Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24

Hiya Flip.  Are you working today and tomorrow?
working today, going to take tomorrow off.  Christmas eve with the family over in Staten Island. 4 generations under one roof.  Youngest brother & family coming in from Montana.
Sounds like a big gathering.  Need a big turkey for that crowd!
Sorry was away from Desk, nope, Italians only eat fish on Christmas Eve, though last year Christmas day, had some incredible beef tenderloin at my daughters house.  this year they are having turkey with us.
No fish for me tomorrow.  Cubans dig on the swine and I'm out-voted.  I can't say that I mind some lechon asado.
No seven fishes, but stop down, we'll have some pickled herring (both wine and sour cream), scungilli and calimari.
We always do fish on Xmas eve, king crab legs, shrimp bisque but this year we're roasting a whole filet mignon, so much for religion
In Mexico it is Hot Tamales on Christmas Eve and being as we almost live in Mexico now that is what we do.  Plus we love good hot tamales and prefer pork.

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
We are doing ribeyes Thursday, already drooling just thinking about them.  The 'cut-your-own' ones...Mmmmmm
Sure beats the chit out of a turkey!
Hell yeah!  And ribs on Saturday with some Vanilla Stout from the local, Fargo Brewing Company!
Hot Tamales on Wednesday, Standing Rib on Thursday, leftovers on Friday and Opie's BBQ ribs and brisket on Saturday.  Recover on Sunday.
That sounds incredible.  Not to change the subject but still on a food note, have you ever eaten at Fat Sal's?
Never heard of Fat Sal's where is it?
Three in Cali and recently opened up one in Austin.  Never had it but it sounds amazing.
New t me but looked it up and it is over on the "drag" thru the Unviersity where your hair must be pink, blue or green to get service.  Menu does look really good but mostly bad reviews on Yelp.  Might have to give it a try sometime when school is out.
Jerry Ferrara (Turtle from Entourage) is a part owner and he mentioned it in an interview.  The crazy sandwich combos just sounded so good to me.  I think all locations are near colleges or where stoners hang out.  Great business model, actually.
That would definitely fit the location here, stoner heaven and in the middle of the largest college in the country.  I will try it sometime when the school is closed and give you a report.

Hiya Flip.  Are you working today and tomorrow?
working today, going to take tomorrow off.  Christmas eve with the family over in Staten Island. 4 generations under one roof.  Youngest brother & family coming in from Montana.
Sounds like a big gathering.  Need a big turkey for that crowd!
Sorry was away from Desk, nope, Italians only eat fish on Christmas Eve, though last year Christmas day, had some incredible beef tenderloin at my daughters house.  this year they are having turkey with us.
No fish for me tomorrow.  Cubans dig on the swine and I'm out-voted.  I can't say that I mind some lechon asado.
No seven fishes, but stop down, we'll have some pickled herring (both wine and sour cream), scungilli and calimari.

I love all of that.  Can't remember the last time I ate scungilli.

My latest Famous order (CyB's and La Historias) has made it to Spokane. It's not supposed to get here until the 26th, and I'm not expecting it to. But being in Spokane usually suggests it gets to me the next day. If it does, I'll have to say nice things about the Celeb again.
You might cuss they were giving CyB's away today.

late afternoon and wifi is finally back up. WTF.
bunch of us got together and took a meeting to a guy dying of lung cancer, and he is grateful! makes my life seem a whole lot different.
almost time for dinner and another meeting.
That's a nice thing you did.  Great afternoon to you, Deano.
+1

My latest Famous order (CyB's and La Historias) has made it to Spokane. It's not supposed to get here until the 26th, and I'm not expecting it to. But being in Spokane usually suggests it gets to me the next day. If it does, I'll have to say nice things about the Celeb again.
Obviously, Lori took some time off for the holidays.

Afternoon, muchachos. Sonogram this morning to check for blood clot in my leg. All clear, but shoulder was murdering me today so ended up on the couch at home. Just woke up. Still sore. Maybe a cigar will help.
Afternoon Raz, hope the cigar helps.

