CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 08, 2021, 01:53:32 AM

Title: 10/8/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on October 08, 2021, 01:53:32 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 02:09:43 AM
JoeCigar:

Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto (6.0"x60) - 10 / $39.99
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 02:13:56 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Ave Maria Knights Templar (Toro) (6.0"x48) -10 / $34.99

Door #2 - Oliva 5-Cigar Flight II - 5 / $24.99
includes:
2 x Oliva Serie G Toro (6.0”x50)
2 x Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0”x50)
2 x Oliva Serie O Robusto (5.0”x50)
2 x Oliva Serie O Maduro Robusto (5.0”x54)
2 x Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto (5.0”x50)

Door #3 - Alec Bradley The Lineage Gordo (6.0"x60) - 10 / $44.99
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 02:23:30 AM
Just so we're clear... I'm not the one having math difficulties with regard to Door #2. Just reportin' what I see.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 05:40:55 AM
Just so we're clear... I'm not the one having math difficulties with regard to Door #2. Just reportin' what I see.
LALTS. Hope it's not raining there, or that deal may be stuck for a while.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 05:41:37 AM
And good morning, Tony. Happy Friday.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 06:21:10 AM
And good morning, Tony. Happy Friday.
And to you, sir.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 06:36:59 AM
I'm be hazzuhing early today. Although we just saw her, I'm picking up my daughter for the long weekend. (not long for me, by the way) :(

I only have to go halfway because she's driving down with a friend who lives in CT.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 06:48:21 AM
I'm be hazzuhing early today. Although we just saw her, I'm picking up my daughter for the long weekend. (not long for me, by the way) :(

I only have to go halfway because she's driving down with a friend who lives in CT.
At least you know it'll feel long with all that driving. But I'm sure it will be nice to have her home for a couple days.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 06:54:18 AM

I'm be hazzuhing early today. Although we just saw her, I'm picking up my daughter for the long weekend. (not long for me, by the way) :(

I only have to go halfway because she's driving down with a friend who lives in CT.
At least you know it'll feel long with all that driving. But I'm sure it will be nice to have her home for a couple days.

I actually love to drive so I don't mind at all. And you are correct about it being nice to have her home for a few days. I still need to figure out the menu. She's been missing the home cooking.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 07:28:44 AM

I'm be hazzuhing early today. Although we just saw her, I'm picking up my daughter for the long weekend. (not long for me, by the way) :(

I only have to go halfway because she's driving down with a friend who lives in CT.
At least you know it'll feel long with all that driving. But I'm sure it will be nice to have her home for a couple days.

I actually love to drive so I don't mind at all. And you are correct about it being nice to have her home for a few days. I still need to figure out the menu. She's been missing the home cooking.
It's fair to say we will be eating pasta at some point. I'm also thinking surf and turf for one of our meals. No soccer for us this weekend.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 07:29:56 AM
We'll have to take advantage and do some apple picking or other autumnal activity this weekend.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 07:32:10 AM

I'm be hazzuhing early today. Although we just saw her, I'm picking up my daughter for the long weekend. (not long for me, by the way) :(

I only have to go halfway because she's driving down with a friend who lives in CT.
At least you know it'll feel long with all that driving. But I'm sure it will be nice to have her home for a couple days.

I actually love to drive so I don't mind at all. And you are correct about it being nice to have her home for a few days. I still need to figure out the menu. She's been missing the home cooking.
It's fair to say we will be eating pasta at some point. I'm also thinking surf and turf for one of our meals. No soccer for us this weekend.
Sounds like a good time is coming together. I'd tell you to try to enjoy a cigar at some point, but I know better. ;)
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 07:50:49 AM

I'm be hazzuhing early today. Although we just saw her, I'm picking up my daughter for the long weekend. (not long for me, by the way) :(

I only have to go halfway because she's driving down with a friend who lives in CT.
At least you know it'll feel long with all that driving. But I'm sure it will be nice to have her home for a couple days.

I actually love to drive so I don't mind at all. And you are correct about it being nice to have her home for a few days. I still need to figure out the menu. She's been missing the home cooking.
It's fair to say we will be eating pasta at some point. I'm also thinking surf and turf for one of our meals. No soccer for us this weekend.
Sounds like a good time is coming together. I'd tell you to try to enjoy a cigar at some point, but I know better. ;)
It could happen.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 08, 2021, 08:07:30 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.

breakfast is being served.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 08:21:17 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.

breakfast is being served.
That's a long one, alright. (TNWSS)

Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 08:34:27 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.

breakfast is being served.
Good morning, Dean. Glad you're making the most of your Friday.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 08, 2021, 08:35:31 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.

breakfast is being served.
That's a long one, alright. (TNWSS)

