Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Probably get a lump of coal but hey, it all burns.  Cloudy, rainy, and been 55 since yesterday at noon.  Working on a Delusione Rothschild.
Afternoon Mikey.  Sounds like a good Christmas Eve stick.
Whatcha know Mark?  Got some holiday plans?
Nothing too terribly exciting.  Spending some time with my wife's parents tomorrow.  From what I recall you have a quiet one in the works as well.
Just a couple of home bodies.  Christmas with the ex-in-laws?
Not ex, unless you've heard something I haven't!?!?

Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
hey RazMan!!!
Hiya, Deano. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you too. Got anybody to keep you company on the holiday, or looking forward to peace and quiet?

Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
Now that's a plan I can get behind.  Not the leg part, the whiskey part.
Logged

dwgbryant

Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
hey RazMan!!!
Hiya, Deano. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you too. Got anybody to keep you company on the holiday, or looking forward to peace and quiet?
as far as I know I am expecting peace and quiet, but I may get a visitor, just would rather be alone and turn my phone off.

HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Probably get a lump of coal but hey, it all burns.  Cloudy, rainy, and been 55 since yesterday at noon.  Working on a Delusione Rothschild.
Afternoon Mikey.  Sounds like a good Christmas Eve stick.
Whatcha know Mark?  Got some holiday plans?
Nothing too terribly exciting.  Spending some time with my wife's parents tomorrow.  From what I recall you have a quiet one in the works as well.
Just a couple of home bodies.  Christmas with the ex-in-laws?
Not ex, unless you've heard something I haven't!?!?
Dooh.  Never mind.  Musta been thinking about the other Marky Mark.

Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
Now that's a plan I can get behind.  Not the leg part, the whiskey part.
Well come on over. Take I90 to I405, 405 to SR167, 167 to SR 18, then follow the signs for Enumclaw. Call me when you're getting close.  Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, Mark.

;-)

Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
hey RazMan!!!
Hiya, Deano. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you too. Got anybody to keep you company on the holiday, or looking forward to peace and quiet?
as far as I know I am expecting peace and quiet, but I may get a visitor, just would rather be alone and turn my phone off.
Indeed.
Logged

dwgbryant

Perdomo is done and the veggies are just about. they can sit now and I can nuke them before I have to leave.

guess I have time for a cigar. EPC 2nd corona.
75 degrees and steady rain.

HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?
Probably get a lump of coal but hey, it all burns.  Cloudy, rainy, and been 55 since yesterday at noon.  Working on a Delusione Rothschild.
Afternoon Mikey.  Sounds like a good Christmas Eve stick.
Whatcha know Mark?  Got some holiday plans?
Nothing too terribly exciting.  Spending some time with my wife's parents tomorrow.  From what I recall you have a quiet one in the works as well.
Just a couple of home bodies.  Christmas with the ex-in-laws?
Not ex, unless you've heard something I haven't!?!?
Dooh.  Never mind.  Musta been thinking about the other Marky Mark.
Will be 30 yrs next November, so if she hasn't dumped my ass by now I don't think she's going to.  As long as I don't stray too far off the reservation anyway.

Afternoon, muchachos. Slept late this morning, now keeping the leg elevated per doctor's orders. Will have to slip out at some point. Need a bottle of Quinta Ruban for Christmas
Now that's a plan I can get behind.  Not the leg part, the whiskey part.
Well come on over. Take I90 to I405, 405 to SR167, 167 to SR 18, then follow the signs for Enumclaw. Call me when you're getting close.  Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, Mark.

;-)
Ha, sounds good, let me gas up the bike and pack the travel humi.

About time for me to head home as well. Merry Christmas, my fine BOTL.  Hope Santa is good to you, regardless of your behavior this past year!
Logged

dwgbryant

....................... and I think I'll take a quick nap.
Happy Happy Happy Holidays!

Evening Cigar Santa's.  Back from my Fajita and Tamale extravaganza, mighty damn good Christmas Eve dinner too.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

It looks like everyone is taking naps...

It looks like everyone is taking naps...
I'm here.  What did you decide to cook?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17