Poll

If you had to smoke only three cigar brands in 2015, which of the following would they be?  (Results will be displayed after the poll closes.)

A.J. Fernandez / San Lotano
- 11 (14.7%)
Alec Bradley
- 0 (0%)
Arturo Fuente / Ashton / La Aroma de Cuba / San Cristobal
- 10 (13.3%)
Asylum / CLE / EH
- 2 (2.7%)
Camacho / Room 101
- 3 (4%)
Crowned Heads - Four Kicks / Jericho Hill / Headley Grange / J.D. Howard
- 4 (5.3%)
Drew Estate (including Liga series)
- 2 (2.7%)
E.P. Carillo
- 6 (8%)
Illusione
- 3 (4%)
J.C. Newman
- 0 (0%)
La Zona / Murcielago / 601 (Espinoza)
- 0 (0%)
My Father (DPG)
- 13 (17.3%)
Oliva / Cain / Nub
- 2 (2.7%)
Padrón
- 7 (9.3%)
Perdomo
- 1 (1.3%)
Rocky Patel
- 0 (0%)
Tatuaje / Cabaiguán / L'Atelier
- 9 (12%)
OTHER - There are way too many other brands out there.  Click here if we've missed your favorite.
- 2 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 01, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

My son stopped to pick up the kids yesterday, and he pulled out a leather case with two silver tubes in it.  He said one of the guys he works with is retiring, and as he was cleaning out his desk, he gave it to my son.  One tube holds a cigar and the other tube is a flask.  It was a Cohiba gift set.  Pretty nice...!
BD You should have ask Tony to add Hav A Tampa , Have You ever heard of it ? It maybe just a southern cigar that an old fart like me would know about
LOL yeah my Wife's Dad smoked them.  Also, I have been cleaning out stuff of my Dad's and have an El Trelles Kings Cigar box.  Price on box says 2/45 cents.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL

TCU giving Ol' Miss a royal ass kicking.
Congrats on your 7K plus mark Sir.
You should be #1 by Saturday, don't hold back on account of me. :-)
I will slow down when work travel gets going again in the next week or two.

Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

My son stopped to pick up the kids yesterday, and he pulled out a leather case with two silver tubes in it.  He said one of the guys he works with is retiring, and as he was cleaning out his desk, he gave it to my son.  One tube holds a cigar and the other tube is a flask.  It was a Cohiba gift set.  Pretty nice...!
BD You should have ask Tony to add Hav A Tampa , Have You ever heard of it ? It maybe just a southern cigar that an old fart like me would know about
That was probably one of the first cigars that I had ever smoked.  They came 5 in a pack and had wooden tips.  Actually, they were a great cigar.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
6 posts is nothing, just post your top 6 cigars for the year.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
You just described half the guys around here including me.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

My son stopped to pick up the kids yesterday, and he pulled out a leather case with two silver tubes in it.  He said one of the guys he works with is retiring, and as he was cleaning out his desk, he gave it to my son.  One tube holds a cigar and the other tube is a flask.  It was a Cohiba gift set.  Pretty nice...!
BD You should have ask Tony to add Hav A Tampa , Have You ever heard of it ? It maybe just a southern cigar that an old fart like me would know about
That was probably one of the first cigars that I had ever smoked.  They came 5 in a pack and had wooden tips.  Actually, they were a great cigar.
You are correct I can't believe  they were in your neck of the woods

My son stopped to pick up the kids yesterday, and he pulled out a leather case with two silver tubes in it.  He said one of the guys he works with is retiring, and as he was cleaning out his desk, he gave it to my son.  One tube holds a cigar and the other tube is a flask.  It was a Cohiba gift set.  Pretty nice...!
BD You should have ask Tony to add Hav A Tampa , Have You ever heard of it ? It maybe just a southern cigar that an old fart like me would know about
LOL yeah my Wife's Dad smoked them.  Also, I have been cleaning out stuff of my Dad's and have an El Trelles Kings Cigar box.  Price on box says 2/45 cents.
I also found a neat all cedar box labeled Rigoletto Palma Cedars.

Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
Well, you're in good company....and it's not like we really say anything.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Damn...!  The radio in the kitchen just came on by itself and scared the holy hell out of me.  I'm starting to think this house is haunted.  Hey wait a minute.  Those darn grandkids of mine must have set the alarm wake to music on it...!!!  I swear, if I would have had to shit, I would have done it..!!!
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
You just described half the guys around here including me.
Happy New Year back to you sir, compared to Me all the folks on the banter are young men,I might add I still miss the early am posts between you and sandy  steve I hope is doing well

Damn...!  The radio in the kitchen just came on by itself and scared the holy hell out of me.  I'm starting to think this house is haunted.  Hey wait a minute.  Those darn grandkids of mine must have set the alarm wake to music on it...!!!  I swear, if I would have had to shit, I would have done it..!!!
Like Dave just said Short Stack - as demonstrated by Dad it does not have to make sense.