Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

dwgbryant

Get Your Hands On Them: The World's Most Expensive Golf Clubs.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelhennessey/2014/12/27/get-your-hands-on-them-the-worlds-most-expensive-golf-clubs/

oh, that's right, most people don't think about playing golf in the winter, just dream about spring coming to play, EXCEPT me.

Get Your Hands On Them: The World's Most Expensive Golf Clubs.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelhennessey/2014/12/27/get-your-hands-on-them-the-worlds-most-expensive-golf-clubs/

oh, that's right, most people don't think about playing golf in the winter, just dream about spring coming to play, EXCEPT me.
It is Sunday so I will not say it today but remind me Tuesday that I owe you a GFY.

Somebody mentioned the Cohiba Red Dots this week and Holy Cow here they are :o.
Actually, they were up on the jam while Dean was taking about them.  Way to be perceptive.
Jeez now we got a fact checker. :)
Nah.  I just posted something when they popped up on the jam and figured no one read it.  That was just me being passive aggressive.
See....and you think we don't pay attention....
Logged

dwgbryant

Get Your Hands On Them: The World's Most Expensive Golf Clubs.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelhennessey/2014/12/27/get-your-hands-on-them-the-worlds-most-expensive-golf-clubs/

oh, that's right, most people don't think about playing golf in the winter, just dream about spring coming to play, EXCEPT me.
It is Sunday so I will not say it today but remind me Tuesday that I owe you a GFY.

no need to wait. I can take it.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good afternoon everyone. Just thought I'd stop by, make a couple of comments, and then watch a Sunday movie... :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
You, doing nothing ALL day?  Hardly!  Morning Dean.
LMAO. good morning Mike. how are you doing?
Got the sewer drain a drainin'.  Now to put everything back together.  Whata pain in the drain!
I saw you were up to your elbows in crap yesterday. it's always something isn't  it?
Old house, old drain.  Root infiltration and somebody flushed more than crap down the drain.  Came up with a fairly large piece of cloth snagged in a bunch of small roots.  And, yes, shit does flow down hill.
poop
Poop - officially not a bad word per my grandkids vocabulary. Also over used by them as in, "you poop-sicle, and poop-pa."
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Congrats on the 7000th post Chip!
Please allow me to also add a, "Congrats," on that too, Chip..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

In 1984, the TV soap opera "The Edge of Night," which first aired on CBS, then on ABC, ended a 28-year run with its final episode. Movie director Sam Peckinpah, 59, died in Inglewood, California.
This is the 2nd tv show in my life that I can remember watching. After waking from a nap, I could see my mom in the next room watching it on tv.  The very 1st tv show that I can remember was Gunsmoke. I'd say I was around 3 years old at the time.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

In 1984, the TV soap opera "The Edge of Night," which first aired on CBS, then on ABC, ended a 28-year run with its final episode. Movie director Sam Peckinpah, 59, died in Inglewood, California.
This is the 2nd tv show in my life that I can remember watching. After waking from a nap, I could see my mom in the next room watching it on tv.  The very 1st tv show that I can remember was Gunsmoke. I'd say I was around 3 years old at the time.
You are lucky when I was three no one had tvs ,We listened to the radio, My favorite radio  program was the Lone Ranger
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

In 1984, the TV soap opera "The Edge of Night," which first aired on CBS, then on ABC, ended a 28-year run with its final episode. Movie director Sam Peckinpah, 59, died in Inglewood, California.
This is the 2nd tv show in my life that I can remember watching. After waking from a nap, I could see my mom in the next room watching it on tv.  The very 1st tv show that I can remember was Gunsmoke. I'd say I was around 3 years old at the time.
You are lucky when I was three no one had tvs ,We listened to the radio, My favorite radio  program was the Lone Ranger
It's nice to see an older person than me on here... haha.. :)
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

In 1984, the TV soap opera "The Edge of Night," which first aired on CBS, then on ABC, ended a 28-year run with its final episode. Movie director Sam Peckinpah, 59, died in Inglewood, California.
This is the 2nd tv show in my life that I can remember watching. After waking from a nap, I could see my mom in the next room watching it on tv.  The very 1st tv show that I can remember was Gunsmoke. I'd say I was around 3 years old at the time.
You are lucky when I was three no one had tvs ,We listened to the radio, My favorite radio  program was the Lone Ranger
It's nice to see an older person than me on here... haha.. :)
As well as I can recall We got our first TV in about 1953 and was more snow than picture received a whopping 2  channels
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

In 1984, the TV soap opera "The Edge of Night," which first aired on CBS, then on ABC, ended a 28-year run with its final episode. Movie director Sam Peckinpah, 59, died in Inglewood, California.
This is the 2nd tv show in my life that I can remember watching. After waking from a nap, I could see my mom in the next room watching it on tv.  The very 1st tv show that I can remember was Gunsmoke. I'd say I was around 3 years old at the time.
You are lucky when I was three no one had tvs ,We listened to the radio, My favorite radio  program was the Lone Ranger
It's nice to see an older person than me on here... haha.. :)
As well as I can recall We got our first TV in about 1953 and was more snow than picture received a whopping 2  channels
We also only received 2 channels.  NBC (ch5) and CBS (Ch4).  I remember we always had a tv, so I would have to say we got it around 1953-54.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

It's time for me to watch a Saturday Afternoon Western.... bbl.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

It's time for me to watch a Saturday Afternoon Western.... bbl.
BD, It's Sunday!

In 1984, the TV soap opera "The Edge of Night," which first aired on CBS, then on ABC, ended a 28-year run with its final episode. Movie director Sam Peckinpah, 59, died in Inglewood, California.
This is the 2nd tv show in my life that I can remember watching. After waking from a nap, I could see my mom in the next room watching it on tv.  The very 1st tv show that I can remember was Gunsmoke. I'd say I was around 3 years old at the time.
You are lucky when I was three no one had tvs ,We listened to the radio, My favorite radio  program was the Lone Ranger
It's nice to see an older person than me on here... haha.. :)
As well as I can recall We got our first TV in about 1953 and was more snow than picture received a whopping 2  channels
LOL that makes me feel young as I was born in 53.  You should be celebrating Shot Stack after that Cock's win!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8