Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Cuvee Rouge by Davidoff, really?
Like Chip said, at least its something a little different.
You ever tried one Dave?  They are tempting to try for me.
Nope, new one on me.
Logged

dwgbryant

San Cristobal Elegancia robusto and coffee. the cap split when I clipped it and the wrapper is starting to unravel. shit.
:(
Must be a bit dry, a great cigar and I don't ever remember a construction issue with any SC.  One of my favorite brands.
definitely not dry, just did humi maintenance last week and the humidity is up around 72% which I'm trying to get down a bit. outside humidity is around 94%.

San Cristobal Elegancia robusto and coffee. the cap split when I clipped it and the wrapper is starting to unravel. shit.
:(
Must be a bit dry, a great cigar and I don't ever remember a construction issue with any SC.  One of my favorite brands.
definitely not dry, just did humi maintenance last week and the humidity is up around 72% which I'm trying to get down a bit. outside humidity is around 94%.
Sounds like just a bad apple maybe.
Logged

dwgbryant

San Cristobal Elegancia robusto and coffee. the cap split when I clipped it and the wrapper is starting to unravel. shit.
:(
Hope you have a backup.
oh yes. humidors are full, and got quite a few cigars in baggies and boxes besides.
Logged

dwgbryant

San Cristobal Elegancia robusto and coffee. the cap split when I clipped it and the wrapper is starting to unravel. shit.
:(
Must be a bit dry, a great cigar and I don't ever remember a construction issue with any SC.  One of my favorite brands.
definitely not dry, just did humi maintenance last week and the humidity is up around 72% which I'm trying to get down a bit. outside humidity is around 94%.
Sounds like just a bad apple maybe.
very delicate wrapper it seems.

San Cristobal Elegancia robusto and coffee. the cap split when I clipped it and the wrapper is starting to unravel. shit.
:(
Must be a bit dry, a great cigar and I don't ever remember a construction issue with any SC.  One of my favorite brands.
definitely not dry, just did humi maintenance last week and the humidity is up around 72% which I'm trying to get down a bit. outside humidity is around 94%.
Sounds like just a bad apple maybe.
very delicate wrapper it seems.
Was it included in one of those mixed breed sampler deals?
Logged

dwgbryant

San Cristobal Elegancia robusto and coffee. the cap split when I clipped it and the wrapper is starting to unravel. shit.
:(
Must be a bit dry, a great cigar and I don't ever remember a construction issue with any SC.  One of my favorite brands.
definitely not dry, just did humi maintenance last week and the humidity is up around 72% which I'm trying to get down a bit. outside humidity is around 94%.
Sounds like just a bad apple maybe.
very delicate wrapper it seems.
Was it included in one of those mixed breed sampler deals?
nope, bought a couple of 5 packs. nice cigar though. may just needs to rest some more.
Logged

dwgbryant

guess it's about time I went to find a rake and start cleaning up the debris around the camper from the last few days. ha, raking leaves in the winter. different.

guess it's about time I went to find a rake and start cleaning up the debris around the camper from the last few days. ha, raking leaves in the winter. different.
Enjoy!

Down to 50 here now with a 20 mph north wind!

Good mornin gents!
(Post 1/6)

Time to go vacuum and sweep!

Time to go vacuum and sweep!
Morning CG.  Vacuum?  That's women's work. :)

Time to go vacuum and sweep!
Morning CG.  Vacuum?  That's women's work. :)
Right!  Wife just got done with a night shift so I guess I can let her get some sleep ;)

Well, only 4 posts today - off to go rub some ribs and get them on the big green egg.  Have a good Saturday all!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10