Poll

If you had to smoke only three cigar brands in 2015, which of the following would they be?  (Results will be displayed after the poll closes.)

A.J. Fernandez / San Lotano
- 11 (14.7%)
Alec Bradley
- 0 (0%)
Arturo Fuente / Ashton / La Aroma de Cuba / San Cristobal
- 10 (13.3%)
Asylum / CLE / EH
- 2 (2.7%)
Camacho / Room 101
- 3 (4%)
Crowned Heads - Four Kicks / Jericho Hill / Headley Grange / J.D. Howard
- 4 (5.3%)
Drew Estate (including Liga series)
- 2 (2.7%)
E.P. Carillo
- 6 (8%)
Illusione
- 3 (4%)
J.C. Newman
- 0 (0%)
La Zona / Murcielago / 601 (Espinoza)
- 0 (0%)
My Father (DPG)
- 13 (17.3%)
Oliva / Cain / Nub
- 2 (2.7%)
Padrón
- 7 (9.3%)
Perdomo
- 1 (1.3%)
Rocky Patel
- 0 (0%)
Tatuaje / Cabaiguán / L'Atelier
- 9 (12%)
OTHER - There are way too many other brands out there.  Click here if we've missed your favorite.
- 2 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 01, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!
Hang in there almost done.
Always a circus with the last day of the year - farmers and companies have to spend all those tax dollars now and not later!
You still there?
Just leaving now - depositing my tuition reimbursement check, picking up food for the wife and heading home!  Have a great NYE everyone, see you fellas in 2015!!!

Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
I am here with you, in for the night.  Let the rookies have the place on New Years!  Cooking my chili and just have to warm local made hot tamales,  plenty of champagne and probably be sleeping by 9.
Man, got homemade tortillas to go with all that?  If not, I'll bring some and be right over.
Come on over!  Got local made tortillas but not homemade.  Got a big pot of homemade green chili queso simmering too.
My man, if there was just a little more distance between today and my injury, I'd be on a plane forthwith.  But I may have to ask the warden to whip up somethin' Tex-Mex tonight.

Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
Don't stay all night dancing there Bret.

Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!
Hang in there almost done.
Always a circus with the last day of the year - farmers and companies have to spend all those tax dollars now and not later!
You still there?
Just leaving now - depositing my tuition reimbursement check, picking up food for the wife and heading home!  Have a great NYE everyone, see you fellas in 2015!!!
Have a Happy New Year CG and Be safe!

Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
Don't stay all night dancing there Bret.
Can't help it.  Every time I move my foot a little wrong, or have a leg spasm while I'm dozing, or somebody slams a door in the house unexpectedly, I come up dancing and singing a little tune goes like this: "owowfuckowgawdammitooohthathurtsdamnfuckow."

Finally some Victor Sinclair's Jamming.

Finally some Victor Sinclair's Jamming.
Yeah, they been constipatin' the jam for a spell.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

My firewall software is going off like crazy with: Exploit:JS​/HuanJuanE​K.A!   I looked on the internet and others are saying they are getting the same security issue.  I'm not sure if it's a New Year's thing or what..?  One person said JS stands for Java Script.  Anyway, I'm going to get off the internet for a little while, and run a security scan of my computer just to make sure.  If anyone knows anything, please send me a message.  Be back later.

Finally some Victor Sinclair's Jamming.
Yeah, they been constipatin' the jam for a spell.
they might finish the night

My firewall software is going off like crazy with: Exploit:JS​/HuanJuanE​K.A!   I looked on the internet and others are saying they are getting the same security issue.  I'm not sure if it's a New Year's thing or what..?  One person said JS stands for Java Script.  Anyway, I'm going to get off the internet for a little while, and run a security scan of my computer just to make sure.  If anyone knows anything, please send me a message.  Be back later.
That would be Raz's or Tony's department I don't know crap,about that topic.

Well, I'm not going anywhere, but before everybody leaves - Party safely, and Happy New Year!
Don't stay all night dancing there Bret.
Can't help it.  Every time I move my foot a little wrong, or have a leg spasm while I'm dozing, or somebody slams a door in the house unexpectedly, I come up dancing and singing a little tune goes like this: "owowfuckowgawdammitooohthathurtsdamnfuckow."
I remember that tune. Hated those leg spasms.  Champagne, more champagne!
Logged

dwgbryant

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.
golf was something else too, but what a way to end 2014.

Monte Media Noches toro and coffee.

good evening.

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.
golf was something else too, but what a way to end 2014.

Monte Media Noches toro and coffee.

good evening.
Well chit Dean that all had to be a pain in the azz.   At least you have a new phone.  Just watching football and cooking here.
Logged

dwgbryant

WHAT A DAY WHAT A DAY.
back to Verizon just before meeting and golf. my phone died!! just up and shut down. fully charged. took battery out, re-installed, nothing. Verizon put in a new battery, nothing. $100 later and I have a new LG Vista, case, screen protectors (ordered), and Platonics M25 bluetooth. went to the manager and he gave me quite a break. phone bill only going up $2 per month.
golf was something else too, but what a way to end 2014.

Monte Media Noches toro and coffee.

good evening.
Well chit Dean that all had to be a pain in the azz.   At least you have a new phone.  Just watching football and cooking here.
It was a pain but now I have a toy to get use to. Early bed for me, still wore out from yesterday. I have a Cohiba something or other from the island to smoke when I wake up in 2015 followed by a Davidoff. They were both gifts from a few AA buddies here.

[...]

I would enjoy a new year cigar but weather is just too nasty here.  Freezing rain starting around midnight.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22