CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30

Author Topic: 9/3/2014  (Read 53057 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/3/2014
« Reply #240 on: September 03, 2014, 11:49:01 AM »

Whew, those Oliva's flew outa here!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #241 on: September 03, 2014, 11:49:08 AM »

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
So is your avi the lifeguard, site manager or just one of the residents?
I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal for me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Do they just rent lots and if so about how much $?
yes they do. you can bring your own camper in but I'll have to get back to you on the rates. she has been giving the people here 2 sites so you're not crowded (ha), so there's room for a car and boat too.
No rush but i would be curious about 2 lots for larger size 5th wheel and parking room for boat in a nice shady spot.   Warden and I are not going to be too much longer working full time ourselves.  I actually may come have a cigar with you sometime pretty soon.
You'll find him buried under 225 pounds of woman.
Only if she's 5'3! :)
I like 'em round, thick and juicy!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #242 on: September 03, 2014, 11:49:58 AM »

15 5 Vegas High Primings Flight Sampler
         15/34.99
14 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto
          5/29.99
13 Graycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada Toro
         10/32.50
12 Sam Leccia White Robusto
         10/39.99
11 601 Serie La Bomba Warhead LE Toro
          5/32.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 La Aurora Maduro Preferidos
          5/25.00
 8 Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 5 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Double Toro Gordo
          5/24.50
 4 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 3 Camacho Corojo Limited Maduro Diploma
          5/22.50
 2 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
 1 Man O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #243 on: September 03, 2014, 11:50:55 AM »

I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal for me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
yes they do. you can bring your own camper in but I'll have to get back to you on the rates. she has been giving the people here 2 sites so you're not crowded (ha), so there's room for a car and boat too.
No rush but i would be curious about 2 lots for larger size 5th wheel and parking room for boat in a nice shady spot.   Warden and I are not going to be too much longer working full time ourselves.  I actually may come have a cigar with you sometime pretty soon.
Just as long as she contributes to the finances and isn't a deadbeat!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #244 on: September 03, 2014, 11:52:58 AM »

Nope....not going to go there....

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #245 on: September 03, 2014, 11:54:24 AM »

Nope....not going to go there....
Batter up!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #246 on: September 03, 2014, 11:56:16 AM »

I have been to nearby Crystal River before and really liked it.  Used to be a bar there with a special "3-Beer Chili".  Named so because it was so damn hot took 3 beers to eat a bowl.  Also right around that general area is where the motley Dreadknots crew operates on AxMen

dwgbryant

« Reply #247 on: September 03, 2014, 11:56:40 AM »

got the pool all to myself.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #248 on: September 03, 2014, 11:58:11 AM »

All right azz clowns time for me to get the hell out of this office for a few days.    Enjoy your 225'ers

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #249 on: September 03, 2014, 11:59:00 AM »

got the pool all to myself.
Turn Around - Don't Drown!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #250 on: September 03, 2014, 11:59:02 AM »

Not sure why but I'm tempted by these High Primings.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #251 on: September 03, 2014, 12:00:27 PM »

They're actually pretty good.  a bit on the milder side, but not bad for flavor.  good morning Tony!  Good morning all else!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #252 on: September 03, 2014, 12:03:21 PM »

Because there's 15 of 'em.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #253 on: September 03, 2014, 12:08:03 PM »

They're actually pretty good.  a bit on the milder side, but not bad for flavor.  good morning Tony!  Good morning all else!
+1 on the HPs. Got some coronas myself. I enjoy them. But I also like Buesos, so...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #254 on: September 03, 2014, 12:12:31 PM »

All right azz clowns time for me to get the hell out of this office for a few days.    Enjoy your 225'ers
See ya Tex!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30