Not sure why but I'm tempted by these High Primings.
They're actually pretty good.  a bit on the milder side, but not bad for flavor.  good morning Tony!  Good morning all else!
+1 on the HPs. Got some coronas myself. I enjoy them. But I also like Buesos, so...
BTW they're on clearance at Cigar.com for $39.95/Box (5V HP Coronas)
The EP Carrillo '13 Short Runs are still there also, can't go wrong at $30/10 and free ship
That's a damn good price for those!  They the 'real' ones?
Yes, the robustos not the Cubras

Not sure why but I'm tempted by these High Primings.
They're actually pretty good.  a bit on the milder side, but not bad for flavor.  good morning Tony!  Good morning all else!
+1 on the HPs. Got some coronas myself. I enjoy them. But I also like Buesos, so...
BTW they're on clearance at Cigar.com for $39.95/Box (5V HP Coronas)
The EP Carrillo '13 Short Runs are still there also, can't go wrong at $30/10 and free ship
That's a damn good price for those!  They the 'real' ones?
Yes, the robustos not the Cubras
Damn son!

Not sure why but I'm tempted by these High Primings.
They're actually pretty good.  a bit on the milder side, but not bad for flavor.  good morning Tony!  Good morning all else!
+1 on the HPs. Got some coronas myself. I enjoy them. But I also like Buesos, so...
BTW they're on clearance at Cigar.com for $39.95/Box (5V HP Coronas)
The EP Carrillo '13 Short Runs are still there also, can't go wrong at $30/10 and free ship
That's a damn good price for those!  They the 'real' ones?
Yes, the robustos not the Cubras
Damn son!
Ridiculous really, I got 10 probably should have gotten 20

Beer links for the day:

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12832484/1/pumpkin-ale-is-ridiculously-vital-to-craft-beer.html?utm_source=readmore&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=readmore

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12775068/1/9-beers-to-try-before-summer-2014-ends.html?utm_source=readmore&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=readmore

Quote from: thestreet
Hell Or High Watermelon
21st Amendment (San Francisco)

There are people out there who not only don't like fruit beers, but will go to great lengths to tell you how sacrilegious a concept they believe it to be and how superior they are for only drinking “real beer.” These are among the worst beer drinkers you will ever meet in your lifetime, but at least they won't down your entire six-pack of this lovely summer concoction.

Exactly.  I was thinking of certain commentators of that ilk as well.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Phil from Duck Dynasty getting some nice media again...'convert them or kill them' with regards to radical Islamic groups.

Someone who has no issue voicing his opinion... Probably won't get as much press as the gay quotes, I'm sure.

Not sure why but I'm tempted by these High Primings.
They're actually pretty good.  a bit on the milder side, but not bad for flavor.  good morning Tony!  Good morning all else!
+1 on the HPs. Got some coronas myself. I enjoy them. But I also like Buesos, so...
BTW they're on clearance at Cigar.com for $39.95/Box (5V HP Coronas)
The EP Carrillo '13 Short Runs are still there also, can't go wrong at $30/10 and free ship
That's a damn good price for those!  They the 'real' ones?
Yes, the robustos not the Cubras
Damn son!
Ridiculous really, I got 10 probably should have gotten 20
I was surprised to see them still there last week when I checked.

Phil from Duck Dynasty getting some nice media again...'convert them or kill them' with regards to radical Islamic groups.

Someone who has no issue voicing his opinion... Probably won't get as much press as the gay quotes, I'm sure.
Then again, he's just repeating their quotes, right?  .....and nobody gives them any grief for voicing that belief.

Phil from Duck Dynasty getting some nice media again...'convert them or kill them' with regards to radical Islamic groups.

Someone who has no issue voicing his opinion... Probably won't get as much press as the gay quotes, I'm sure.
Agreed...can't say my opinion is much different, but I don't think 'conversion' works with extreme examples.  Not half as bad as Ceelo...fuckin loser.

Phil from Duck Dynasty getting some nice media again...'convert them or kill them' with regards to radical Islamic groups.

Someone who has no issue voicing his opinion... Probably won't get as much press as the gay quotes, I'm sure.
Then again, he's just repeating their quotes, right?  .....and nobody gives them any grief for voicing that belief.
At least he kept everyone's head on when voicing his opinion!

