CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 07, 2021, 02:06:59 AM

Title: 10/7/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on October 07, 2021, 02:06:59 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 02:23:34 AM
JoeCigar:

Mark Twain No. 1 (7.0"x49) - 10 / $29.99
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 02:28:01 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 05:29:13 AM
Nice bit of weather in store for today.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 05:30:35 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Not quite the usual fluff piece we see, for the Lars Tetens:

"When it comes to Lars Tetens Steam Punk, however, we must admit we were not exactly flabbergasted by its unique flavor and solid construction. "
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 05:31:00 AM
Nice bit of weather in store for today.
Looks like rain moving in for us. Morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 06:35:53 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 07:02:00 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning, Tony. Happy MyPayDayThursday.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 07:29:46 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Not quite the usual fluff piece we see, for the Lars Tetens:

"When it comes to Lars Tetens Steam Punk, however, we must admit we were not exactly flabbergasted by its unique flavor and solid construction. "
It says flavored too? Anyone want to give them a try and let us know?
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 07:30:09 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning Tony and Dave
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 07:42:46 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Not quite the usual fluff piece we see, for the Lars Tetens:

"When it comes to Lars Tetens Steam Punk, however, we must admit we were not exactly flabbergasted by its unique flavor and solid construction. "
It says flavored too? Anyone want to give them a try and let us know?
I was originally checking them out because I'd never heard of them and wanted to see what they said. Based on their description, that's gonna be a no from me.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 07, 2021, 07:45:26 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 07:51:14 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Morning, Tony. Happy MyPayDayThursday.
No chance of that here. The invoice for September only went out yesterday.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 07:51:41 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Not quite the usual fluff piece we see, for the Lars Tetens:

"When it comes to Lars Tetens Steam Punk, however, we must admit we were not exactly flabbergasted by its unique flavor and solid construction. "
It says flavored too? Anyone want to give them a try and let us know?
Nope.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 07:53:07 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 07:59:21 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good start to the day. Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 07, 2021, 08:28:03 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 08:39:55 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon.
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Most things are out of our hands. Your strong. You got this.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 08:42:12 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Not quite the usual fluff piece we see, for the Lars Tetens:

"When it comes to Lars Tetens Steam Punk, however, we must admit we were not exactly flabbergasted by its unique flavor and solid construction. "
It says flavored too? Anyone want to give them a try and let us know?
I was originally checking them out because I'd never heard of them and wanted to see what they said. Based on their description, that's gonna be a no from me.
Alec Bradley bought the rights. Don't know anything other than all details are not disclosed of their cigars. Dave had one and didn't like it if I remember.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 08:43:42 AM
Golf tomorrow. I need to find out why I cannot hit my hybrids well. Hopefully trip to range later today.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 08:58:30 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Not quite the usual fluff piece we see, for the Lars Tetens:

"When it comes to Lars Tetens Steam Punk, however, we must admit we were not exactly flabbergasted by its unique flavor and solid construction. "
It says flavored too? Anyone want to give them a try and let us know?
I was originally checking them out because I'd never heard of them and wanted to see what they said. Based on their description, that's gonna be a no from me.
Alec Bradley bought the rights. Don't know anything other than all details are not disclosed of their cigars. Dave had one and didn't like it if I remember.
Not surprising if the copywriters didn't even like it, and they can bullshit the worst shit out there.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 08:59:23 AM
Golf tomorrow. I need to find out why I cannot hit my hybrids well. Hopefully trip to range later today.
Remember, they're designed to be struck like irons, not woods. That's the biggest fault, people trying to sweep the ball with them like a fairway wood, instead of hitting down like an iron.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 07, 2021, 09:20:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 09:24:52 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 10:17:56 AM
Pfizer asked the Food and Drug Administration on Thursday to approve its COVID-19 vaccine on an emergency basis for the 28 million American children ages 5-11.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 10:28:15 AM
Golf tomorrow. I need to find out why I cannot hit my hybrids well. Hopefully trip to range later today.
Remember, they're designed to be struck like irons, not woods. That's the biggest fault, people trying to sweep the ball with them like a fairway wood, instead of hitting down like an iron.
That's interesting. Because I am much better at using my irons. If I should ever get back into golfing, I will have to give hybrids a try.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 10:28:48 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, RazzleDazzle.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 10:33:59 AM
Golf tomorrow. I need to find out why I cannot hit my hybrids well. Hopefully trip to range later today.
Remember, they're designed to be struck like irons, not woods. That's the biggest fault, people trying to sweep the ball with them like a fairway wood, instead of hitting down like an iron.
That's interesting. Because I am much better at using my irons. If I should ever get back into golfing, I will have to give hybrids a try.
They're really nice, because they're easier to hit consistently than long irons. And they generally have a lot more forgiveness to them.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 10:39:01 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Not quite the usual fluff piece we see, for the Lars Tetens:

