CigarBanter

Advanced search  

Poll

If you had to smoke only three cigar brands in 2015, which of the following would they be?  (Results will be displayed after the poll closes.)

A.J. Fernandez / San Lotano
- 11 (14.7%)
Alec Bradley
- 0 (0%)
Arturo Fuente / Ashton / La Aroma de Cuba / San Cristobal
- 10 (13.3%)
Asylum / CLE / EH
- 2 (2.7%)
Camacho / Room 101
- 3 (4%)
Crowned Heads - Four Kicks / Jericho Hill / Headley Grange / J.D. Howard
- 4 (5.3%)
Drew Estate (including Liga series)
- 2 (2.7%)
E.P. Carillo
- 6 (8%)
Illusione
- 3 (4%)
J.C. Newman
- 0 (0%)
La Zona / Murcielago / 601 (Espinoza)
- 0 (0%)
My Father (DPG)
- 13 (17.3%)
Oliva / Cain / Nub
- 2 (2.7%)
Padrón
- 7 (9.3%)
Perdomo
- 1 (1.3%)
Rocky Patel
- 0 (0%)
Tatuaje / Cabaiguán / L'Atelier
- 9 (12%)
OTHER - There are way too many other brands out there.  Click here if we've missed your favorite.
- 2 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 01, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: 12/31/2014  (Read 50561 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 12/31/2014
« Reply #300 on: December 31, 2014, 05:54:38 PM »

Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!
Hang in there almost done.
Always a circus with the last day of the year - farmers and companies have to spend all those tax dollars now and not later!
You still there?
Just leaving now - depositing my tuition reimbursement check, picking up food for the wife and heading home!  Have a great NYE everyone, see you fellas in 2015!!!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #301 on: December 31, 2014, 05:59:05 PM »

Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
I am here with you, in for the night.  Let the rookies have the place on New Years!  Cooking my chili and just have to warm local made hot tamales,  plenty of champagne and probably be sleeping by 9.
Man, got homemade tortillas to go with all that?  If not, I'll bring some and be right over.
Come on over!  Got local made tortillas but not homemade.  Got a big pot of homemade green chili queso simmering too.
My man, if there was just a little more distance between today and my injury, I'd be on a plane forthwith.  But I may have to ask the warden to whip up somethin' Tex-Mex tonight.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #302 on: December 31, 2014, 05:59:05 PM »

Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
Don't stay all night dancing there Bret.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #303 on: December 31, 2014, 06:02:28 PM »

Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!
Hang in there almost done.
Always a circus with the last day of the year - farmers and companies have to spend all those tax dollars now and not later!
You still there?
Just leaving now - depositing my tuition reimbursement check, picking up food for the wife and heading home!  Have a great NYE everyone, see you fellas in 2015!!!
Have a Happy New Year CG and Be safe!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #304 on: December 31, 2014, 06:12:57 PM »

Can't help it.  Every time I move my foot a little wrong, or have a leg spasm while I'm dozing, or somebody slams a door in the house unexpectedly, I come up dancing and singing a little tune goes like this: "owowfuckowgawdammitooohthathurtsdamnfuckow."

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #305 on: December 31, 2014, 06:17:05 PM »

Finally some Victor Sinclair's Jamming.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #306 on: December 31, 2014, 06:21:46 PM »

Yeah, they been constipatin' the jam for a spell.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #307 on: December 31, 2014, 06:25:34 PM »

My firewall software is going off like crazy with: Exploit:JS​/HuanJuanE​K.A!   I looked on the internet and others are saying they are getting the same security issue.  I'm not sure if it's a New Year's thing or what..?  One person said JS stands for Java Script.  Anyway, I'm going to get off the internet for a little while, and run a security scan of my computer just to make sure.  If anyone knows anything, please send me a message.  Be back later.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #308 on: December 31, 2014, 06:31:36 PM »

Yeah, they been constipatin' the jam for a spell.
they might finish the night

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #309 on: December 31, 2014, 06:33:05 PM »

My firewall software is going off like crazy with: Exploit:JS​/HuanJuanE​K.A!   I looked on the internet and others are saying they are getting the same security issue.  I'm not sure if it's a New Year's thing or what..?  One person said JS stands for Java Script.  Anyway, I'm going to get off the internet for a little while, and run a security scan of my computer just to make sure.  If anyone knows anything, please send me a message.  Be back later.
That would be Raz's or Tony's department I don't know crap,about that topic.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #310 on: December 31, 2014, 06:37:39 PM »

Can't help it.  Every time I move my foot a little wrong, or have a leg spasm while I'm dozing, or somebody slams a door in the house unexpectedly, I come up dancing and singing a little tune goes like this: "owowfuckowgawdammitooohthathurtsdamnfuckow."
I remember that tune. Hated those leg spasms.  Champagne, more champagne!

dwgbryant

« Reply #311 on: December 31, 2014, 06:39:43 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.
golf was something else too, but what a way to end 2014.

Monte Media Noches toro and coffee.

good evening.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #312 on: December 31, 2014, 06:53:00 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.

good evening.
Well chit Dean that all had to be a pain in the azz.   At least you have a new phone.  Just watching football and cooking here.

dwgbryant

« Reply #313 on: December 31, 2014, 06:59:49 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.

good evening.
Well chit Dean that all had to be a pain in the azz.   At least you have a new phone.  Just watching football and cooking here.
It was a pain but now I have a toy to get use to. Early bed for me, still wore out from yesterday. I have a Cohiba something or other from the island to smoke when I wake up in 2015 followed by a Davidoff. They were both gifts from a few AA buddies here.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #314 on: December 31, 2014, 07:02:17 PM »

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.

good evening.
It was a pain but now I have a toy to get use to. Early bed for me, still wore out from yesterday. I have a Cohiba something or other from the island to smoke when I wake up in 2015 followed by a Davidoff. They were both gifts from a few AA buddies here.
I would enjoy a new year cigar but weather is just too nasty here.  Freezing rain starting around midnight.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22