dwgbryant

Anyone got the word on these "uncut" diesels?  BTW, any "yes" answers will be met with a swift and merciless GFY.
went through web searches and could find no reviews. sorry. I'll hit them just out of general principles.

good morning Tony, Shaun, and Mark.
Happy Monday.
cigar #2 Torano Master Maduro robusto and more coffee.
Hey Dean!  How was Christmas in FL?
I had a good Christmas all things considered.
no drama, chaos, or dysfunction was nice.
got to visit a few special friends which was nice.
Good to hear!!  And I'm sure plenty of cigars to boot!

I'm interested in CI's offering today. I really like all Diesels and the Uncut seems interesting. a non-circumcised cigar.
Ha, beat me to it.  Generally like AJ's stuff, but a 10'er of Hair of the Dog arrives Wed, so not inclined to pull the trigger again.
I too am generally an AJ fan and Hair of the Dogs are perhaps one of the best of the Diesel's IMHO.

Anyone got the word on these "uncut" diesels?  BTW, any "yes" answers will be met with a swift and merciless GFY.
went through web searches and could find no reviews. sorry. I'll hit them just out of general principles.
Good Man Dean
Logged

dwgbryant

A Kentucky couple, both bonified rednecks, had 9 children. They went to the doctor to see about getting the husband "fixed".
The doctor gladly started the required procedure and asked them what finally made them make the decision--why, after nine children, would they choose to do this.

The husband replied that they had read in a recent article that one out of every ten children being born in the United States was Mexican, and they didn't want to take a chance on having a Mexican baby because neither of them could speak Spanish.
Logged

dwgbryant

After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me".

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count:

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, an resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Kentucky, Mississippi, and West Virginia.

[...]

Southern hospitality 101 - yanks who move south and make southern jokes don't usually live long!  GFY
Logged

dwgbryant

time to fuel up the Jeep, get some groceries and supplies, and top off all my propane tanks.
enjoy this lovely Monday guys.
:)

I'm interested in CI's offering today. I really like all Diesels and the Uncut seems interesting. a non-circumcised cigar.
Go for it and give us a report on them.
For the price, definitely worth a try.  Better than those hoity toidy versions as of late.

Yesterday's Headline:   Berkeley Co. Sheriff DeWitt released on PR bond following DUI arrest and Hit and Run Driving charge.

Todays Headline:   Berkeley County deputies issue holiday checkpoints for "Sober or Slammer" campaign

And another Headline Today:  22-year-old dies after wreck with SC trooper who was chasing a driver for not stopping at a DUI Checkpoint.

I'm interested in CI's offering today. I really like all Diesels and the Uncut seems interesting. a non-circumcised cigar.
Go for it and give us a report on them.
For the price, definitely worth a try.  Better than those hoity toidy versions as of late.
Indeed.

good morning Tony, Shaun, and Mark.
Happy Monday.
cigar #2 Torano Master Maduro robusto and more coffee.
Now that CI owns Toraño, it's not hard to find decent deals.

I'm interested in CI's offering today. I really like all Diesels and the Uncut seems interesting. a non-circumcised cigar.
Glad you made the joke.  We were all thinking it.

Just got a nice package from Yellow Star.... he sent me one of his woodies!
And some very fine sticks as well.
Thank you!

I'm interested in CI's offering today. I really like all Diesels and the Uncut seems interesting. a non-circumcised cigar.
Ha, beat me to it.  Generally like AJ's stuff, but a 10'er of Hair of the Dog arrives Wed, so not inclined to pull the trigger again.
I too am generally an AJ fan and Hair of the Dogs are perhaps one of the best of the Diesel's IMHO.
Agree with that one!