"When it comes to Lars Tetens Steam Punk, however, we must admit we were not exactly flabbergasted by its unique flavor and solid construction. "
It says flavored too? Anyone want to give them a try and let us know?
Um......no.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 10:42:07 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon No. 2 (Double Perfecto) (5.0"x54) -10 / $49.99

Door #2 - Lars Tetens Steam Punk Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Partagas Black Label Bravo (Rothschild) (4.5"x54) - 10 / $49.99
Not quite the usual fluff piece we see, for the Lars Tetens:

"When it comes to Lars Tetens Steam Punk, however, we must admit we were not exactly flabbergasted by its unique flavor and solid construction. "
It says flavored too? Anyone want to give them a try and let us know?
I was originally checking them out because I'd never heard of them and wanted to see what they said. Based on their description, that's gonna be a no from me.
Alec Bradley bought the rights. Don't know anything other than all details are not disclosed of their cigars. Dave had one and didn't like it if I remember.
I tried two different ones a while back, don't even remember their names....one was bad the other OK.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 10:46:46 AM
[...]

Sounds like they should have hired you to write the blurb on this one. Morning, OutOfTheTop25Dave.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 10:54:13 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick, Dean and Raz.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 10:56:20 AM
[...]

I always thought the guys that write this stuff were a bit over the top until I started reading copy at Cigar Federation.  Those are so sickening sweet, they can put you in diabetic shock.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 10:57:51 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 7, the 280th day of 2021.
There are 85 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Oct. 7, 2001, the war in Afghanistan started as the United States and Britain launched air attacks against military targets and Osama bin Laden’s training camps in the wake of the September 11 attacks.

On this date:

In 1765, the Stamp Act Congress convened in New York to draw up colonial grievances against England.

In 1849, author Edgar Allan Poe died in Baltimore at age 40.

In 1910, a major wildfire devastated the northern Minnesota towns of Spooner and Baudette, charring at least 300,000 acres; some 40 people are believed to have died.

In 1949, the Republic of East Germany was formed.

In 1954, Marian Anderson became the first Black singer hired by the Metropolitan Opera Company in New York.

In 1985, Palestinian gunmen hijacked the Italian cruise ship Achille Lauro (ah-KEE’-leh LOW’-roh) in the Mediterranean. (The hijackers shot and killed Leon Klinghoffer, a Jewish-American tourist in a wheelchair, and pushed him overboard, before surrendering on Oct. 9.)

In 1991, University of Oklahoma law professor Anita Hill publicly accused Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas of making sexually inappropriate comments when she worked for him; Thomas denied Hill’s allegations.

In 1992, trade representatives of the United States, Canada and Mexico initialed the North American Free Trade Agreement during a ceremony in San Antonio, Texas, in the presence of President George H.W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney (muhl-ROO’-nee) and Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari.

In 1996, Fox News Channel made its debut.

In 1998, Matthew Shepard, a gay college student, was beaten and left tied to a wooden fencepost outside of Laramie, Wyoming; he died five days later. (Russell Henderson and Aaron McKinney are serving life sentences for Shepard’s murder.)

In 2003, California voters recalled Gov. Gray Davis and elected Arnold Schwarzenegger their new governor.

In 2004, President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney conceded that Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction as they tried to shift the Iraq war debate to a new issue, arguing that Saddam was abusing a U.N. oil-for-food program.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 10:58:31 AM
Ten years ago: The Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to three women: President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf of Liberia, Liberian activist Leymah Gbowee, and Tawakkul Karman, who began pushing for change in Yemen long before the Arab Spring.

