After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me".

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count:

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, an resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Kentucky, Mississippi, and West Virginia.
Southern hospitality 101 - yanks who move south and make southern jokes don't usually live long!  GFY
True, but Florida really isn't the south.

True, but Florida really isn't the south.
Northern Central America?

[...]

That part where Dean is sure enough is the south!

[...]

That's a good one - I liked that joke!  :D

[...]

then they tell the story of Luigi & Lisa who had 9 kids and didn't want any more.
Luigi is complaining about all the kids to the neighbor, who tells him to go to the drugstore
and ask the man for a condom.  well Luigi goes and tell the druggist, that he donna want no more children
please sell me this a condom thing, but not an expensive one.  so the druggist sell him the economy brand
and thinks nothing of it.  Nine months later Luigi says, the cheap one no work, give him the better brand.
again ten months, Luigi is really mad, so the druggist asks him, is he following the
instructions that are on the package.  Luigi says sure
kinda.   the druggist asks shyly, trying to figure out if Luigi is making mistake.
He hands him a new condom, the best in the store and
asks Luigi to show how he uses it.   Luigi, takes the condom and starts reading in broken english.
"place Condom on your sexual organ..." Luigi looks up and says "We no gotta organ, so I
put in on the piano!"

hello guys, looks like flip either broke the banter, or you are very slow readers....

hello guys, looks like flip either broke the banter, or you are very slow readers....
Afternoon Flip, banter has been slow for the Holiday's but if it is broke CB didi it very early this morning!

hello guys, looks like flip either broke the banter, or you are very slow readers....
The latter.   :D

hello guys, looks like flip either broke the banter, or you are very slow readers....
The latter.   :D
I'm still counting.

Not sure if anyone ever posted this but it's Aficionado's best buys for 2014... http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/best-buys-of-2014/

hello guys, looks like flip either broke the banter, or you are very slow readers....
The latter.   :D
I'm still counting.
KA-BOOM!

hello guys, looks like flip either broke the banter, or you are very slow readers....
The latter.   :D
I'm still counting.
KA-BOOM!
Damn work!  Makes it hard to banter with all this shit to do!

hello guys, looks like flip either broke the banter, or you are very slow readers....
The latter.   :D
I'm still counting.
KA-BOOM!
Damn work!  Makes it hard to banter with all this shit to do!
Sux for sure.