Morning, Deano.
one of the Redfish lancero.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 08, 2021, 08:36:18 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.

breakfast is being served.
Good morning, Dean. Glad you're making the most of your Friday.
all is good but the day is young yet. lol.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 08:49:28 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.

breakfast is being served.
Good morning, Dean. Glad you're making the most of your Friday.
all is good but the day is young yet. lol.
How's the draw on that lancero?
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 08, 2021, 09:11:10 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.

breakfast is being served.
Good morning, Dean. Glad you're making the most of your Friday.
all is good but the day is young yet. lol.
How's the draw on that lancero?
this one has been perfect. I put a few in my 'dry box' and that helped greatly.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 09:23:43 AM
We'll have to take advantage and do some apple picking or other autumnal activity this weekend.
Should have done that while you were in New England.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 09:25:49 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 09:47:00 AM
Today is Friday, Oct. 8, the 281st day of 2021.
There are 84 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Oct. 8, 1985, the hijackers of the Italian cruise ship Achille Lauro (ah-KEE’-leh LOW’-roh) killed American passenger Leon Klinghoffer, who was in a wheelchair, and threw his body overboard.

On this date:

In 1871, the Great Chicago Fire erupted; fires also broke out in Peshtigo, Wisconsin, and in several communities in Michigan.

In 1918, U.S. Army Cpl. Alvin C. York led an attack that killed 25 German soldiers and resulted in the capture of 132 others in the Argonne Forest in France.

In 1934, Bruno Hauptmann was indicted by a grand jury in New Jersey for murder in the death of the kidnapped son of Charles and Anne Morrow Lindbergh.

In 1945, President Harry S. Truman told a press conference in Tiptonville, Tennessee, that the secret scientific knowledge behind the atomic bomb would be shared only with Britain and Canada.

In 1956, Don Larsen pitched the only perfect game in a World Series to date as the New York Yankees beat the Brooklyn Dodgers in Game 5, 2-0.

In 1981, at the White House, President Ronald Reagan greeted former Presidents Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford and Richard Nixon, who were preparing to travel to Egypt for the funeral of Anwar Sadat.

In 1997, scientists reported the Mars Pathfinder had yielded what could be the strongest evidence yet that Mars might once have been hospitable to life.

In 1998, the House triggered an open-ended impeachment inquiry against President Bill Clinton in a momentous 258-176 vote; 31 Democrats joined majority Republicans in opening the way for nationally televised impeachment hearings.

In 2002, a federal judge approved President George W. Bush’s request to reopen West Coast ports, ending a 10-day labor lockout that was costing the U.S. economy an estimated $1 to $2 billion a day.

In 2005, a magnitude 7.6 earthquake flattened villages on the Pakistan-India border, killing an estimated 86,000 people.

In 2010, British aid worker Linda Norgrove, who’d been taken captive in Afghanistan, was killed during a U.S. special forces rescue attempt, apparently by a U.S. grenade.

In 2015, chef Paul Prudhomme, 75, who’d sparked a nationwide interest in Cajun food, died in New Orleans.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 09:47:04 AM
We'll have to take advantage and do some apple picking or other autumnal activity this weekend.
Should have done that while you were in New England.
Are you saying NJ isn't pretty enough for you?
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 09:47:38 AM
Ten years ago: Scott Anderson became the first openly gay ordained Presbyterian minister during a ceremony at Covenant Presbyterian Church in Madison, Wisconsin. Al Davis, the Hall of Fame owner of the Oakland Raiders, died at age 82. Pianist Roger Williams, 87, died in Los Angeles.

Five years ago: Donald Trump vowed on Twitter to continue his campaign even though he said the “media and establishment” wanted him out of the race “so badly”; many Republicans were calling on Trump to abandon his presidential bid in the wake of the release of a 2005 video in which he made lewd remarks about women and appeared to condone sexual assault.