Five years ago: The U.S. accused Russia of hacking American political sites and email accounts in an effort to interfere with the upcoming presidential election and also directly accused Russia of war crimes in Syria; Moscow dismissed the allegations. Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos was named winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, receiving a big boost in his efforts to save an agreement seeking to end his country’s half-century conflict.

One year ago: President Donald Trump returned to the Oval Office for the first time since he was diagnosed with COVID-19; he credited an experimental drug treatment with helping his recovery. Debating from behind plexiglass shields, Vice President Mike Pence and Democrat Kamala Harris zeroed in on Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, with Harris labeling it “the greatest failure of any presidential administration” while Pence defended the overall response. President Donald Trump tweeted that remaining U.S. troops in Afghanistan should be home by Christmas. (Military officials said they had been given no orders to accelerate a more gradual pullout.) The former Minneapolis police officer charged with murder in the death of George Floyd posted bail and was released from state prison, leading Minnesota’s governor to activate the National Guard to help keep the peace in the event of protests.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 11:05:26 AM
Golf tomorrow. I need to find out why I cannot hit my hybrids well. Hopefully trip to range later today.
Remember, they're designed to be struck like irons, not woods. That's the biggest fault, people trying to sweep the ball with them like a fairway wood, instead of hitting down like an iron.
That's what I was watching on YouTube. So truth is I think I am trying to sweep to like a wood. I also need to look at my stance.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 11:05:40 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Retired South African Archbishop and Nobel Peace laureate Desmond Tutu is 90.
Author Thomas Keneally is 86.
Comedian Joy Behar is 79.
Former National Security Council aide Lt. Col. Oliver North (ret.) is 78.
Rock musician Kevin Godley (10cc) is 76.
Actor Jill Larson is 74.
Country singer Kieran Kane is 72.
 Singer John Mellencamp is 70.
Rock musician Ricky Phillips is 70.
Russian President Vladimir Putin is 69.
Actor Mary Badham (Film: “To Kill a Mockingbird”) is 69.
Rock musician Tico Torres (Bon Jovi) is 68.
Actor Christopher Norris is 66.
Cellist Yo-Yo Ma is 66.
Gospel singer Michael W. Smith is 64.
Olympic gold medal ice dancer Jayne Torvill is 64.
Actor Dylan Baker is 63.
Actor Judy Landers is 63.
Recording executive and TV personality Simon Cowell is 62.
Rock musician Charlie Marinkovich (formerly with Iron Butterfly) is 62.
Actor Paula Newsome is 60.
Country singer Dale Watson is 59.
Pop singer Ann Curless (Expose) is 58.
R&B singer Toni Braxton is 54.
Rock singer-musician Thom Yorke (Radiohead) is 53.
Rock musician-dancer Leeroy Thornhill is 52.
Actor Nicole Ari Parker is 51.
Actor Allison Munn is 47.
Rock singer-musician Damian Kulash (KOO’-lahsh) is 46.
Singer Taylor Hicks is 45.
Actor Omar Miller is 43.
Neo-soul singer Nathaniel Rateliff (Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats) is 43.
Actor Shawn Ashmore is 42.
Actor Jake McLaughlin is 39.
Electronic musician Flying Lotus (AKA Steve Ellison) is 38.
MLB player Evan Longoria is 36.
Actor Holland Roden is 35.
Actor Amber Stevens is 35.
MLB outfielder Mookie Betts is 29.
Actor Lulu Wilson is 16.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 11:06:09 AM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 11:07:48 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick, Dean and Raz.
Hello Dave and Raz
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 11:08:55 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick, Dean and Raz.
Hello Dave and Raz
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 07, 2021, 11:12:27 AM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
Only 11.  Other than 10cc and Mellencamp, I'm not much a fan of the musical acts.  Toni Braxton has one hell of a voice, though.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 07, 2021, 11:13:07 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick, Dean and Raz.
Hello Dave and Raz
Morning, TwoTimesRick.  And T, TD, LTG, and Rick.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 07, 2021, 11:15:33 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 11:22:16 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
