Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Leaving in 30min to go to the liquor store and then heading home

Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Leaving in 30min to go to the liquor store and then heading home
My money is on Tony beating you out the door.

Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Leaving in 30min to go to the liquor store and then heading home
My money is on Tony beating you out the door.
It's going to be a close battle ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

my shopping is done, not that I did more than 2 small gifts. Perdomo Chanpagne 10th Anniversary toro and water while my veggies steam for the dinner party tonight.

howdy.

HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!

my shopping is done, not that I did more than 2 small gifts. Perdomo Chanpagne 10th Anniversary toro and water while my veggies steam for the dinner party tonight.

howdy.
Steamed clams?  Howdy Dean.  Having a southern fried Christmas?

HUMP DAY!         JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!       JAM DAY!       HUMP DAY!        JAM DAY!
You getting lucky for Christmas this year, Mikey?

my shopping is done, not that I did more than 2 small gifts. Perdomo Chanpagne 10th Anniversary toro and water while my veggies steam for the dinner party tonight.

howdy.
Afternoon Dean.  Steamed veggies are the way to go.  Gotta season the water, though.

Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Leaving in 30min to go to the liquor store and then heading home
My money is on Tony beating you out the door.
I have unlocked my laptop and getting ready to shutdown.

Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Leaving in 30min to go to the liquor store and then heading home
My money is on Tony beating you out the door.
I have unlocked my laptop and getting ready to shutdown.
Damn, you will probably beat me then.  8 more min!

Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sounds like a better plan than working!  90 more min and then I'm heading out.
I'm less than an hour away.
Leaving in 30min to go to the liquor store and then heading home
My money is on Tony beating you out the door.
I have unlocked my laptop and getting ready to shutdown.
Looks like these Xikar's will hang around and not cause you to fall behind on the recaps too badly.  Which, BTW, thanks for those.
Logged

dwgbryant

my shopping is done, not that I did more than 2 small gifts. Perdomo Chanpagne 10th Anniversary toro and water while my veggies steam for the dinner party tonight.

howdy.
Steamed clams?  Howdy Dean.  Having a southern fried Christmas?
dinner at the AA Clubhouse. they are doing a roast and people signed up to bring food. I am trying to steam 4# of veggies to leave at 5:30 for a 6:30 dinner, and I have to pick up a young lady along the way.

howdy back Mike. Happy Holidays.

Shopping done, presents wrapped, time to smoke an oval robusto.
Sweet!  I was hoping to sneak a cigar after work but the wife has already texted me a bunch of times to hurry home.
Tell her you'll get there when you get there!  Got a corona with you?
I just may.  I'll go check.
I only have two cigars with me and neither is a corona.  Thinking about smoking an Oliva V robusto anyway but it is raining and all.  Sheesh.  I think I'm gonna skip it.
Logged

dwgbryant

my shopping is done, not that I did more than 2 small gifts. Perdomo Chanpagne 10th Anniversary toro and water while my veggies steam for the dinner party tonight.

howdy.
Afternoon Dean.  Steamed veggies are the way to go.  Gotta season the water, though.
a little butter and salt. hi Mark. Happy Holidays.

CG87 out - everyone have a great Christmas Eve and Day!!!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17