CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: 12/28/2014  (Read 20834 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 12/28/2014
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2014, 12:56:16 PM »

Get Your Hands On Them: The World's Most Expensive Golf Clubs.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelhennessey/2014/12/27/get-your-hands-on-them-the-worlds-most-expensive-golf-clubs/

oh, that's right, most people don't think about playing golf in the winter, just dream about spring coming to play, EXCEPT me.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2014, 12:57:53 PM »

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelhennessey/2014/12/27/get-your-hands-on-them-the-worlds-most-expensive-golf-clubs/

oh, that's right, most people don't think about playing golf in the winter, just dream about spring coming to play, EXCEPT me.
It is Sunday so I will not say it today but remind me Tuesday that I owe you a GFY.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2014, 01:10:11 PM »

Somebody mentioned the Cohiba Red Dots this week and Holy Cow here they are :o.
Actually, they were up on the jam while Dean was taking about them.  Way to be perceptive.
Jeez now we got a fact checker. :)
Nah.  I just posted something when they popped up on the jam and figured no one read it.  That was just me being passive aggressive.
See....and you think we don't pay attention....

dwgbryant

« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2014, 01:12:11 PM »

It is Sunday so I will not say it today but remind me Tuesday that I owe you a GFY.

no need to wait. I can take it.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2014, 02:09:27 PM »

Good afternoon everyone. Just thought I'd stop by, make a couple of comments, and then watch a Sunday movie... :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2014, 02:13:59 PM »

good morning Chip (congrats on 7K), Dave(s), Scott, and Tony. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. 64°, probably hit the mid 70's. may do nothing today.
You, doing nothing ALL day?  Hardly!  Morning Dean.
LMAO. good morning Mike. how are you doing?
Got the sewer drain a drainin'.  Now to put everything back together.  Whata pain in the drain!
I saw you were up to your elbows in crap yesterday. it's always something isn't  it?
Old house, old drain.  Root infiltration and somebody flushed more than crap down the drain.  Came up with a fairly large piece of cloth snagged in a bunch of small roots.  And, yes, shit does flow down hill.
poop
Poop - officially not a bad word per my grandkids vocabulary. Also over used by them as in, "you poop-sicle, and poop-pa."

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2014, 02:15:15 PM »

Congrats on the 7000th post Chip!
Please allow me to also add a, "Congrats," on that too, Chip..!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2014, 02:25:38 PM »

In 1984, the TV soap opera "The Edge of Night," which first aired on CBS, then on ABC, ended a 28-year run with its final episode. Movie director Sam Peckinpah, 59, died in Inglewood, California.
This is the 2nd tv show in my life that I can remember watching. After waking from a nap, I could see my mom in the next room watching it on tv.  The very 1st tv show that I can remember was Gunsmoke. I'd say I was around 3 years old at the time.

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2014, 02:31:53 PM »

In 1984, the TV soap opera "The Edge of Night," which first aired on CBS, then on ABC, ended a 28-year run with its final episode. Movie director Sam Peckinpah, 59, died in Inglewood, California.
This is the 2nd tv show in my life that I can remember watching. After waking from a nap, I could see my mom in the next room watching it on tv.  The very 1st tv show that I can remember was Gunsmoke. I'd say I was around 3 years old at the time.
You are lucky when I was three no one had tvs ,We listened to the radio, My favorite radio  program was the Lone Ranger

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2014, 02:35:41 PM »

You are lucky when I was three no one had tvs ,We listened to the radio, My favorite radio  program was the Lone Ranger
It's nice to see an older person than me on here... haha.. :)

Short stack

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2014, 02:41:16 PM »

As well as I can recall We got our first TV in about 1953 and was more snow than picture received a whopping 2  channels

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2014, 02:48:26 PM »

As well as I can recall We got our first TV in about 1953 and was more snow than picture received a whopping 2  channels
We also only received 2 channels.  NBC (ch5) and CBS (Ch4).  I remember we always had a tv, so I would have to say we got it around 1953-54.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2014, 03:46:58 PM »

It's time for me to watch a Saturday Afternoon Western.... bbl.

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2014, 03:48:00 PM »

It's time for me to watch a Saturday Afternoon Western.... bbl.
BD, It's Sunday!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2014, 05:04:19 PM »

LOL that makes me feel young as I was born in 53.  You should be celebrating Shot Stack after that Cock's win!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8