CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: 9/3/2021  (Read 3209 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/3/2021
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2021, 07:15:24 AM »

Good morning Tony and Dave. I'm working. I have more OT than I want. Don't get me wrong. I have bills but I'd rather be anywhere but work.
Good morning, Rick. I hear you about the bills but we need time off for our sanity.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2021, 07:25:40 AM »

Good morning Tony and Dave. I'm working. I have more OT than I want. Don't get me wrong. I have bills but I'd rather be anywhere but work.
Good morning, Rick. I hear you about the bills but we need time off for our sanity.
That's the work-life balance you always hear about.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2021, 07:30:13 AM »

A chilly 55 out right now. Had the window open down here for a bit, but it got too cold for me. Had to fire up the small desktop space heater. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2021, 07:39:25 AM »

Got the shipping confirmation email for CI's third crack at getting me the correct sticks, and it says they're MoWPAs. Man, I can't wait to see if that's what I actually get.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2021, 07:46:51 AM »

Good morning, Dave. Happy Friday to you.
Same to you. And I hope your holiday weekend is filled with cigars and good food.
I can't make any promises.
Fair enough. But I'll still hope for you.
How about you, any weekend plans?
Indeed. After golf tomorrow, the kids are sleeping over at the in-laws, so the wife and I are going to the hotel with the jacuzzi tub we normally go to on NYE that we've missed the last 2 years (one because of illness, one because of covid). Then Monday we'll be going to my parents house for dinner.
Nice! That sounds like a great plan. I kinda wish I made a similar plan since it's my wedding anniversary on Monday.
Congratulations... I have my 20th this month and I can't get the Wife to agree on any plans.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2021, 07:48:44 AM »

Got the shipping confirmation email for CI's third crack at getting me the correct sticks, and it says they're MoWPAs. Man, I can't wait to see if that's what I actually get.
I can honestly say with those two particular cigars. If you put them side by side they almost look the same. You got to look for the description to know the difference at least for me.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2021, 07:48:50 AM »

Same to you. And I hope your holiday weekend is filled with cigars and good food.
Indeed. After golf tomorrow, the kids are sleeping over at the in-laws, so the wife and I are going to the hotel with the jacuzzi tub we normally go to on NYE that we've missed the last 2 years (one because of illness, one because of covid). Then Monday we'll be going to my parents house for dinner.
Nice! That sounds like a great plan. I kinda wish I made a similar plan since it's my wedding anniversary on Monday.
Well, an early happy anniversary then!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2021, 07:49:13 AM »

Congratulations... I have my 20th this month and I can't get the Wife to agree on any plans.
Definitely sounds like marriage to me.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2021, 07:49:58 AM »

I can honestly say with those two particular cigars. If you put them side by side they almost look the same. You got to look for the description to know the difference at least for me.
The first person said the maduros should be noticeably darker, so that's all I have to go on, since they made the bands the same for some dumbass reason.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2021, 08:35:01 AM »

23 here.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2021, 08:43:26 AM »

23 here.
19 for us back in June.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2021, 08:51:14 AM »

23 here.
19 for us back in June.
4 days after 9/11 for me. What a journey it's been.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2021, 08:53:38 AM »

23 here.
19 for us back in June.
There's an understatement for you.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2021, 09:31:20 AM »

23 here.
19 for us back in June.
Wowza. At least you'll always remember. No excuses, Rick.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2021, 10:06:07 AM »

23 here.
19 for us back in June.
Wowza. At least you'll always remember. No excuses, Rick.
My mom was in a pretty bad car accident the day after 9/11, which is how I always remember that. And my dad was in a bad one the day of the Cavs championship parade. Odd timing on those, to be sure.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6