CigarBanter

Advanced search  

Poll

If you had to smoke only three cigar brands in 2015, which of the following would they be?  (Results will be displayed after the poll closes.)

A.J. Fernandez / San Lotano
- 11 (14.7%)
Alec Bradley
- 0 (0%)
Arturo Fuente / Ashton / La Aroma de Cuba / San Cristobal
- 10 (13.3%)
Asylum / CLE / EH
- 2 (2.7%)
Camacho / Room 101
- 3 (4%)
Crowned Heads - Four Kicks / Jericho Hill / Headley Grange / J.D. Howard
- 4 (5.3%)
Drew Estate (including Liga series)
- 2 (2.7%)
E.P. Carillo
- 6 (8%)
Illusione
- 3 (4%)
J.C. Newman
- 0 (0%)
La Zona / Murcielago / 601 (Espinoza)
- 0 (0%)
My Father (DPG)
- 13 (17.3%)
Oliva / Cain / Nub
- 2 (2.7%)
Padrón
- 7 (9.3%)
Perdomo
- 1 (1.3%)
Rocky Patel
- 0 (0%)
Tatuaje / Cabaiguán / L'Atelier
- 9 (12%)
OTHER - There are way too many other brands out there.  Click here if we've missed your favorite.
- 2 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 01, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22

Author Topic: 12/31/2014  (Read 50710 times)

Threebean

Re: 12/31/2014
« Reply #210 on: December 31, 2014, 01:08:55 PM »

Hello everyone...  I'm just reading and lurking...
Afternoon, BD.  No babysitting today?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #211 on: December 31, 2014, 01:12:48 PM »

No babysitting today or tomorrow, but late night Friday.  I watched them yesterday and they wanted to come to my house rather than theirs.  At lunch time I asked my grandson, "what would you like for lunch..?"  He said, "Bar-B-Q...!"

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #212 on: December 31, 2014, 01:19:53 PM »

I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)

Threebean

« Reply #213 on: December 31, 2014, 01:22:02 PM »

No babysitting today or tomorrow, but late night Friday.  I watched them yesterday and they wanted to come to my house rather than theirs.  At lunch time I asked my grandson, "what would you like for lunch..?"  He said, "Bar-B-Q...!"
That a boy!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #214 on: December 31, 2014, 01:32:35 PM »

I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
I may change it to Swisher.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #215 on: December 31, 2014, 01:41:24 PM »

I saw this new cigar on the front page of CI's catalog called, "Latitude Zero."  So I do a cigar review search and find these three guys on Youtube called, "DesertSmokeReviews."  They admit that they are fairly new to cigars, but what the hell, let's make a video review..!"  It's sort of funny, because as the video is going on, you can tell they are getting buzzed, and keep slouching lower and lower into their chairs, and one guys face keeps getting more and more red.  I'm becoming a fan of the amature cigar reviews because being an amature myself, I seem to relate to them.  :)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #216 on: December 31, 2014, 01:46:48 PM »

...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #217 on: December 31, 2014, 01:47:59 PM »

Not sure who was wanting to try the AJF New World, but now's your chance.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #218 on: December 31, 2014, 01:48:43 PM »

I saw this new cigar on the front page of CI's catalog called, "Latitude Zero."  So I do a cigar review search and find these three guys on Youtube called, "DesertSmokeReviews."  They admit that they are fairly new to cigars, but what the hell, let's make a video review..!"  It's sort of funny, because as the video is going on, you can tell they are getting buzzed, and keep slouching lower and lower into their chairs, and one guys face keeps getting more and more red.  I'm becoming a fan of the amature cigar reviews because being an amature myself, I seem to relate to them.  :)
Speak for yourself.  The rest of us here are pro's.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #219 on: December 31, 2014, 01:51:54 PM »

ROOKIE!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #220 on: December 31, 2014, 01:55:07 PM »

Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #221 on: December 31, 2014, 02:00:41 PM »

Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)
Vote with your heart.  We won't judge... that much.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #222 on: December 31, 2014, 02:01:40 PM »

I'll have to admit, "I'm no pro..."  I couldn't pick raisins out of a ligero if my life depended on it, like you pros could...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #223 on: December 31, 2014, 02:10:13 PM »

Thanks, it's nice not to be judged.  By the way, "is it too late to put Swisher Sweets onto the voting list..?"

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #224 on: December 31, 2014, 02:14:12 PM »

Thanks, it's nice not to be judged.  By the way, "is it too late to put Swisher Sweets onto the voting list..?"
Yes, way too late.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22