Poll

If you had to smoke only three cigar brands in 2015, which of the following would they be?  (Results will be displayed after the poll closes.)

A.J. Fernandez / San Lotano
- 11 (14.7%)
Alec Bradley
- 0 (0%)
Arturo Fuente / Ashton / La Aroma de Cuba / San Cristobal
- 10 (13.3%)
Asylum / CLE / EH
- 2 (2.7%)
Camacho / Room 101
- 3 (4%)
Crowned Heads - Four Kicks / Jericho Hill / Headley Grange / J.D. Howard
- 4 (5.3%)
Drew Estate (including Liga series)
- 2 (2.7%)
E.P. Carillo
- 6 (8%)
Illusione
- 3 (4%)
J.C. Newman
- 0 (0%)
La Zona / Murcielago / 601 (Espinoza)
- 0 (0%)
My Father (DPG)
- 13 (17.3%)
Oliva / Cain / Nub
- 2 (2.7%)
Padrón
- 7 (9.3%)
Perdomo
- 1 (1.3%)
Rocky Patel
- 0 (0%)
Tatuaje / Cabaiguán / L'Atelier
- 9 (12%)
OTHER - There are way too many other brands out there.  Click here if we've missed your favorite.
- 2 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 01, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
Scraaaapppe!  Morning biebs.

Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Its an important decision, I'd like to hang with the group more this year so let I'll wait to see what people are doing. Avoiding LTG is also a consideration 😃

Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Yeah, Friday is sounding pretty good, LTG's plans notwithstanding  ;)

Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
Been knocking on that door for years! Morning, Scott.
Morning Dave, all. The new year brings renewed optimism!

Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
I've done all three and find that I prefer the regular ticket.  The problem is that they sell out first.  In the last couple of years, we spend most of the day tailgating so more time "inside" the event really isn't needed.

Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Yeah, Friday is sounding pretty good, LTG's plans notwithstanding  ;)
Depends on the Thur events also but I like going to them

Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
Agree with that.  Little difference in what you get as far as swag, and there isn't a real need for more time inside.  Plenty to do outside with the various smaller herfs.  The main benefit is it's a little less crowded during the earlier hours.  I'm leaning to Saturday myself.

Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Its an important decision, I'd like to hang with the group more this year so let I'll wait to see what people are doing. Avoiding LTG is also a consideration
It's practically a necessity.

Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
Been knocking on that door for years! Morning, Scott.
Ya can't ask, you just have to take it.

Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
Been knocking on that door for years! Morning, Scott.
Morning Dave, all. The new year brings renewed optimism!
For what?  GFY!

Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Its an important decision, I'd like to hang with the group more this year so let I'll wait to see what people are doing. Avoiding LTG is also a consideration 😃
Well played.  Morning Scott!

Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
Been knocking on that door for years! Morning, Scott.
Is 'Dirt Road Anthem' your theme song?

Also, another CF noob question: Seems I've heard that the VIH and CigarNut tickets aren't really worth the extra $$. Comments from grizzled veterans of this event?
I've never done the earlier, but it's basically just extra smoking time, and one of them comes with breakfast. I always just do the regular entry.
Maybe the warden is bored with the regular entry, you should consider switching it up!
You mean the third entry point?

Pre-registration is now open for CIGARfest 2015
So will it be Friday or Saturday?
I've always been a Saturday guy until last year.  I think it might be worth taking the day off and doing it again on Friday, next year.
Yeah, Friday is sounding pretty good, LTG's plans notwithstanding  ;)
I am listening to the suggestions also, might just make the trip.  Avoiding Golf would be great  :) but since he has booked the week that seems impossible.

My two questions would be what is the best airport to use (Travellin Dave should be well qualified for that one) and what city should I spend the nights in?

Morning S Fish.