Ryan - more La Aurora Preferidos up at the mash. ;)

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL
Logged

SnS

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Ryan - more La Aurora Preferidos up at the mash. ;)
excuse me while i go stock up...

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
Baby Ruth
Carl
Lacey!
You wanna tie me up with your ties, Ty?
Al Czervik (Rodney Dangerfield): "Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it."
Al: "You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?"

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
Baby Ruth
Carl
Lacey!
You wanna tie me up with your ties, Ty?
I enjoy...skinny-skiing...going to bullfights on acid. I'll bet you've got a lot of nice ties.

I would buy these Graycliff Turbos if they were a different cigar at a better price

Nothing better for the banter than to start quoting from the classics.
Logged

dwgbryant

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
So is your avi the lifeguard, site manager or just one of the residents?
I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal for me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.

got time for another cup of coffee before pool duty.
So is your avi the lifeguard, site manager or just one of the residents?
I wish I could lie and say that it's an examble of the general population of the park, but alas, the only 2 females are the park manages wife (225#), and a bull dike nursing assistant.
this park has 71 sites and only 4 are occupied. the owner evicted all the bad elements that had been in here and has spent 6 months cleaning the park up and trying to get established again. sad, it's a nice park, close to great river/gulf fishing, attractions, major cities, shopping etc. but it's ideal fir me, I rent a small older model rv for $375/month and pay my own electric. great place to start until I can find a place to settle permanently.
Who gave you the exact weight of the manager's wife, the bull-dike nurse?

I would buy these Graycliff Turbos if they were a different cigar at a better price
Exactly!