Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Started with a Tattoo robusto today and thought it was very solid, really enjoyed it. Now having a 4 kicks Robusto which is excellent
Did it make 55 out?
Huh?
Did it warm up to 55 degrees as you predicted?

Man, there are just no remotely tempting cigar deals out there...least not that I can find.
You're just picky, I mean you have such discerning tastes.
Yeah, thanks to you troublemakers.  I was perfectly content believing ad-copy, thinking that every e-mail from CI contained special secret deals just for me, and believing that Gurkhas must be great because there are so many of them.  But noooooo.  I had to start hanging out with you clowns.  Why, oh why didn't I take the blue pill?

Started with a Tattoo robusto today and thought it was very solid, really enjoyed it. Now having a 4 kicks Robusto which is excellent
Did it make 55 out?
It did.  Not that I actually stepped outdoors today.  We're gonna have an early dinner now and perhaps we'll do something about this cabin fever afterwards.
We went out for Chinese food at lunch.  Wet and cold here.

Started with a Tattoo robusto today and thought it was very solid, really enjoyed it. Now having a 4 kicks Robusto which is excellent
Did it make 55 out?
Huh?
Did it warm up to 55 degrees as you predicted?
Oh sorry didn't figure that out. Yes it did, got the kids out for a couple hours and still smoking cigars by the fire

Man, there are just no remotely tempting cigar deals out there...least not that I can find.
You're just picky, I mean you have such discerning tastes.
Yeah, thanks to you troublemakers.  I was perfectly content believing ad-copy, thinking that every e-mail from CI contained special secret deals just for me, and believing that Gurkhas must be great because there are so many of them.  But noooooo.  I had to start hanging out with you clowns.  Why, oh why didn't I take the blue pill?
Because reading the cigar catalog gives you a hard on?  I'm thoroughly confounded.

Man, there are just no remotely tempting cigar deals out there...least not that I can find.
You're just picky, I mean you have such discerning tastes.
Yeah, thanks to you troublemakers.  I was perfectly content believing ad-copy, thinking that every e-mail from CI contained special secret deals just for me, and believing that Gurkhas must be great because there are so many of them.  But noooooo.  I had to start hanging out with you clowns.  Why, oh why didn't I take the blue pill?
Because reading the cigar catalog gives you a hard on?  I'm thoroughly confounded.
-- Yes.  Well, maybe not a hard-on, it was a lot more fun to look at catalogs before I knew they contained no deals.

Man, there are just no remotely tempting cigar deals out there...least not that I can find.
You're just picky, I mean you have such discerning tastes.
Yeah, thanks to you troublemakers.  I was perfectly content believing ad-copy, thinking that every e-mail from CI contained special secret deals just for me, and believing that Gurkhas must be great because there are so many of them.  But noooooo.  I had to start hanging out with you clowns.  Why, oh why didn't I take the blue pill?
Because reading the cigar catalog gives you a hard on?  I'm thoroughly confounded.
-- Yes.  Well, maybe not a hard-on, it was a lot more fun to look at catalogs before I knew they contained no deals.
Banter is just the new interactive catalog

Gotta check out to go drink and herf. Catch y'all later.

Gotta check out to go drink and herf. Catch y'all later.
Enjoy

4 Kicks are good, just sayin. Especially with a little down time

4 Kicks are good, just sayin. Especially with a little down time
I've only had a couple of them but I definitely like them.

4 Kicks are good, just sayin. Especially with a little down time
I've only had a couple of them but I definitely like them.
I've only had the robusto but definitely a cigar that needs to be in the rotation

4 Kicks are good, just sayin. Especially with a little down time
I've only had a couple of them but I definitely like them.
I've only had the robusto but definitely a cigar that needs to be in the rotation
A guy I work with turned me on to 'em.  He's a bigger fan of the Headley Grange.  Are they all made in the EPC factory?

4 Kicks are good, just sayin. Especially with a little down time
I've only had a couple of them but I definitely like them.
I've only had the robusto but definitely a cigar that needs to be in the rotation
A guy I work with turned me on to 'em.  He's a bigger fan of the Headley Grange.  Are they all made in the EPC factory?
It looks like just the Four Kicks is rolled by EPC.  No matter though.  The former CAO guy seems to know what he's doing.

4 Kicks are good, just sayin. Especially with a little down time
I've only had a couple of them but I definitely like them.
I've only had the robusto but definitely a cigar that needs to be in the rotation
A guy I work with turned me on to 'em.  He's a bigger fan of the Headley Grange.  Are they all made in the EPC factory?
It looks like just the Four Kicks is rolled by EPC.  No matter though.  The former CAO guy seems to know what he's doing.
From the limited sampling of the Headley Grange I've had I prefer them over the 4 kicks but need to try more
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10