Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
Apparently, I can't have them, wife doesn't like them, and I haven't bought one and said "Just fukking cook it". since i haven't learned how to sleep with one eye open, we are having turkey this Christmas dinner.
I would get a new wife!  Mine loves them!

There's no way I'm going back to try and read all that post whoring...

Cigars are on sale, Scott's BIL is actually a woman, deadbeats.
I appreciated the Cliff's Notes but now it seems I'll need an update.  :)
Same old chit

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
We are doing ribeyes Thursday, already drooling just thinking about them.  The 'cut-your-own' ones...Mmmmmm
Sure beats the chit out of a turkey!
Hell yeah!  And ribs on Saturday with some Vanilla Stout from the local, Fargo Brewing Company!
Hot Tamales on Wednesday, Standing Rib on Thursday, leftovers on Friday and Opie's BBQ ribs and brisket on Saturday.  Recover on Sunday.

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
We are doing ribeyes Thursday, already drooling just thinking about them.  The 'cut-your-own' ones...Mmmmmm
Sure beats the chit out of a turkey!
Hell yeah!  And ribs on Saturday with some Vanilla Stout from the local, Fargo Brewing Company!
Hot Tamales on Wednesday, Standing Rib on Thursday, leftovers on Friday and Opie's BBQ ribs and brisket on Saturday.  Recover on Sunday.
That sounds incredible.  Not to change the subject but still on a food note, have you ever eaten at Fat Sal's?

Hiya Flip.  Are you working today and tomorrow?
working today, going to take tomorrow off.  Christmas eve with the family over in Staten Island. 4 generations under one roof.  Youngest brother & family coming in from Montana.

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
We are doing ribeyes Thursday, already drooling just thinking about them.  The 'cut-your-own' ones...Mmmmmm
Sure beats the chit out of a turkey!
Hell yeah!  And ribs on Saturday with some Vanilla Stout from the local, Fargo Brewing Company!
Hot Tamales on Wednesday, Standing Rib on Thursday, leftovers on Friday and Opie's BBQ ribs and brisket on Saturday.  Recover on Sunday.
That sounds incredible.  Not to change the subject but still on a food note, have you ever eaten at Fat Sal's?
Never heard of Fat Sal's where is it?

Hiya Flip.  Are you working today and tomorrow?
working today, going to take tomorrow off.  Christmas eve with the family over in Staten Island. 4 generations under one roof.  Youngest brother & family coming in from Montana.
Sounds like a big gathering.  Need a big turkey for that crowd!

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
We are doing ribeyes Thursday, already drooling just thinking about them.  The 'cut-your-own' ones...Mmmmmm
Sure beats the chit out of a turkey!
Hell yeah!  And ribs on Saturday with some Vanilla Stout from the local, Fargo Brewing Company!
Hot Tamales on Wednesday, Standing Rib on Thursday, leftovers on Friday and Opie's BBQ ribs and brisket on Saturday.  Recover on Sunday.
That sounds incredible.  Not to change the subject but still on a food note, have you ever eaten at Fat Sal's?
Never heard of Fat Sal's where is it?
Three in Cali and recently opened up one in Austin.  Never had it but it sounds amazing.

Hiya Flip.  Are you working today and tomorrow?
working today, going to take tomorrow off.  Christmas eve with the family over in Staten Island. 4 generations under one roof.  Youngest brother & family coming in from Montana.
A happy and healthy Christmas season to you and the whole family.  Enjoy your time on the Rock tomorrow.

I did pick up one fine looking 7 pound Texas Angus Beef Bone In Rib Roast yesterday to cook for Christmas Dinner!
We are doing ribeyes Thursday, already drooling just thinking about them.  The 'cut-your-own' ones...Mmmmmm
Sure beats the chit out of a turkey!
Hell yeah!  And ribs on Saturday with some Vanilla Stout from the local, Fargo Brewing Company!
Hot Tamales on Wednesday, Standing Rib on Thursday, leftovers on Friday and Opie's BBQ ribs and brisket on Saturday.  Recover on Sunday.
That sounds incredible.  Not to change the subject but still on a food note, have you ever eaten at Fat Sal's?
Never heard of Fat Sal's where is it?
Three in Cali and recently opened up one in Austin.  Never had it but it sounds amazing.
New t me but looked it up and it is over on the "drag" thru the Unviersity where your hair must be pink, blue or green to get service.  Menu does look really good but mostly bad reviews on Yelp.  Might have to give it a try sometime when school is out.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Hiya Flip.  Are you working today and tomorrow?
working today, going to take tomorrow off.  Christmas eve with the family over in Staten Island. 4 generations under one roof.  Youngest brother & family coming in from Montana.
Sounds great.  It's been a long time since we've had a big get-together.  Normally it's Christmas Eve at one house, Christmas morning at another, and Christmas day still another.

Time's up I am heading home.  Warden wants some perfume so got to go by the perfume botique on the way home and knock that off the list.  Always like a good smelling woman ;D

Off until Monday but not going anywhere so will be around.

Have a Safe and Merry Christmas all who will be leaving today!

[...]
Jerry Ferrara (Turtle from Entourage) is a part owner and he mentioned it in an interview.  The crazy sandwich combos just sounded so good to me.  I think all locations are near colleges or where stoners hang out.  Great business model, actually.
Logged

dwgbryant

late afternoon and wifi is finally back up. WTF.
bunch of us got together and took a meeting to a guy dying of lung cancer, and he is grateful! makes my life seem a whole lot different.
almost time for dinner and another meeting.

Hiya Flip.  Are you working today and tomorrow?
working today, going to take tomorrow off.  Christmas eve with the family over in Staten Island. 4 generations under one roof.  Youngest brother & family coming in from Montana.
Sounds like a big gathering.  Need a big turkey for that crowd!
Sorry was away from Desk, nope, Italians only eat fish on Christmas Eve, though last year Christmas day, had some incredible beef tenderloin at my daughters house.  this year they are having turkey with us.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24