TWHS!
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 11:22:47 AM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
8
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 11:23:15 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
TWHS!
Nailed it.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 07, 2021, 11:25:48 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
TWHS!
Nailed it.
Yeah, but it was a softball.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 11:30:02 AM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 11:31:22 AM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick, Dean and Raz.
Hello Dave and Raz
Morning, TwoTimesRick.  And T, TD, LTG, and Rick.
;D
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 11:32:07 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
TWHS!
Nailed it.
Yeah, but it was a softball.
TWSS!
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 11:42:20 AM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
Hmm, I guess I only had 7 then. Lol
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 11:42:32 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
TWHS!
Nailed it.
Yeah, but it was a softball.
A homerun is a homerun.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 07, 2021, 11:46:37 AM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 11:47:19 AM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 07, 2021, 11:49:44 AM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 12:02:49 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 07, 2021, 12:03:38 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
He better not get TOO riled.  There are lots of other bookies.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 12:50:11 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
Just send him some Lars Tetens and all will be forgiven
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 07, 2021, 01:04:10 PM
Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazMan.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 07, 2021, 01:06:00 PM
Morning Tony, Dave, Rick, Dean and Raz.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 01:08:17 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
Just send him some Lars Tetens and all will be forgiven
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 07, 2021, 01:10:04 PM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
one thing I learned over the years is to do what the doctor's say. except when they were proved wrong. I've fired a Primary, Rheumatologist, Pulmonologist, and surgeon.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 01:18:36 PM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
one thing I learned over the years is to do what the doctor's say. except when they were proved wrong. I've fired a Primary, Rheumatologist, Pulmonologist, and surgeon.
And wife!
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 01:31:08 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
::)   :-X
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 01:32:55 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 01:35:14 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
Just send him some Lars Tetens and all will be forgiven
I thought it was just Tony and Golf...et tu?
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 01:39:36 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
You were close...
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 01:40:45 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
See what I mean, Raz?
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 01:41:08 PM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
one thing I learned over the years is to do what the doctor's say. except when they were proved wrong. I've fired a Primary, Rheumatologist, Pulmonologist, and surgeon.
And wife!
He fired a couple of those as well.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 01:44:10 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
Just send him some Lars Tetens and all will be forgiven
I thought it was just Tony and Golf...et tu?
Sorry Dave
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 01:44:54 PM
Having a San Lotano Small Batch Connie.  No band so no need for picture.  Decent cigar.  Also tried a couple of Habano's....The two I've had got a little harsh at the end, but otherwise decent.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 07, 2021, 01:45:43 PM
good morning Tony, Rick, and Dave.

