Poll

If you had to smoke only three cigar brands in 2015, which of the following would they be?  (Results will be displayed after the poll closes.)

A.J. Fernandez / San Lotano
- 11 (14.7%)
Alec Bradley
- 0 (0%)
Arturo Fuente / Ashton / La Aroma de Cuba / San Cristobal
- 10 (13.3%)
Asylum / CLE / EH
- 2 (2.7%)
Camacho / Room 101
- 3 (4%)
Crowned Heads - Four Kicks / Jericho Hill / Headley Grange / J.D. Howard
- 4 (5.3%)
Drew Estate (including Liga series)
- 2 (2.7%)
E.P. Carillo
- 6 (8%)
Illusione
- 3 (4%)
J.C. Newman
- 0 (0%)
La Zona / Murcielago / 601 (Espinoza)
- 0 (0%)
My Father (DPG)
- 13 (17.3%)
Oliva / Cain / Nub
- 2 (2.7%)
Padrón
- 7 (9.3%)
Perdomo
- 1 (1.3%)
Rocky Patel
- 0 (0%)
Tatuaje / Cabaiguán / L'Atelier
- 9 (12%)
OTHER - There are way too many other brands out there.  Click here if we've missed your favorite.
- 2 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 01, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

Hello everyone...  I'm just reading and lurking...
Afternoon, BD.  No babysitting today?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Hello everyone...  I'm just reading and lurking...
Afternoon, BD.  No babysitting today?
No babysitting today or tomorrow, but late night Friday.  I watched them yesterday and they wanted to come to my house rather than theirs.  At lunch time I asked my grandson, "what would you like for lunch..?"  He said, "Bar-B-Q...!"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)

Hello everyone...  I'm just reading and lurking...
Afternoon, BD.  No babysitting today?
No babysitting today or tomorrow, but late night Friday.  I watched them yesterday and they wanted to come to my house rather than theirs.  At lunch time I asked my grandson, "what would you like for lunch..?"  He said, "Bar-B-Q...!"
That a boy!

I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
I may change it to Swisher.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I saw this new cigar on the front page of CI's catalog called, "Latitude Zero."  So I do a cigar review search and find these three guys on Youtube called, "DesertSmokeReviews."  They admit that they are fairly new to cigars, but what the hell, let's make a video review..!"  It's sort of funny, because as the video is going on, you can tell they are getting buzzed, and keep slouching lower and lower into their chairs, and one guys face keeps getting more and more red.  I'm becoming a fan of the amature cigar reviews because being an amature myself, I seem to relate to them.  :)

I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.

Not sure who was wanting to try the AJF New World, but now's your chance.

I saw this new cigar on the front page of CI's catalog called, "Latitude Zero."  So I do a cigar review search and find these three guys on Youtube called, "DesertSmokeReviews."  They admit that they are fairly new to cigars, but what the hell, let's make a video review..!"  It's sort of funny, because as the video is going on, you can tell they are getting buzzed, and keep slouching lower and lower into their chairs, and one guys face keeps getting more and more red.  I'm becoming a fan of the amature cigar reviews because being an amature myself, I seem to relate to them.  :)
Speak for yourself.  The rest of us here are pro's.

I saw this new cigar on the front page of CI's catalog called, "Latitude Zero."  So I do a cigar review search and find these three guys on Youtube called, "DesertSmokeReviews."  They admit that they are fairly new to cigars, but what the hell, let's make a video review..!"  It's sort of funny, because as the video is going on, you can tell they are getting buzzed, and keep slouching lower and lower into their chairs, and one guys face keeps getting more and more red.  I'm becoming a fan of the amature cigar reviews because being an amature myself, I seem to relate to them.  :)
Speak for yourself.  The rest of us here are pro's.
ROOKIE!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.
Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)

I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.
Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)
Vote with your heart.  We won't judge... that much.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I saw this new cigar on the front page of CI's catalog called, "Latitude Zero."  So I do a cigar review search and find these three guys on Youtube called, "DesertSmokeReviews."  They admit that they are fairly new to cigars, but what the hell, let's make a video review..!"  It's sort of funny, because as the video is going on, you can tell they are getting buzzed, and keep slouching lower and lower into their chairs, and one guys face keeps getting more and more red.  I'm becoming a fan of the amature cigar reviews because being an amature myself, I seem to relate to them.  :)
Speak for yourself.  The rest of us here are pro's.
I'll have to admit, "I'm no pro..."  I couldn't pick raisins out of a ligero if my life depended on it, like you pros could...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.
Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)
Vote with your heart.  We won't judge... that much.
Thanks, it's nice not to be judged.  By the way, "is it too late to put Swisher Sweets onto the voting list..?"

I see Tony put Drew Estate onto the voting selection.  I'm sure he must have been thinking of me.. :)
...he did add Liga Privada to cover that up.
Well, I also like and can occasionally afford an Undercrown.  So I think I'm still in the Drew Estate ballpark.. :)
Vote with your heart.  We won't judge... that much.
Thanks, it's nice not to be judged.  By the way, "is it too late to put Swisher Sweets onto the voting list..?"
Yes, way too late.