as rain comes through. High for Saturday only 61. I'm guessing that'll be your way by Sunday.
That is exactly right. Rain on Saturday will cool things off for Sunday but still in the 60s. Not too bad.
Not bad at all. I could do without the rain, but I don't mind not having to have the AC or the furnace running.
Amen to that. I have been a bit surprised with the A/C kicking on a few times over the course of the last week. I think it's because of the attic.
The only time ours has turned on is when the wife kicks it down while getting ready for work. Otherwise, I have it off in the afternoon/evening. I don't mind the warmth if it gets above the normal AC temp.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 09:24:15 AM
Joe's Jambalaya:

Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0"x42) - 10 / $34.99
Brick House Maduro Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $39.99
Drew Estate Non-Traditional 5-Cigar Sampler / $24.99
includes:
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Sweet Just a Friend (6" x 52)
1 - Deadwood Sweet Jane (5" x 46)
1 - Larutan Dirt Torpedo (5" x 54)
1 - Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Thing Toro (6" x 52)
1 - Larutan Irish Hops (6" x 52)
Mark Twain No. 1 (7.0"x49) - 10 / $29.99
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2021, 09:27:36 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.
Happy Friday Eve.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2021, 09:33:00 AM
[...]

numerous Customer Service issues, shipping problems, wrong items, and disrespectful phone conversations to mention a few. once Steve R left everything seemed to get worse. I just gave up on CI.
amazingly that I've never had a problem with Sis or Page or any other company I buy from.
it could have been a transitioning issue, new staff, computer upgrades, etc. they just didn't seem to care.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 14, 2021, 09:36:36 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2021, 09:42:14 AM
Good morning Dean and Raz
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 14, 2021, 09:48:10 AM
Good morning Dean and Raz
Morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2021, 09:51:03 AM
[...]

Probably some combination of all those.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2021, 09:55:31 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning Bret.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 10:20:27 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick, Dean and Raz.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 14, 2021, 10:20:54 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning Bret.
Morning, Deano.  How's the foot healing up?
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 10:21:46 AM
One of my Fav's!

Caldwell Collection - E.S. Midnight Express Toro
(6.0"x52)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $13.20 per cigar

Only 3 Left
4.5 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$6.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 55%
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2021, 10:22:41 AM
the days line up. starting with the connie.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2021, 10:27:43 AM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning Bret.
Morning, Deano.  How's the foot healing up?
right now it's feeling pretty good. still non-weight bearing and I've managed to follow instructions. see the surgeon tomorrow morning to find out how it's healed. will probably pull the staples/stitches. not sure if he'll do another splint, a cast, or back in a boot. I am eager for some mobility other than the f*cking crutches.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2021, 10:28:45 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick, Dean and Raz.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 10:31:11 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 14, the 287th day of 2021.
There are 78 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Oct. 14, 1947, U.S. Air Force Capt. Charles E. (“Chuck”) Yeager (YAY’-gur) became the first test pilot to break the sound barrier as he flew the experimental Bell XS-1 (later X-1) rocket plane over Muroc Dry Lake in California.

On this date:

In 1066, Normans under William the Conqueror defeated the English at the Battle of Hastings.

In 1586, Mary, Queen of Scots, went on trial in England, accused of committing treason against Queen Elizabeth I. (Mary was beheaded in February 1587.)

In 1933, Nazi Germany announced it was withdrawing from the League of Nations.

In 1939, a German U-boat torpedoed and sank the HMS Royal Oak, a British battleship anchored at Scapa Flow in Scotland’s Orkney Islands; 833 of the more than 1,200 men aboard were killed.

In 1944, German Field Marshal Erwin Rommel took his own life rather than face trial and certain execution for allegedly conspiring against Adolf Hitler.

In 1964, civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. was named winner of the Nobel Peace Prize. Soviet leader Nikita S. Khrushchev was toppled from power; he was succeeded by Leonid Brezhnev as First Secretary and by Alexei Kosygin as Premier.

In 1968, the first successful live telecast from a manned U.S. spacecraft was transmitted from Apollo 7.

In 1981, the new president of Egypt, Hosni Mubarak (HOHS’-nee moo-BAH’-rahk), was sworn in to succeed the assassinated Anwar Sadat. Mubarak pledged loyalty to Sadat’s policies.

In 2001, as U.S. jets opened a second week of raids in Afghanistan, President George W. Bush sternly rejected a Taliban offer to discuss handing over Osama bin Laden to a third country.

In 2008, a grand jury in Orlando, Fla. returned charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter against Casey Anthony in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. (She was acquitted in July 2011.)

In 2014, a second nurse at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas came down with Ebola after contracting it from a dying patient. (The nurse, Amber Joy Vinson, was later declared free of the disease.)