18 El Centurion Toro Grande
          5/32.50
17 La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo
         19/32.50
16 Papas Fritas
          8/35.00
15 5 Vegas High Primings Flight Sampler
         15/34.99
14 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto
          5/29.99
13 Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro
         10/32.50
12 Sam Leccia White Robusto
         10/39.99
11 601 Serie La Bomba Warhead LE Toro
          5/32.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 La Aurora Maduro Preferidos
          5/25.00
 8 Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 5 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Double Toro Gordo
          5/24.50
 4 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 3 Camacho Corojo Limited Maduro Diploma
          5/22.50
 2 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
 1 Man O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true
Not a bad deal with free ship, if it's possible!

Possible... just order 2 and you're covered.  ;)
Atta boy!
Are the Pudgies worth it Shaun? I think you tried many of them?
I just finished the Littles, haven't had any of the pudgies besides Tiff and Chuck...Chuck was AWESOME!  I hear the Pudgies getting better reviews due to them tasting more like the original monsters since they share the same vitola but the length of the Littles.
Ok I thought your reviews were of the Pudgies, they're showing up on sale at cigarking also but for $85
Was that were you saw the La Sirena Sea Sprites last week?
http://www.tobaccogeneral.com/la-sirena-corona-sea-sprite-4446-prd1.htm

These the ones with the band that covers almost the entire cigar?

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true
Not a bad deal with free ship, if it's possible!

Possible... just order 2 and you're covered.  ;)
Atta boy!
Are the Pudgies worth it Shaun? I think you tried many of them?

Yeah, Yella. Put up your Drak>Face thingy.

I'm guessing the Tiff were not that great?
Tiff was OK, but Chuck was outstanding.  The set is no bargain, but if you like Tatuaje, the journey through the assortment is a fun one.  No crap to deal with, but a number of different styles and presentations.  I also suggest smoking them all over the course of one week or so, so you can really compare and contrast.  A nice cigar "flight" if you will.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true
Not a bad deal with free ship, if it's possible!

Possible... just order 2 and you're covered.  ;)
Atta boy!
Are the Pudgies worth it Shaun? I think you tried many of them?
I just finished the Littles, haven't had any of the pudgies besides Tiff and Chuck...Chuck was AWESOME!  I hear the Pudgies getting better reviews due to them tasting more like the original monsters since they share the same vitola but the length of the Littles.
Ok I thought your reviews were of the Pudgies, they're showing up on sale at cigarking also but for $85
Was that were you saw the La Sirena Sea Sprites last week?
http://www.tobaccogeneral.com/la-sirena-corona-sea-sprite-4446-prd1.htm

These the ones with the band that covers almost the entire cigar?
Yes...yes it is
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Phil from Duck Dynasty getting some nice media again...'convert them or kill them' with regards to radical Islamic groups.

Someone who has no issue voicing his opinion... Probably won't get as much press as the gay quotes, I'm sure.
Then again, he's just repeating their quotes, right?  .....and nobody gives them any grief for voicing that belief.
At least he kept everyone's head on when voicing his opinion!

Well, it stands to reason that he'd want to give them a chance to change, since he'd come off like a big hypocrite if he didn't change his own life to reflect his religious beliefs... He has cleaned himself up a lot from what he used to be.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true
Not a bad deal with free ship, if it's possible!

Possible... just order 2 and you're covered.  ;)
Atta boy!
Are the Pudgies worth it Shaun? I think you tried many of them?
I just finished the Littles, haven't had any of the pudgies besides Tiff and Chuck...Chuck was AWESOME!  I hear the Pudgies getting better reviews due to them tasting more like the original monsters since they share the same vitola but the length of the Littles.
Ok I thought your reviews were of the Pudgies, they're showing up on sale at cigarking also but for $85
Was that were you saw the La Sirena Sea Sprites last week?
http://www.tobaccogeneral.com/la-sirena-corona-sea-sprite-4446-prd1.htm

These the ones with the band that covers almost the entire cigar?
Yea, but at least it's an attractive band.  now you have all these sleeve bands from Camacho, CAO, Obsidian, Latitude Zero and the like that do cover it all.