Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!  (Read 15839 times)

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

8) Merry Christmas!!!!!! Hope everyone gets to smoke something good today!
Anejo 60 on fire to pop my Christmas cherry!
Merry Christmas Dusty Stranger.  Enjoy that cigar!
I am! Merry Christmas!

Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Ah, the aroma of prime rib a cookin'...

Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Ah, the aroma of prime rib a cookin'...
It is almost ready to eat, about 30 minutes

Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Ah, the aroma of prime rib a cookin'...
It is almost ready to eat, about 30 minutes
Got about about an hour.  Some twice baked potatoes and Yorkshire pudding to mention a few side dishes.  Bon appetit there Dave.

Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

8) Merry Christmas!!!!!! Hope everyone gets to smoke something good today!
Anejo 60 on fire to pop my Christmas cherry!
Merry Christmas Dusty Stranger.  Enjoy that cigar!
I am! Merry Christmas!
Did you get some Merry Christmas Sharks?

Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Ah, the aroma of prime rib a cookin'...
It is almost ready to eat, about 30 minutes
Got about about an hour.  Some twice baked potatoes and Yorkshire pudding to mention a few side dishes.  Bon appetit there Dave.
We debated the potatoes between conventional and twice baked went with conventional for simplicity purposes.    Prime rib was 120 degrees rare to medium rare and excellent with some butter & wine sautéed mushrooms.  Now I have just cut a My Father Lancero to enjoy with 64 degrees & sunshine.

Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Anybody still alive out there or did everyone eat themselves to death?
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Anybody still alive out there or did everyone eat themselves to death?
Just floated in with a Padron 64.  Merry Christmas!

Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Anybody still alive out there or did everyone eat themselves to death?
Just floated in with a Padron 64.  Merry Christmas!
Damn  fine catch there, pretty much my favorite cigar.  Merry Christmas.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Anybody still alive out there or did everyone eat themselves to death?
Just floated in with a Padron 64.  Merry Christmas!
Damn  fine catch there, pretty much my favorite cigar.  Merry Christmas.
I get them at field supply when they have them on the live deal list. Sells 5/$40 for the Exclusivo, but regular price is still 5/$43 I think.

Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Anybody still alive out there or did everyone eat themselves to death?
Just floated in with a Padron 64.  Merry Christmas!
Damn  fine catch there, pretty much my favorite cigar.  Merry Christmas.
I get them at field supply when they have them on the live deal list. Sells 5/$40 for the Exclusivo, but regular price is still 5/$43 I think.
That is a deal, have looked at that site but never ordered from them.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Anybody still alive out there or did everyone eat themselves to death?
Just floated in with a Padron 64.  Merry Christmas!
Damn  fine catch there, pretty much my favorite cigar.  Merry Christmas.
I get them at field supply when they have them on the live deal list. Sells 5/$40 for the Exclusivo, but regular price is still 5/$43 I think.
That is a deal, have looked at that site but never ordered from them.
They usually have great prices on all the Olivas, but they get even better with the live deals.  Almost always have the Perdomo 10th 5/$20 if you like those.  Not abig fan, but they are a decent breakfast stick.

Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Anybody still alive out there or did everyone eat themselves to death?
Just floated in with a Padron 64.  Merry Christmas!
Damn  fine catch there, pretty much my favorite cigar.  Merry Christmas.
I get them at field supply when they have them on the live deal list. Sells 5/$40 for the Exclusivo, but regular price is still 5/$43 I think.
That is a deal, have looked at that site but never ordered from them.
They usually have great prices on all the Olivas, but they get even better with the live deals.  Almost always have the Perdomo 10th 5/$20 if you like those.  Not abig fan, but they are a decent breakfast stick.
Not a big Perdomo fan myself but not bad cigars by any means.  I will have to start watching those deals.  Thanks for the tip.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Any thoughts on the Ave Maria...?  I've never had any, but I was looking at the Ave Maria Divina / Ave Maria St. George 10 cigar deal on the ABC's deal.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala

Re: 12/25/2014 - Merry Christmas!

Any thoughts on the Ave Maria...?  I've never had any, but I was looking at the Ave Maria Divina / Ave Maria St. George 10 cigar deal on the ABC's deal.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/deal/speciala
Evening Dad, I have only had a  couple of them and none recently.  Pretty decent  as I remember but that is about all I can offer.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6