One year ago: Authorities in Michigan said six men had been charged with conspiring to kidnap Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in reaction to what they viewed as her “uncontrolled power.” (One of the six pleaded guilty and was sentenced to just over six years in prison.) Separately, seven others linked to a paramilitary group were charged in state court for allegedly seeking to storm the Michigan Capitol and seek a “civil war.” Democrat Joe Biden said President Donald Trump’s tweet earlier in the year to “LIBERATE MICHIGAN” may have encouraged the alleged kidnapping plot. Trump insisted that he was ready to resume campaign rallies and said he felt “perfect” one week after his diagnosis with the coronavirus. Whitey Ford, a Hall of Fame pitcher for the New York Yankees, died at 91.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 09:47:49 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
Good morning, ByeWeekDave. Sorry for splitting up your posts.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 08, 2021, 09:48:25 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and Dean.
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 09:52:15 AM
We'll have to take advantage and do some apple picking or other autumnal activity this weekend.
Should have done that while you were in New England.
Are you saying NJ isn't pretty enough for you?
Actually much of the state is very pretty.
With that said, you should take a drive over to Peddlers Village in Lahaska PA  (on Rt. 202)
New Hope and Lambertville are also nice this time of year.  There is a cigar lounge in New Hope (ah, the autumnal smell of burning leaves!) and you can smoke at outside seating of most of the bars/restaurants.  Also a nice steam train ride (to nowhere).
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 09:59:03 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Entertainment reporter Rona Barrett is 85.
Actor Paul Hogan is 82.
R&B singer Fred Cash (The Impressions) is 81.
Civil rights activist Rev. Jesse Jackson is 80.
Comedian Chevy Chase is 78.
Author R.L. Stine is 78.
Actor Dale Dye is 77.
Country singer Susan Raye is 77.
TV personality Sarah Purcell is 73.
R&B singer Airrion Love (The Stylistics) is 72.
Actor Sigourney Weaver is 72.
R&B singer Robert “Kool” Bell (Kool & the Gang) is 71.
Producer-director Edward Zwick is 69.
Country singer-musician Ricky Lee Phelps is 68.
Actor Michael Dudikoff is 67.
Comedian Darrell Hammond is 66.
Actor Stephanie Zimbalist is 65.
Actor Kim Wayans is 60.
Rock singer Steve Perry (Cherry Poppin’ Daddies) is 58.
Actor Ian Hart is 57.
Gospel/R&B singer CeCe Winans is 57.
Rock musician C.J. Ramone (The Ramones) is 56.
Actor-producer Karyn Parsons is 55.
Singer-producer Teddy Riley is 55.
Actor Emily Procter is 53.
Actor Dylan Neal is 52.
Actor-screenwriter Matt Damon is 51.
Actor-comedian Robert Kelly is 51.
The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, is 51.
Actor Martin Henderson is 47.
Actor Kristanna Loken is 42.
Rock-soul singer-musician Noelle Scaggs (Fitz and the Tantrums) is 42.
Actor Nick Cannon is 41.
Actor J.R. Ramirez is 41.
Actor Max Crumm is 36.
Singer-songwriter-producer Bruno Mars is 36.
Actor Angus T. Jones is 28.
Actor Molly Quinn is 28.
Actor/singer Bella Thorne is 24.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 09:59:33 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 10:04:38 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
11
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2021, 10:37:16 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 10:39:27 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, RazMaTazz.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 08, 2021, 10:42:16 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMuchachosMan.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2021, 10:46:05 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
15 today.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2021, 10:47:00 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, RazMaTazz.
Morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2021, 10:47:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMuchachosMan.
Morning, LanceroDean. ;-)
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2021, 10:52:07 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
15 today.
We all remembered Emily Procter, right?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211008/c92117567da94e4229e5282436512649.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 10:53:43 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
15 today.
We all remembered Emily Procter, right?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211008/c92117567da94e4229e5282436512649.jpg)
Never heard of her, but she ain't bad on the eyes.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 11:00:08 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
15 today.
We all remembered Emily Procter, right?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211008/c92117567da94e4229e5282436512649.jpg)
Nope, but I do now.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 11:01:02 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
11
I'm way off today.  Maybe Tony will balance the curve...
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2021, 11:01:49 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
15 today.
We all remembered Emily Procter, right?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211008/c92117567da94e4229e5282436512649.jpg)
Never heard of her, but she ain't bad on the eyes.
She played Ainsley Hayes on "The West Wing." She was smokin' hot then.  She's also a pretty good singer and a world-class interior decorator.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 11:10:39 AM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
15 today.
We all remembered Emily Procter, right?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211008/c92117567da94e4229e5282436512649.jpg)
Never heard of her, but she ain't bad on the eyes.
She played Ainsley Hayes on "The West Wing." She was smokin' hot then.  She's also a pretty good singer and a world-class interior decorator.
Checked out her IMDB page and confirmed I haven't seen anything she's been in. But the visual aid is nice.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 12:23:28 PM
Went with some Jersey Mike's for lunch today.  They were started the same year I was born!
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2021, 12:56:04 PM
Went with some Jersey Mike's for lunch today.  They were started the same year I was born!
Damn.  That sounds good.  I'm feeling under the weather today, but maybe I'll venture out to drop off some dry cleaning and pick up some Jersey Mike's.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 01:09:03 PM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
15 today.
We all remembered Emily Procter, right?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211008/c92117567da94e4229e5282436512649.jpg)
Obviously made an impression.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 01:10:45 PM
Looks like I should be hitting 60K today. :o
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 01:11:24 PM
Looks like I should be hitting 60K today. :o
Do you get extra big tiger paws for that? :D
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 01:21:25 PM
K Connie.  Not great, but not as bad as Lars Tetens that required tossing.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on October 08, 2021, 01:23:34 PM
K Connie.  Not great, but not as bad as Lars Tetens that required tossing.
Low standards
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on October 08, 2021, 01:24:14 PM
Looks like I should be hitting 60K today. :o
I will not be hitting 4K today.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on October 08, 2021, 01:24:38 PM
finally a slow day at work.........
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on October 08, 2021, 01:26:13 PM
Went with some Jersey Mike's for lunch today.  They were started the same year I was born!
Damn.  That sounds good.  I'm feeling under the weather today, but maybe I'll venture out to drop off some dry cleaning and pick up some Jersey Mike's.
I don't believe i ever had one.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 01:36:40 PM
Looks like I should be hitting 60K today. :o
I will not be hitting 4K today.
You can do it, you just have to focus.

