CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: 12/29/2014  (Read 35440 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 12/29/2014
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2014, 08:55:27 AM »

Anyone got the word on these "uncut" diesels?  BTW, any "yes" answers will be met with a swift and merciless GFY. 
went through web searches and could find no reviews. sorry. I'll hit them just out of general principles.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2014, 08:59:39 AM »

good morning Tony, Shaun, and Mark.
Happy Monday.
cigar #2 Torano Master Maduro robusto and more coffee.
Hey Dean!  How was Christmas in FL?
I had a good Christmas all things considered.
no drama, chaos, or dysfunction was nice.
got to visit a few special friends which was nice.
Good to hear!!  And I'm sure plenty of cigars to boot!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2014, 09:01:21 AM »

I'm interested in CI's offering today. I really like all Diesels and the Uncut seems interesting. a non-circumcised cigar.
Ha, beat me to it.  Generally like AJ's stuff, but a 10'er of Hair of the Dog arrives Wed, so not inclined to pull the trigger again.
I too am generally an AJ fan and Hair of the Dogs are perhaps one of the best of the Diesel's IMHO.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2014, 09:01:49 AM »

Anyone got the word on these "uncut" diesels?  BTW, any "yes" answers will be met with a swift and merciless GFY. 
went through web searches and could find no reviews. sorry. I'll hit them just out of general principles.
Good Man Dean

dwgbryant

« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2014, 09:07:44 AM »

A Kentucky couple, both bonified rednecks, had 9 children. They went to the doctor to see about getting the husband "fixed".
The doctor gladly started the required procedure and asked them what finally made them make the decision--why, after nine children, would they choose to do this.

The husband replied that they had read in a recent article that one out of every ten children being born in the United States was Mexican, and they didn't want to take a chance on having a Mexican baby because neither of them could speak Spanish.

dwgbryant

« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2014, 09:09:03 AM »

After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me".

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count:

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, an resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Kentucky, Mississippi, and West Virginia.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2014, 09:15:07 AM »

After having their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Alabama), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me".

"Trust me," said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count:

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

"5"

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, an resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Kentucky, Mississippi, and West Virginia.
Southern hospitality 101 - yanks who move south and make southern jokes don't usually live long!  GFY

dwgbryant

« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2014, 09:15:38 AM »

time to fuel up the Jeep, get some groceries and supplies, and top off all my propane tanks.
enjoy this lovely Monday guys.
:)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2014, 09:28:30 AM »

I'm interested in CI's offering today. I really like all Diesels and the Uncut seems interesting. a non-circumcised cigar.
Go for it and give us a report on them.
For the price, definitely worth a try.  Better than those hoity toidy versions as of late.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2014, 09:30:45 AM »

Yesterday's Headline:   Berkeley Co. Sheriff DeWitt released on PR bond following DUI arrest and Hit and Run Driving charge.

Todays Headline:   Berkeley County deputies issue holiday checkpoints for "Sober or Slammer" campaign

And another Headline Today:  22-year-old dies after wreck with SC trooper who was chasing a driver for not stopping at a DUI Checkpoint.

Threebean

« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2014, 09:31:26 AM »

Go for it and give us a report on them.
For the price, definitely worth a try.  Better than those hoity toidy versions as of late.
Indeed.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2014, 09:51:54 AM »

good morning Tony, Shaun, and Mark.
Happy Monday.
cigar #2 Torano Master Maduro robusto and more coffee.
Now that CI owns Toraño, it's not hard to find decent deals.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2014, 09:54:13 AM »

Glad you made the joke.  We were all thinking it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2014, 10:13:19 AM »

Just got a nice package from Yellow Star.... he sent me one of his woodies!
And some very fine sticks as well.
Thank you!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2014, 10:14:35 AM »

Ha, beat me to it.  Generally like AJ's stuff, but a 10'er of Hair of the Dog arrives Wed, so not inclined to pull the trigger again.
I too am generally an AJ fan and Hair of the Dogs are perhaps one of the best of the Diesel's IMHO.
Agree with that one!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15