breakfast while I wait for the home health aide.
Good morning, Dean. How are you feeling today?
did I tell you this yesterday?
doc called complained about lack of bleeding and poor circulation. of course there's no circulation, I haven't flexed my ankle or moved around any since August. he mentioned I may need a 3rd surgery. home health aide coming in this morning, physical therapist in the afternoon. 😖
other than that - it's out of my hands.
Just do your physical therapy.  I wasn't faithful at the end of the therapy for my leg, and I've paid a price for it.  I was bloody dilligent with my hand.  Morning, Deano.
one thing I learned over the years is to do what the doctor's say. except when they were proved wrong. I've fired a Primary, Rheumatologist, Pulmonologist, and surgeon.
And wife!
wives, plural. 😅
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 01:49:22 PM
[...]

In this instance, we were just talking about primaries.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: razgueado on October 07, 2021, 01:52:47 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
See what I mean, Raz?
Phhhttt. He's a pussycat.  Give him a drink, a cigar, and a Clemson football game, and he calms right down.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 02:01:56 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
See what I mean, Raz?
Phhhttt. He's a pussycat.  Give him a drink, a cigar, and a Clemson football game, and he calms right down.
That might not be the case this season.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 02:15:05 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
See what I mean, Raz?
Phhhttt. He's a pussycat.  Give him a drink, a cigar, and a Clemson football game, and he calms right down.
Not much calm during games this year... :(
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 02:18:31 PM
Today's Over/Under is 10
Raz Over/Under is 14
I had 12 today. Thought I had Christopher Norris too but when I went to confirm it with Google, turns out it was a she.
I went back to the list and realized I'd completely overlooked Jayne Torvill. 12.
All these revisions are gonna upset Dave.
Nah, Tony still covered, and I still didn't.
I just meant he doesn't like when we change our numbers after the fact. Gets him all riled up. :D
See what I mean, Raz?
Phhhttt. He's a pussycat.  Give him a drink, a cigar, and a Clemson football game, and he calms right down.
Not much calm during games this year... :(
That sounds familiar.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 02:18:38 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 07, 2021, 02:28:17 PM
6 pages isn't too bad on a non-jamming Thursday. I'm about to bid you all hazzuh myself since I need to pick up kids from school and get them to their respective games.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 03:43:27 PM
6 pages isn't too bad on a non-jamming Thursday. I'm about to bid you all hazzuh myself since I need to pick up kids from school and get them to their respective games.
See you Tony. Good luck on your games
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 03:44:34 PM
Home from the farm. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211007/a95c41c094ea570d21e8b82f2bc986ac.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 07, 2021, 05:11:29 PM
physical therapist is a cute little Asian lady. did my intake, watched me wander on crutches, was concerned about using my heel for balance/stabilization when needed. of course she consulted the surgeon when she got back to the office and although the right leg needs to be non-weight bearing he said it was okay to do so. I won't see here again until the doctor says I can do physical therapy.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 07:02:08 PM
physical therapist is a cute little Asian lady. did my intake, watched me wander on crutches, was concerned about using my heel for balance/stabilization when needed. of course she consulted the surgeon when she got back to the office and although the right leg needs to be non-weight bearing he said it was okay to do so. I won't see here again until the doctor says I can do physical therapy.
Any idea how long that will be?
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on October 07, 2021, 07:08:24 PM
physical therapist is a cute little Asian lady. did my intake, watched me wander on crutches, was concerned about using my heel for balance/stabilization when needed. of course she consulted the surgeon when she got back to the office and although the right leg needs to be non-weight bearing he said it was okay to do so. I won't see here again until the doctor says I can do physical therapy.
Any idea how long that will be?
my guess will be another month. thinking he will take the brace off next Friday and do another cast for a month, then back to the boot and PT. Thanksgiving maybe? longer if he has to operate again.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 07:42:44 PM
physical therapist is a cute little Asian lady. did my intake, watched me wander on crutches, was concerned about using my heel for balance/stabilization when needed. of course she consulted the surgeon when she got back to the office and although the right leg needs to be non-weight bearing he said it was okay to do so. I won't see here again until the doctor says I can do physical therapy.
Any idea how long that will be?
my guess will be another month. thinking he will take the brace off next Friday and do another cast for a month, then back to the boot and PT. Thanksgiving maybe? longer if he has to operate again.
Hopefully they got things right this time!
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 07:43:37 PM
6 pages isn't too bad on a non-jamming Thursday. I'm about to bid you all hazzuh myself since I need to pick up kids from school and get them to their respective games.
I ain't satisfied with no 6 pages....
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 07:49:03 PM
6 pages isn't too bad on a non-jamming Thursday. I'm about to bid you all hazzuh myself since I need to pick up kids from school and get them to their respective games.
I ain't satisfied with no 6 pages....
Fine then
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 07:52:03 PM
My two buddies that we are close in handicap are going golfing with me tomorrow. We are playing for bragging rights for sure.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 07:55:27 PM
My two buddies that we are close in handicap are going golfing with me tomorrow. We are playing for bragging rights for sure.
https://playironwood.com/hole04.html

It's cool. They have hole by hole pictures.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 08:02:56 PM
Start the evening with a Las Calaveras.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 08:19:12 PM
Start the evening with a Las Calaveras.
Looks good. I hope you hid a few away as those are limited if I am correct.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: bluecollar on October 07, 2021, 08:24:15 PM
I gave my clubs a bath. Have a good night
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 08:48:47 PM
I gave my clubs a bath. Have a good night
Good shooting tomorrow!
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 08:49:04 PM
physical therapist is a cute little Asian lady. did my intake, watched me wander on crutches, was concerned about using my heel for balance/stabilization when needed. of course she consulted the surgeon when she got back to the office and although the right leg needs to be non-weight bearing he said it was okay to do so. I won't see here again until the doctor says I can do physical therapy.
Any idea how long that will be?
my guess will be another month. thinking he will take the brace off next Friday and do another cast for a month, then back to the boot and PT. Thanksgiving maybe? longer if he has to operate again.
That's a damn shame.
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 07, 2021, 09:08:29 PM
Say hello to my Little Devil.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211008/1e45522c6417775d2179cb97a7862ca1.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/7/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 07, 2021, 09:28:42 PM
On to #2.
Not much of a game with Coastal Carolina rolling.