In 2017, a truck bombing in Somalia’s capital killed more than 500 people in one of the world’s deadliest attacks in years; officials blamed the attack on the extremist group al-Shabab and said it was meant to target Mogadishu’s international airport, but the bomb detonated in a crowded street after soldiers opened fire.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 10:32:17 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama cast himself as a savior of the U.S. auto industry as he stood in a once-shuttered Michigan assembly plant with South Korean President Lee Myung-bak to boast of a new trade deal and the auto bailout he’d pushed through Congress. In Tokyo, Japan’s Kohei Uchimura (koo-hay oo-chee-mur-uh) gave the home fans what they wanted, becoming the first man to win three titles at the world gymnastics championships.

Five years ago: A judge in Connecticut dismissed a wrongful-death lawsuit by Newtown families against the maker of the rifle used in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting massacre, citing a federal law that shielded gun manufacturers from most lawsuits over criminal use of their products.

One year ago: Facebook and Twitter took steps to limit the spread of an unverified political story about the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden that was published by the conservative-leaning New York Post; the moves led to cries of censorship from the right. The U.S. Postal Service agreed to reverse changes that slowed mail service, settling a lawsuit filed by Montana Gov. Steve Bullock amid a pandemic that was prompting many more people to vote by mail. The Supreme Court ruled that the Trump administration could end census field operations early, in a blow to efforts to make sure minorities were properly counted. First lady Melania Trump said 14-year-old Barron Trump had tested positive at one point for the coronavirus but subsequently tested negative. Post Malone won nine honors at the 2020 Billboard Music Awards.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2021, 10:34:43 AM
nice smoke to start the day with.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 10:34:59 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Classical pianist Gary Graffman is 93.
Movie director Carroll Ballard is 84.
Country singer Melba Montgomery is 84.
Former White House counsel John W. Dean III is 83.
Fashion designer Ralph Lauren is 82.
Singer Sir Cliff Richard is 81.
Singer-musician Justin Hayward (The Moody Blues) is 75.
Actor Greg Evigan is 68.
TV personality Arleen Sorkin is 66.
World Golf Hall of Famer Beth Daniel is 65.
Singer-musician Thomas Dolby is 63.
Actor Lori Petty is 58.
Philadelphia Phillies manager Joe Girardi is 57.
Actor Steve Coogan is 56.
Singer Karyn White is 56.
Actor Edward Kerr is 55.
Actor Jon Seda is 51.
Country singer Natalie Maines (The Chicks) is 47.
Actor-singer Shaznay Lewis (All Saints) is 46.
Actor Stephen Hill is 45.
Singer Usher is 43.
TV personality Stacy Keibler is 42.
Actor Ben Whishaw is 41.
Actor Jordan Brower is 40.
Director Benh Zeitlin is 39.
Actor Skyler Shaye is 35.
Actor-comedian Jay Pharoah is 34.
Actor Max Thieriot is 33.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 10:35:27 AM
Over / Under for today is 4
Raz Over/Under is 8
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 10:40:28 AM
And Tony's help for today...
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 10:42:06 AM
the days line up. starting with the connie.
Can't get much better than that.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2021, 10:52:09 AM
nice smoke to start the day with.
Yes those are good. Butch commented on the aroma while golfing last week.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2021, 10:53:40 AM
the days line up. starting with the connie.
Can't get much better than that.
Nope
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 10:57:35 AM
E.P. Carrillo New Wave Reserva Robusto
(5.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $7.85 per cigar

Only 4 Left
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 49%
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 14, 2021, 11:12:52 AM
Over / Under for today is 4
Raz Over/Under is 8
Nine.

My list:

Former White House counsel John W. Dean III is 83.
Fashion designer Ralph Lauren is 82.
Singer Sir Cliff Richard is 81.
Singer-musician Justin Hayward (The Moody Blues) is 75.
Actor Greg Evigan is 68.
Singer-musician Thomas Dolby is 63.
Actor Lori Petty is 58.
Country singer Natalie Maines (The Chicks) is 47.
Singer Usher is 43.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2021, 11:16:21 AM
Over / Under for today is 4
Raz Over/Under is 8
5
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2021, 11:20:27 AM
nice smoke to start the day with.
Yes those are good. Butch commented on the aroma while golfing last week.
how is WhoTheFuckIsButch?
tell him I said hi.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 12:40:06 PM
Why are we still on page 4?
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 12:42:24 PM
La Palina's for Tony.

