Poll

If you had to smoke only three cigar brands in 2015, which of the following would they be?  (Results will be displayed after the poll closes.)

A.J. Fernandez / San Lotano
- 11 (14.7%)
Alec Bradley
- 0 (0%)
Arturo Fuente / Ashton / La Aroma de Cuba / San Cristobal
- 10 (13.3%)
Asylum / CLE / EH
- 2 (2.7%)
Camacho / Room 101
- 3 (4%)
Crowned Heads - Four Kicks / Jericho Hill / Headley Grange / J.D. Howard
- 4 (5.3%)
Drew Estate (including Liga series)
- 2 (2.7%)
E.P. Carillo
- 6 (8%)
Illusione
- 3 (4%)
J.C. Newman
- 0 (0%)
La Zona / Murcielago / 601 (Espinoza)
- 0 (0%)
My Father (DPG)
- 13 (17.3%)
Oliva / Cain / Nub
- 2 (2.7%)
Padrón
- 7 (9.3%)
Perdomo
- 1 (1.3%)
Rocky Patel
- 0 (0%)
Tatuaje / Cabaiguán / L'Atelier
- 9 (12%)
OTHER - There are way too many other brands out there.  Click here if we've missed your favorite.
- 2 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 01, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22

Just saw Son #1, DIL and granddog off, heading back home after a nice visit.

Antnee left off CAO, Alec Bradley, Gurkha's, Rocky Patel, Victor Sinclair.....OK, but LGC, LaDC and LFD?  Cold!

19 degrees, but lets start the close of this year with a Four Kicks.

19 degrees, but lets start the close of this year with a Four Kicks.
I vaguely remember smoking cigars. Damn sickness.

19 degrees, but lets start the close of this year with a Four Kicks.
I vaguely remember smoking cigars. Damn sickness.
Not good, hope your back up to speed soon.

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave!
Morning Not Travellin Dave

Antnee left off CAO, Alec Bradley, Gurkha's, Rocky Patel, Victor Sinclair.....OK, but LGC, LaDC and LFD?  Cold!
OTHER - There are way too many other brands out there.  Click here if we've missed your favorite.

Don't be fuk'n with the Antee, he is doing a great job working on New Years Eve!
Logged

dwgbryant

Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.

Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Morning Dean, Happy New Years Eve.  As to your weather - since it is New Years Eve don't GFY but enjoy yourself, just at least think about us cold folks.
Logged

dwgbryant

Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Morning Dean, Happy New Years Eve.  As to your weather - since it is New Years Eve don't GFY but enjoy yourself, just at least think about us cold folks.
difficult to believe that I will be golfing on New Years Eve.

Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Morning Dean, Happy New Years Eve.  As to your weather - since it is New Years Eve don't GFY but enjoy yourself, just at least think about us cold folks.
difficult to believe that I will be golfing on New Years Eve.
I did that once many moons ago when it got unseasonably warm at this time of year. It was great.

La Herencia Cubana CORE up which reminds me I miss Fitzy around here.  Sent him a PM a couple of weeks ago and never heard back.   I wish people would check out when they find new entertainment so we don't wonder if they are still alive.

Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Morning Dean, Happy New Years Eve.  As to your weather - since it is New Years Eve don't GFY but enjoy yourself, just at least think about us cold folks.
difficult to believe that I will be golfing on New Years Eve.
And will be able to find a white ball!
Logged

dwgbryant

Griffin and coffee. 57 degrees, may hit high of 67 by the time I'm on the golf course.

good morning gentlemen.
Morning Dean, Happy New Years Eve.  As to your weather - since it is New Years Eve don't GFY but enjoy yourself, just at least think about us cold folks.
difficult to believe that I will be golfing on New Years Eve.
I did that once many moons ago when it got unseasonably warm at this time of year. It was great.
I think it was in 2007 that I did the same thing.

Chit, I got a damn headache this morning.  The worst kind too, non-alcohol related.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22