BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true
Not a bad deal with free ship, if it's possible!

Possible... just order 2 and you're covered.  ;)
Atta boy!
Are the Pudgies worth it Shaun? I think you tried many of them?

Yeah, Yella. Put up your Drak>Face thingy.

I'm guessing the Tiff were not that great?

Papas Fritas staying up for a bit.  Either larger lot put up or the novelty bloom has worn off.  That plus JWacky and Desert Dave not here to stock up.
True, last year they would not last 5 min.
>>>Although I have bought them before, I have to say $4.30 is a bit much for that size cigar.  They're good, but there are good BIG cigars for the same money.
True, but I don't always want a BIG cigar.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true
Not a bad deal with free ship, if it's possible!

Possible... just order 2 and you're covered.  ;)
Atta boy!
Are the Pudgies worth it Shaun? I think you tried many of them?

Yeah, Yella. Put up your Drak>Face thingy.

I'm guessing the Tiff were not that great?
Pudgy: Chuck>Tiff
Little: Drac>Face>Wolf>Frank>Mum

Oh hell yes... a 62 rg.   these any good?   i wont bother asking Scott, im sure hes got one in his mouth right now... not even lit.
I'll let you try my Ogre Pole
Antnee will be jealous.

Not sure why but I'm tempted by these High Primings.
They're actually pretty good.  a bit on the milder side, but not bad for flavor.  good morning Tony!  Good morning all else!
+1 on the HPs. Got some coronas myself. I enjoy them. But I also like Buesos, so...
BTW they're on clearance at Cigar.com for $39.95/Box (5V HP Coronas)

Oh hell yes... a 62 rg.   these any good?   i wont bother asking Scott, im sure hes got one in his mouth right now... not even lit.
I'll let you try my Ogre Pole
Antnee will be jealous.
There's enough to go around for those two hungry little birds
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Papas Fritas staying up for a bit.  Either larger lot put up or the novelty bloom has worn off.  That plus JWacky and Desert Dave not here to stock up.
True, last year they would not last 5 min.
>>>Although I have bought them before, I have to say $4.30 is a bit much for that size cigar.  They're good, but there are good BIG cigars for the same money.
True, but I don't always want a BIG cigar.

I was looking at some of the Asylum 13's on the mash earlier 'cause that is what they show Brian Cox smoking on Hard Knocks. The 6x80 shape is listed as "large cigar". Just though it was funny. Oh, well.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true
Not a bad deal with free ship, if it's possible!

Possible... just order 2 and you're covered.  ;)
Atta boy!
Are the Pudgies worth it Shaun? I think you tried many of them?
I just finished the Littles, haven't had any of the pudgies besides Tiff and Chuck...Chuck was AWESOME!  I hear the Pudgies getting better reviews due to them tasting more like the original monsters since they share the same vitola but the length of the Littles.
Ok I thought your reviews were of the Pudgies, they're showing up on sale at cigarking also but for $85

Papas Fritas staying up for a bit.  Either larger lot put up or the novelty bloom has worn off.  That plus JWacky and Desert Dave not here to stock up.
True, last year they would not last 5 min.
>>>Although I have bought them before, I have to say $4.30 is a bit much for that size cigar.  They're good, but there are good BIG cigars for the same money.
True, but I don't always want a BIG cigar.

I was looking at some of the Asylum 13's on the mash earlier 'cause that is what they show Brian Cox smoking on Hard Knocks. The 6x80 shape is listed as "large cigar". Just though it was funny. Oh, well.
I saw that cigar at the CI Bethlehem store, it's the size of a toilet paper tube

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true
Not a bad deal with free ship, if it's possible!

Possible... just order 2 and you're covered.  ;)
Atta boy!
Are the Pudgies worth it Shaun? I think you tried many of them?
I just finished the Littles, haven't had any of the pudgies besides Tiff and Chuck...Chuck was AWESOME!  I hear the Pudgies getting better reviews due to them tasting more like the original monsters since they share the same vitola but the length of the Littles.
Ok I thought your reviews were of the Pudgies, they're showing up on sale at cigarking also but for $85
I will probably start burning the Pudgys late this fall/winter/spring ish

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=804&campsrc=true
Not a bad deal with free ship, if it's possible!

Possible... just order 2 and you're covered.  ;)
Atta boy!
Are the Pudgies worth it Shaun? I think you tried many of them?
I just finished the Littles, haven't had any of the pudgies besides Tiff and Chuck...Chuck was AWESOME!  I hear the Pudgies getting better reviews due to them tasting more like the original monsters since they share the same vitola but the length of the Littles.
Ok I thought your reviews were of the Pudgies, they're showing up on sale at cigarking also but for $85
Was that were you saw the La Sirena Sea Sprites last week?

Phil from Duck Dynasty getting some nice media again...'convert them or kill them' with regards to radical Islamic groups.

Not sure why but I'm tempted by these High Primings.
They're actually pretty good.  a bit on the milder side, but not bad for flavor.  good morning Tony!  Good morning all else!
+1 on the HPs. Got some coronas myself. I enjoy them. But I also like Buesos, so...
BTW they're on clearance at Cigar.com for $39.95/Box (5V HP Coronas)
The EP Carrillo '13 Short Runs are still there also, can't go wrong at $30/10 and free ship

http://www.tobaccogeneral.com/la-sirena-corona-sea-sprite-4446-prd1.htm

Not sure why but I'm tempted by these High Primings.
They're actually pretty good.  a bit on the milder side, but not bad for flavor.  good morning Tony!  Good morning all else!
+1 on the HPs. Got some coronas myself. I enjoy them. But I also like Buesos, so...
BTW they're on clearance at Cigar.com for $39.95/Box (5V HP Coronas)
The EP Carrillo '13 Short Runs are still there also, can't go wrong at $30/10 and free ship
That's a damn good price for those!  They the 'real' ones?