Well, only 4 posts today - off to go rub some ribs and get them on the big green egg.  Have a good Saturday all!
Rub away CG.  Have a good one.

It's the end of the world as we know it...  Chip sleeps in and no history posts from him, LTG is hazzuhing 6 hours earlier than usual, Shaun only posts 4...  WTF?  At least there still are a couple of Daves about and Dean is cleaning up around camp as expected.  Good morning, gentlemen.

Good morning everybody. Looking forward to a couple smokes today, temp heading up to 55 and need to get the kids outside

Good morning everybody. Looking forward to a couple smokes today, temp heading up to 55 and need to get the kids outside
Still a little muddy, but overall pretty pleasant.

Morning Mayor Antnee and Fishy.

Time to go vacuum and sweep!
Morning CG.  Vacuum?  That's women's work. :)
Right!  Wife just got done with a night shift so I guess I can let her get some sleep ;)
Sounds like a good time to go light fire to tobacco

Good morning everybody. Looking forward to a couple smokes today, temp heading up to 55 and need to get the kids outside
Good morning, fishman.  Any particular smokes on deck for today?

Morning Mayor Antnee and Fishy.
Howdy Dave.  You still have houseguests?

Good morning everybody. Looking forward to a couple smokes today, temp heading up to 55 and need to get the kids outside
Still a little muddy, but overall pretty pleasant.
For sure but my BIL has a big patio with an outdoor fireplace so we'll throw some boots on the kids and let them run around. Freakin' 6:15AM puck-drop tomorrow morning for my son...sheesh. Just means I'll have to get started early!

Good morning everybody. Looking forward to a couple smokes today, temp heading up to 55 and need to get the kids outside
Good morning, fishman.  Any particular smokes on deck for today?
Just thinking about that Tony, thinking larger smokes for the nice weather but not sure yet. I have yet to try the New World so that's a possibility and the La Historia is lurking. I have a few sizable EPCs so I think one of those will work, maybe a Cardinal

It's the end of the world as we know it...  Chip sleeps in and no history posts from him, LTG is hazzuhing 6 hours earlier than usual, Shaun only posts 4...  WTF?  At least there still are a couple of Daves about and Dean is cleaning up around camp as expected.  Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Tony, it is the first official Slacker Saturday.

Good morning everybody. Looking forward to a couple smokes today, temp heading up to 55 and need to get the kids outside
Morning Fish, hell it is warmer up there than here!

Good morning everybody. Looking forward to a couple smokes today, temp heading up to 55 and need to get the kids outside
Good morning, fishman.  Any particular smokes on deck for today?
Just thinking about that Tony, thinking larger smokes for the nice weather but not sure yet. I have yet to try the New World so that's a possibility and the La Historia is lurking. I have a few sizable EPCs so I think one of those will work, maybe a Cardinal
In my opinion, have the La Historia after a good meal.  It wasn't an empty stomach kinda smoke for me.

Good morning everybody. Looking forward to a couple smokes today, temp heading up to 55 and need to get the kids outside
Still a little muddy, but overall pretty pleasant.
For sure but my BIL has a big patio with an outdoor fireplace so we'll throw some boots on the kids and let them run around. Freakin' 6:15AM puck-drop tomorrow morning for my son...sheesh. Just means I'll have to get started early!
Is that the BIL that is really a girl?

It's the end of the world as we know it...  Chip sleeps in and no history posts from him, LTG is hazzuhing 6 hours earlier than usual, Shaun only posts 4...  WTF?  At least there still are a couple of Daves about and Dean is cleaning up around camp as expected.  Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning Tony, it is the first official Slacker Saturday.
Nothing wrong with that.  We need those from time to time.