Hiya Flip.  Are you working today and tomorrow?
working today, going to take tomorrow off.  Christmas eve with the family over in Staten Island. 4 generations under one roof.  Youngest brother & family coming in from Montana.
Sounds like a big gathering.  Need a big turkey for that crowd!
Sorry was away from Desk, nope, Italians only eat fish on Christmas Eve, though last year Christmas day, had some incredible beef tenderloin at my daughters house.  this year they are having turkey with us.
No fish for me tomorrow.  Cubans dig on the swine and I'm out-voted.  I can't say that I mind some lechon asado.
No seven fishes, but stop down, we'll have some pickled herring (both wine and sour cream), scungilli and calimari.
We always do fish on Xmas eve, king crab legs, shrimp bisque but this year we're roasting a whole filet mignon, so much for religion
Filet Mignon is a religion in itself!

Bowl of Erinmore Mixture in my Drew Estates Belicoso pipe.
Haven't bought any Christmas Cheer or C&D Christmas Blend yet this year.  I still owe you samples of last year's versions.  I'm getting around to it.
No sense rushing into things.  Evening Tony.
I'm just aging it a bit for you is all.

Bowl of Erinmore Mixture in my Drew Estates Belicoso pipe.
Haven't bought any Christmas Cheer or C&D Christmas Blend yet this year.  I still owe you samples of last year's versions.  I'm getting around to it.
No sense rushing into things.  Evening Tony.
I'm just aging it a bit for you is all.
Free cellaring.  Ever mindful of the needs of others.  That Antnee, whata guy.  A true BOTL.

Bowl of Erinmore Mixture in my Drew Estates Belicoso pipe.
Haven't bought any Christmas Cheer or C&D Christmas Blend yet this year.  I still owe you samples of last year's versions.  I'm getting around to it.
No sense rushing into things.  Evening Tony.
I'm just aging it a bit for you is all.
Free cellaring.  Ever mindful of the needs of others.  That Antnee, whata guy.  A true BOTL.
Is Tony charging you for that Duluth Underwear advertisement? :)

Bowl of Erinmore Mixture in my Drew Estates Belicoso pipe.
Haven't bought any Christmas Cheer or C&D Christmas Blend yet this year.  I still owe you samples of last year's versions.  I'm getting around to it.
No sense rushing into things.  Evening Tony.
I'm just aging it a bit for you is all.
Free cellaring.  Ever mindful of the needs of others.  That Antnee, whata guy.  A true BOTL.
Yeah, plus procrastinator.

Bowl of Erinmore Mixture in my Drew Estates Belicoso pipe.
Haven't bought any Christmas Cheer or C&D Christmas Blend yet this year.  I still owe you samples of last year's versions.  I'm getting around to it.
No sense rushing into things.  Evening Tony.
I'm just aging it a bit for you is all.
Free cellaring.  Ever mindful of the needs of others.  That Antnee, whata guy.  A true BOTL.
Is Tony charging you for that Duluth Underwear advertisement? :)
Antnee?  Buck nekked?  That's an image for Tuesday night.

Bowl of Erinmore Mixture in my Drew Estates Belicoso pipe.
Haven't bought any Christmas Cheer or C&D Christmas Blend yet this year.  I still owe you samples of last year's versions.  I'm getting around to it.
No sense rushing into things.  Evening Tony.
I'm just aging it a bit for you is all.
Free cellaring.  Ever mindful of the needs of others.  That Antnee, whata guy.  A true BOTL.
Is Tony charging you for that Duluth Underwear advertisement? :)
Antnee?  Buck nekked?  That's an image for Tuesday night.
That would be an image for another world

Bowl of Erinmore Mixture in my Drew Estates Belicoso pipe.
Haven't bought any Christmas Cheer or C&D Christmas Blend yet this year.  I still owe you samples of last year's versions.  I'm getting around to it.
No sense rushing into things.  Evening Tony.
I'm just aging it a bit for you is all.
Free cellaring.  Ever mindful of the needs of others.  That Antnee, whata guy.  A true BOTL.
Is Tony charging you for that Duluth Underwear advertisement? :)
Antnee?  Buck nekked?  That's an image for Tuesday night.
That would be an image for another world
YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24