Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.

Good morning Chip and Dave and Dean.  Seems to be a pretty ho hum jam so far.
Sort of like Ho Ho ho Hum?   Morning Tony, where is the Elf on Christmas Eve?
Sorry, getting ready and didn't bring my phone into the shower.  ;)  I didn't move the elf last night.  On purpose this time.  Kids pissed me off pretty good.
SCROOGE

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.
Morning Travellinat Home Dave, happy Christmas Eve.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.
Good morning, Dave.  Turkey in the oven?

Three red berries instead of red stars this morning Dean?.....well actually 5 red berries....

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.
Good morning, Dave.  Turkey in the oven?
No, CG is probably in his bed....
but seriously, no turkey today....tomorrow.

Work settle down today Chip?

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.
Good morning, Dave.  Turkey in the oven?
No, CG is probably in his bed....
but seriously, no turkey today....tomorrow.
LOL

Good morning Chip and Dave and Dean.  Seems to be a pretty ho hum jam so far.
Sort of like Ho Ho ho Hum?   Morning Tony, where is the Elf on Christmas Eve?
Sorry, getting ready and didn't bring my phone into the shower.  ;)  I didn't move the elf last night.  On purpose this time.  Kids pissed me off pretty good.
SCROOGE
I know.  I really didn't wanna be a dick but they forced my hand.  Been asking them to clean their rooms all week. They spent the entire day after school yesterday in their rooms supposedly getting it done. When they came down for dinner they claimed they were practically done.  I gave them about 90 more minutes and when I went upstairs to tuck them I found they hadn't done a single thing.  They were playing the whole time and didn't even make their beds.  I'm hoping the elf not moving scares them a little.  Otherwise, what the fuck is the elf good for?  It's supposed to put them on their best behavior.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and Mayor Antnee.
Good morning, Dave.  Turkey in the oven?
No, CG is probably in his bed....
but seriously, no turkey today....tomorrow.
I was getting ahead of myself.  That makes more sense.

I got to get out pretty early and top,off my Christmas shopping this morning.  Fell,in love yesterday at the Perfume Boutique but the warden should be pleased with all the nice perfume selections I willingly purchased.

[...]
So the Elf really is representing the KGB.  Commie Elf!

I got to get out pretty early and top,off my Christmas shopping this morning.  Fell,in love yesterday at the Perfume Boutique but the warden should be pleased with all the nice perfume selections I willingly purchased.
Hopefully you got something that smells good and not just the ones the prettiest salesgirls were pitching.

[...]
Exactly!

Good morning guys, Merry Xmas Eve. No Scrooge here, kids will be kids. And what does Tony expect? They're HIS kids! Of course they'll be unproductive, lol.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17