79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Did you see the new Mason Dixon cigar that's coming out!
Burns hot in the first half, then won't stay lit because it's veiny and plugged in the last half?
Having trouble with your corona?
That's petite corona.
Logged

dwgbryant

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
LOL just noticed your new profile change Dave.
A little slow on the uptake Dave?  Didn't get to that second coffee yet?
Yea, I found this and put it up during the "relo"  Didn't know Dean was such an Elvis fan.
this is the area I'm at:
http://inglisyankeetownchamber.com/index.html
Logged

dwgbryant

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Stop being so happy, fak!
this retired life takes some getting use to Shaun.
Did I happen to send you an El Mejor Espresso?
don't see one Tony.
Wish I had.  Oh well, thanks for looking.
it's okay. you were more than generous with what you sent.
eherf coming up soon remember.

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Did you see the new Mason Dixon cigar that's coming out!
Burns hot in the first half, then won't stay lit because it's veiny and plugged in the last half?
Having trouble with your corona?
That's petite corona.
You and Biebfish comparing again?

Dean,  That avi from the new Weeki Wachi water show?

Heading to bring the car in for service.  See yuz.
Logged

dwgbryant

Dean,  That avi from the new Weeki Wachi water show?
nope, park pool.
I wish!

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Bring it on Yanks!

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Did you see the new Mason Dixon cigar that's coming out!
Must be made in Missouri dumbass cigar does not know which side of the line it is on.

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Bring it on Yanks!
Gladly. We're 1-0 so far. ;)

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Did you see the new Mason Dixon cigar that's coming out!
Burns hot in the first half, then won't stay lit because it's veiny and plugged in the last half?
Go North!
Lit the wrong end!

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Bring it on Yanks!
Gladly. We're 1-0 so far. ;)
BAM! NORTH! NORTH! NORTH!

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Bring it on Yanks!
Gladly. We're 1-0 so far. ;)
We are not putting South Carolina in charge this time - besides they done took away all ya'lls shoot'n tools up in those states.

12 Sam Leccia White Robusto
         10/39.99
11 601 Serie La Bomba Warhead LE Toro
          5/32.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 La Aurora Maduro Preferidos
          5/25.00
 8 Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo Robusto
         10/37.50
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 5 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Double Toro Gordo
          5/24.50
 4 The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 3 Camacho Corojo Limited Maduro Diploma
          5/22.50
 2 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
 1 Man O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50

79°, real feel 94°, highs expected in 90's with occassional thunderstorms. I love this weather here.
Winters coming, it will be down in the 50s and 60s  in no time...
And then those of us north of the Mason/Dixon line will want to punch you in the face every time you talk about the weather.
Bring it on Yanks!
Gladly. We're 1-0 so far. ;)
We are not putting South Carolina in charge this time - besides they done took away all ya'lls shoot'n tools up in those states.
Fuckin GameCocks!