Click the  icons below for product information.
La Palina 10-Cigar Sampler
10 Cigars
| MSRP: $9.75 per cigar

In Stock
4.29 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 59%
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2021, 12:42:40 PM
nice smoke to start the day with.
Yes those are good. Butch commented on the aroma while golfing last week.
how is WhoTheFuckIsButch?
tell him I said hi.
I will Deano
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2021, 12:42:53 PM
Why are we still on page 4?
Dunno
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 14, 2021, 12:47:44 PM
Why are we still on page 4?
Dunno
Because it's a workday?
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2021, 12:47:47 PM
Why are we still on page 4?
Friday Eve lull?
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 12:55:16 PM
Why are we still on page 4?
Dunno
Because it's a workday?
Every day's a work day.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 12:57:39 PM
All week opportunity to build your Gurkha motherload!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/gurkha-byo-motherlode/2041437/
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 01:00:18 PM
Dupont lighters only $174.99 at the Sis.
Bet these are flying off the shelves!

https://www.cigar.com/p/s-t-dupont-slim-7-lighter-lighters/1494047/
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2021, 01:07:31 PM
Why are we still on page 4?
Dunno
Because it's a workday?
Every day's a work day.
Not for all of us, ya bastige.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 01:19:52 PM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick, Dean and Raz.
Howdy to all you banterers that joined after I dropped off. You know? Work gets in the way.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 01:43:44 PM
Following Dean's lead in first smoke selection.  Nice yellowed cello too.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2021, 01:44:36 PM
Following Dean's lead in first smoke selection.  Nice yellowed cello too.
Well aged, for sure.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 01:49:12 PM
Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Connecticut Robusto
(5.5"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $10.29 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.50
per cigar
$44.99 total price
SAVE 56%
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 01:50:54 PM
Over / Under for today is 4
Raz Over/Under is 8
Eight for me.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 01:51:52 PM
All week opportunity to build your Gurkha motherload!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/gurkha-byo-motherlode/2041437/
"Load" being the operative word here.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 02:18:06 PM
Punch Gran Puro Nicaragua 5-pack and Bobblehead
5 Cigars
| MSRP: $11.99 per cigar

Only 5 Left
5 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$6.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 50%
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2021, 02:18:40 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 02:34:16 PM
I'm pretty sure LTG took all his marbles home with him.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 03:52:42 PM
San Lotano Limited Edition.  Nice Connie.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 03:53:44 PM
I'm pretty sure LTG took all his marbles home with him.
Not quite all...
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 03:54:28 PM
Montecristo White Label Rothschilde
(5.0"x52)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $11.98 per cigar

Only 3 Left
4.72 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$5.50
per cigar
$27.50 total price
SAVE 54%
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 04:17:41 PM
Cigars not worth a dollar...

El Cheapo Extraordinaire Churchill Sampler
30 Cigars
| MSRP: $3.86 per cigar

In Stock
4.17 out of 5
BUY 30+ CIGARS
$1.17
per cigar
$34.99 total price
SAVE 70%
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 14, 2021, 04:19:19 PM
I've fallen behind on my cigar smoking.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 05:01:14 PM
I've fallen behind on my cigar smoking.
That's tragic. Me too.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2021, 05:23:05 PM
I'm pretty sure LTG took all his marbles home with him.
I appreciate you thinking I have any left.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 05:35:07 PM
I'm pretty sure LTG took all his marbles home with him.
I appreciate you thinking I have any left.
YOU'VE LOST ALL YOUR MARBLES!?!?
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 05:38:16 PM
What a day. But I felt pretty productive. I should have a little snack before the soccer game. Dinner will be late tonight.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2021, 05:55:09 PM
I'm pretty sure LTG took all his marbles home with him.
I appreciate you thinking I have any left.
YOU'VE LOST ALL YOUR MARBLES!?!?
Marbles are overrated.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2021, 06:39:47 PM
I'm pretty sure LTG took all his marbles home with him.
I appreciate you thinking I have any left.
YOU'VE LOST ALL YOUR MARBLES!?!?
Marbles are overrated.
Not when you get kicked in them.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 14, 2021, 07:53:57 PM
Hey Dean. How was that EPC?
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 08:01:17 PM
I'm pretty sure LTG took all his marbles home with him.
I appreciate you thinking I have any left.
That was just his opinion.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 08:02:29 PM
Nica Libre Toro
(6.0"x54)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $6.70 per cigar

Only 4 Left
4.43 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 55%
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 08:07:26 PM
Into the evening.
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 09:05:43 PM
Ave Maria Immaculata Belicoso
(6.0"x54)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $9.62 per cigar

Only 5 Left
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.75
per cigar
$37.50 total price
SAVE 61%
Title: Re: 10/14/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2021, 09:41:44 PM
CI Legends by Drew Estate Black
(6.7"x44)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $8.00 per cigar

Only 3 Left