Afternoon, Oy.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 01:49:12 PM
Looks like I should be hitting 60K today. :o
Do you get extra big tiger paws for that? :D
TWSW
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 01:50:19 PM
K Connie.  Not great, but not as bad as Lars Tetens that required tossing.
Low standards
That's us all right... 8)
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 01:51:59 PM
Went with some Jersey Mike's for lunch today.  They were started the same year I was born!
Damn.  That sounds good.  I'm feeling under the weather today, but maybe I'll venture out to drop off some dry cleaning and pick up some Jersey Mike's.
I don't believe i ever had one.
Make good subs and decent cheesesteaks.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2021, 02:14:17 PM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
15 today.
We all remembered Emily Procter, right?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211008/c92117567da94e4229e5282436512649.jpg)
Obviously made an impression.
I may have been more in love with the character than the actress, but yeah...she projected this all-American-girl-next-door-but-smart-as-a-whip thing that really caught my attention, obviously.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2021, 02:14:45 PM
Went with some Jersey Mike's for lunch today.  They were started the same year I was born!
Damn.  That sounds good.  I'm feeling under the weather today, but maybe I'll venture out to drop off some dry cleaning and pick up some Jersey Mike's.
I don't believe i ever had one.
Make good subs and decent cheesesteaks.
For a chain restaurant, yeah.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 02:18:05 PM
Time to shut it down. Looking forward to a course report from Rick at some point. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 02:38:30 PM
Cigar #2 much better.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on October 08, 2021, 05:29:23 PM
Fall is in the air
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 08, 2021, 05:36:14 PM
Back on the overtime tit.  I was supposed to get off work at noon today.  Didn't happen.  And I'm going to be working most of the weekend.

Maybe I'll treat myself to that British horsehide and shearling coat I've had on my wish list for years.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 08, 2021, 06:40:23 PM
Time to shut it down. Looking forward to a course report from Rick at some point. Hazzuh!
I had a birdie and a couple pars. I lost bragging rights. The fairways we're wet and the grass was a bit tall.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 08, 2021, 06:42:59 PM
Can't complain about the temperature.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211008/0478cf9758ac9223e90748b42f2d524f.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 06:59:39 PM
Time to shut it down. Looking forward to a course report from Rick at some point. Hazzuh!
I had a birdie and a couple pars. I lost bragging rights. The fairways we're wet and the grass was a bit tall.
You were golfing while the working stiffs were working. From where I sit, you've got bragging rights all day long.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 08:07:26 PM
Into the evening.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 09:22:25 PM
Dave copycat.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211009/3082eeb0b58758891909937d1d26dfb4.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 09:36:31 PM
We'll have to take advantage and do some apple picking or other autumnal activity this weekend.
Should have done that while you were in New England.
Are you saying NJ isn't pretty enough for you?
Actually much of the state is very pretty.
With that said, you should take a drive over to Peddlers Village in Lahaska PA  (on Rt. 202)
New Hope and Lambertville are also nice this time of year.  There is a cigar lounge in New Hope (ah, the autumnal smell of burning leaves!) and you can smoke at outside seating of most of the bars/restaurants.  Also a nice steam train ride (to nowhere).
I have been there and it is very nice.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 09:39:31 PM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
11!
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 09:39:55 PM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
11
Twinzies!
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 09:40:48 PM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
15 today.
We all remembered Emily Procter, right?

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211008/c92117567da94e4229e5282436512649.jpg)
She was not among my 11. Sorry, Raz.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 08, 2021, 09:41:38 PM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
11
I'm way off today.  Maybe Tony will balance the curve...
Sorry.
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 08, 2021, 10:11:46 PM
Over/Under for today is 7
Raz Over/Under is 10
11
Twinzies!
Hot darn!
Title: Re: 10/8/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 08, 2021, 11:30:34 PM
Wrapping up the evening.