Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Good afternoon Tony.
Are you still working or are getting to "enjoy" the game at home?
Quitting time is 2pm for me everyday so I only missed the very beginning of the game.
Tied up.
Thanks to Watch Espn I have gotten to see almost all of it, drove home at halftime and listened to a little on the radio.  Home now watching.
Woohoo, Kyle Brindza redeems himself with a game winning last second field goal.  Nice.
GFY :)

Sorry to the LSUFANs.  It was seemingly a very good game from what I could follow on espn.com.

Sorry to the LSUFANs.  It was seemingly a very good game from what I could follow on espn.com.
They did not play very well,  points mostly came from 3 big plays.  Was a pretty exciting game though.

Sorry to the LSUFANs.  It was seemingly a very good game from what I could follow on espn.com.
Yeah, sorry Chip, could easily have gone either way.  Great game.

It may not be burning as cleanly as the Monte I smoked yesterday but much tastier, imho.

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Good afternoon Tony.
Are you still working or are getting to "enjoy" the game at home?
Quitting time is 2pm for me everyday so I only missed the very beginning of the game.
Tied up.
Thanks to Watch Espn I have gotten to see almost all of it, drove home at halftime and listened to a little on the radio.  Home now watching.
Woohoo, Kyle Brindza redeems himself with a game winning last second field goal.  Nice.
GFY :)
Do we need to separate you two?

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Good afternoon Tony.
Are you still working or are getting to "enjoy" the game at home?
Quitting time is 2pm for me everyday so I only missed the very beginning of the game.
Tied up.
Thanks to Watch Espn I have gotten to see almost all of it, drove home at halftime and listened to a little on the radio.  Home now watching.
Woohoo, Kyle Brindza redeems himself with a game winning last second field goal.  Nice.
GFY :)
Do we need to separate you two?
We live too close to separate.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

It may not be burning as cleanly as the Monte I smoked yesterday but much tastier, imho.

id take a Monte White first, but the V is hard to beat.

Home from the hospital. All went well and the doctor says I should be clear for full weight on the leg in 48 hours. Can't smoke for 24 hours while the last vestiges of general anesthesia wear off. Back on Oxy, but doctor says it should only be for a few days. There is light at the end of this tunnel.

Home from the hospital. All went well and the doctor says I should be clear for full weight on the leg in 48 hours. Can't smoke for 24 hours while the last vestiges of general anesthesia wear off. Back on Oxy, but doctor says it should only be for a few days. There is light at the end of this tunnel.
Great Raz, did not realize you would get home today.  Sure glad things went smooth!

Home from the hospital. All went well and the doctor says I should be clear for full weight on the leg in 48 hours. Can't smoke for 24 hours while the last vestiges of general anesthesia wear off. Back on Oxy, but doctor says it should only be for a few days. There is light at the end of this tunnel.
Glad to hear it was a success.  Wishing you a great 2015.

Home from the hospital. All went well and the doctor says I should be clear for full weight on the leg in 48 hours. Can't smoke for 24 hours while the last vestiges of general anesthesia wear off. Back on Oxy, but doctor says it should only be for a few days. There is light at the end of this tunnel.
Good news Bret.  More physical therapy?

Home from the hospital. All went well and the doctor says I should be clear for full weight on the leg in 48 hours. Can't smoke for 24 hours while the last vestiges of general anesthesia wear off. Back on Oxy, but doctor says it should only be for a few days. There is light at the end of this tunnel.
Good news Bret.  More physical therapy?
Yeah, but doctor says we should see rapid improvement now.

Home from the hospital. All went well and the doctor says I should be clear for full weight on the leg in 48 hours. Can't smoke for 24 hours while the last vestiges of general anesthesia wear off. Back on Oxy, but doctor says it should only be for a few days. There is light at the end of this tunnel.
Good news Bret.  More physical therapy?
Yeah, but doctor says we should see rapid improvement now.
That sounds good!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18