Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HJGB80cSOGE

You need to watch this Fox News gun expert explain the button, where do they find these idiots.
Holy Chit, what a dumbass fuk head liar.

A 116-year-old snow record has fallen in Buffalo. This time, it's for lack of snow.

The city had yet to see its first measurable snowfall by Friday, breaking the record for latest first snow set on Dec. 3, 1899.

A 116-year-old snow record has fallen in Buffalo. This time, it's for lack of snow.

The city had yet to see its first measurable snowfall by Friday, breaking the record for latest first snow set on Dec. 3, 1899.
Absolute proof that Global Warming Is Real! ::)

Alec Bradley Cigars must be a 30% owner of the Cigar Page.  Sheesh!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Commie BS From an anti-gun editorial on the Top Of the Front Page of the New York Times this morning:

"It is not necessary to debate the peculiar wording of the Second Amendment. No right is unlimited and immune from reasonable regulation.Certain kinds of weapons, like the slightly modified combat rifles used in California, and certain kinds of ammunition, must be outlawed for civilian ownership. It is possible to define those guns in a clear and effective way and, yes, it would require Americans who own those kinds of weapons to give them up for the good of their fellow citizens.What better time than during a presidential election to show, at long last, that our nation has retained its sense of decency?"
Thats what they want, a start to taking out guns. Good luck down here to any group going door to door taking guns.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Alec Bradley Cigars must be a 30% owner of the Cigar Page.  Sheesh!
They must pay big money to all the big guys to promote their product.

good morning Chip and Dave. Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here. 63° and windy.

Today's USC coaching saga update:

Former Florida coach Will Muschamp, who has interviewed, got most of the buzz Friday, but other names continued to emerge as athletics director Ray Tanner searches for a successor to Steve Spurrier.

Muschamp, 44, has made a strong push for the job and has even reached out to former South Carolina star running back Marcus Lattimore about a position on his staff – should he get the Gamecocks job, a source told The State on Friday.

Oklahoma offensive coordinator Lincoln Riley, 32, also has had conversations with Tanner about the job. South Florida coach Willie Taggart, Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez and former Rutgers coach Greg Schiano also interviewed with Tanner on Friday, Sports Illustrated reported.

University president Harris Pastides predicted Friday evening that the search was nearing its end.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article48073115.html#storylink=cpy

good morning Chip and Dave. Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here. 63° and windy.
Morning Dean, just coffee here.  42 degrees still and clear with a forecast high 63.

Alec Bradley Cigars must be a 30% owner of the Cigar Page.  Sheesh!
They must pay big money to all the big guys to promote their product.
Like whoring the space on the big box grocery shelves?   Major TX stores HEB took almost all the ketchup and mustard off the shelves and replaced them with Whataburger brand ketchup and mustard.  Literally sold them 10% of the entire condiment aisles.

I like DelMonte ketchup and now I have to go to another store chain to get it.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning Chip and Dave. Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here. 63° and windy.
Morning Dean, just coffee here.  42 degrees still and clear with a forecast high 63.
Good morning Dean, 32° here this morning.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good grief, is it morning already....?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Alec Bradley Cigars must be a 30% owner of the Cigar Page.  Sheesh!
They must pay big money to all the big guys to promote their product.
Like whoring the space on the big box grocery shelves?   Major TX stores HEB took almost all the ketchup and mustard off the shelves and replaced them with Whataburger brand ketchup and mustard.  Literally sold them 10% of the entire condiment aisles.

I like DelMonte ketchup and now I have to go to another store chain to get it.
I like Brooks Ketchup, because they have a giant ketchup bottle in a neighboring city, "Collinsville, IL."
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

good morning Chip and Dave. Cusano 18 robusto and coffee here. 63° and windy.
Morning Dean, just coffee here.  42 degrees still and clear with a forecast high 63.
29 degrees and foggy here in St. Louis.  Brought to you buy Folgers coffee here in my kitchen.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HJGB80cSOGE

You need to watch this Fox News gun expert explain the button, where do they find these idiots.
Holy Chit, what a dumbass fuk head liar.
That was Greg Jarrett with an explanation on bullet buttons.  Any other expert advise for us Greg...?  Well, yes..  I'd like to talk about the illegal use of scotch tape.  It appears that people are illegally using scotch tape to tape tnt to their hunting arrows.  We've found that 9 out of 10 coyotes prefer ACME glue...!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8