CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: 12/29/2014  (Read 35448 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 12/29/2014
« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2014, 12:52:20 PM »

After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me".

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count:

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, an resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Kentucky, Mississippi, and West Virginia.
Southern hospitality 101 - yanks who move south and make southern jokes don't usually live long!  GFY
True, but Florida really isn't the south.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2014, 12:56:10 PM »

Northern Central America?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2014, 12:57:34 PM »

After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me".

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count:

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, an resumed counting on his other hand.

Southern hospitality 101 - yanks who move south and make southern jokes don't usually live long!  GFY
That part where Dean is sure enough is the south!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2014, 01:15:35 PM »

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

That's a good one - I liked that joke!  :D

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2014, 01:31:14 PM »

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

That's a good one - I liked that joke!  :D
then they tell the story of Luigi & Lisa who had 9 kids and didn't want any more.
Luigi is complaining about all the kids to the neighbor, who tells him to go to the drugstore
and ask the man for a condom.  well Luigi goes and tell the druggist, that he donna want no more children
please sell me this a condom thing, but not an expensive one.  so the druggist sell him the economy brand
and thinks nothing of it.  Nine months later Luigi says, the cheap one no work, give him the better brand.
again ten months, Luigi is really mad, so the druggist asks him, is he following the
instructions that are on the package.  Luigi says sure
kinda.   the druggist asks shyly, trying to figure out if Luigi is making mistake.
He hands him a new condom, the best in the store and
asks Luigi to show how he uses it.   Luigi, takes the condom and starts reading in broken english.
"place Condom on your sexual organ..." Luigi looks up and says "We no gotta organ, so I
put in on the piano!"

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2014, 01:42:02 PM »

hello guys, looks like flip either broke the banter, or you are very slow readers....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2014, 01:51:04 PM »

hello guys, looks like flip either broke the banter, or you are very slow readers....
Afternoon Flip, banter has been slow for the Holiday's but if it is broke CB didi it very early this morning!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2014, 01:51:55 PM »

The latter.   :D

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2014, 01:52:53 PM »

I'm still counting.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2014, 01:53:17 PM »

Not sure if anyone ever posted this but it's Aficionado's best buys for 2014... http://top25.cigaraficionado.com/best-buys-of-2014/

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2014, 01:57:37 PM »

I'm still counting.
KA-BOOM!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2014, 01:58:44 PM »

I'm still counting.
KA-BOOM!
Damn work!  Makes it hard to banter with all this shit to do!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2014, 02:00:21 PM »

I'm still counting.
KA-BOOM!
Damn work!  Makes it hard to banter with all this shit to do!
Sux for sure.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15