Whew, those Oliva's flew outa here!

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
So is your avi the lifeguard, site manager or just one of the residents?
I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal for me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Do they just rent lots and if so about how much $?
yes they do. you can bring your own camper in but I'll have to get back to you on the rates. she has been giving the people here 2 sites so you're not crowded (ha), so there's room for a car and boat too.
No rush but i would be curious about 2 lots for larger size 5th wheel and parking room for boat in a nice shady spot.   Warden and I are not going to be too much longer working full time ourselves.  I actually may come have a cigar with you sometime pretty soon.
You'll find him buried under 225 pounds of woman.
Only if she's 5'3! :)
I like 'em round, thick and juicy!

15 5 Vegas High Primings Flight Sampler
         15/34.99
14 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto
          5/29.99
13 Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro
         10/32.50
12 Sam Leccia White Robusto
         10/39.99
11 601 Serie La Bomba Warhead LE Toro
          5/32.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 La Aurora Maduro Preferidos
          5/25.00
 8 Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 5 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Double Toro Gordo
          5/24.50
 4 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 3 Camacho Corojo Limited Maduro Diploma
          5/22.50
 2 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
 1 Man O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50

[...]
Just as long as she contributes to the finances and isn't a deadbeat!

[...]
Nope....not going to go there....

[...]
Batter up!

[...]
I have been to nearby Crystal River before and really liked it.  Used to be a bar there with a special "3-Beer Chili".  Named so because it was so damn hot took 3 beers to eat a bowl.  Also right around that general area is where the motley Dreadknots crew operates on AxMen
Logged

dwgbryant

got the pool all to myself.

All right azz clowns time for me to get the hell out of this office for a few days.    Enjoy your 225'ers

got the pool all to myself.
Turn Around - Don't Drown!

Not sure why but I'm tempted by these High Primings.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Not sure why but I'm tempted by these High Primings.
They're actually pretty good.  a bit on the milder side, but not bad for flavor.  good morning Tony!  Good morning all else!

Not sure why but I'm tempted by these High Primings.
Because there's 15 of 'em.

Not sure why but I'm tempted by these High Primings.
They're actually pretty good.  a bit on the milder side, but not bad for flavor.  good morning Tony!  Good morning all else!
+1 on the HPs. Got some coronas myself. I enjoy them. But I also like Buesos, so...

All right azz clowns time for me to get the hell out of this office for a few days.    Enjoy your 225'ers
See ya Tex!