Alright guys I'm heading out and don't go back to work until 1/5. I'll check in when I can, have a great holiday everybody, stay safe
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Be Safe Yourself!   See ya next year.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Saturday night I smoked with my 2 BILs and a buddy of his who smokes Cafe con Leches but wanted to branch out to normal cigars. I gave him a CyB Corona Real and he smoked literally 1/4" of it

I never understand how some people are such pussies with cigars.  Sack up and smoke the damn thing, it won't kill you.
Right, but I wanted to kill him
Once you hand it over, you have to close your eyes to the results.  But I know it's very hard to do. Like loaning your brother-in-law (which loan is interrupted as give), $20 for gas so he can get to work, and he walks into the quick stop and purchases $20 worth of losing lotto tickets rather then the $20 worth of gas which he still does not have.
Chit now you got me wound up!  I was out of town and the Warden Loaned my BIL (her sister's husband) my utility trailer one time and he brought it back and said he was sorry but somehow he lost the spare tire and jack.   He did not have a flat tire though.  Warden's brother only knew our phone number when he needed to borrow something.
I bet Dean has a few of these stories...

Alright guys I'm heading out and don't go back to work until 1/5. I'll check in when I can, have a great holiday everybody, stay safe
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Be Safe Yourself!   See ya next year.
His would have brought back the jack and lost the trailer.

There's no way I'm going back to try and read all that post whoring...

There's no way I'm going back to try and read all that post whoring...
Shit man we found a deal and bought cigars by the boxes while you were fuk'n around with work crap.
Logged

jswaykos

There's no way I'm going back to try and read all that post whoring...

Cigars are on sale, Scott's BIL is actually a woman, deadbeats.

Looks like I am going back to Travellin Dave Junior come January, but mine is mostly just in-state..  Glad of it I am sick of being in this damn office so much.

Alright guys I'm heading out and don't go back to work until 1/5. I'll check in when I can, have a great holiday everybody, stay safe
Don't let your post count suffer just cuz you won't be workin!  See ya Scott, have a good holiday break!

There's no way I'm going back to try and read all that post whoring...

Cigars are on sale, Scott's BIL is actually a woman, deadbeats.
Nailed it!

There's no way I'm going back to try and read all that post whoring...

Cigars are on sale, Scott's BIL is actually a woman, deadbeats.
And Fish is gone till January 5th.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Yeah... My Doc McStuffins Operation Game came ...  I'm now done Christmas shopping... :)
That for the wife?  ;)
don't you guys pay any attention, he buys heels and outfits for the wife...
Actually, I bought one of those real doctor things for the wife.

Alright guys I'm heading out and don't go back to work until 1/5. I'll check in when I can, have a great holiday everybody, stay safe
Don't let your post count suffer just cuz you won't be workin!  See ya Scott, have a good holiday break!
Or just because you go on a gambling benge and let your azz get passed up.

Yeah... My Doc McStuffins Operation Game came ...  I'm now done Christmas shopping... :)
That for the wife?  ;)
don't you guys pay any attention, he buys heels and outfits for the wife...
Actually, I bought one of those real doctor things for the wife.

Tex, drove by your house last night...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Saturday night I smoked with my 2 BILs and a buddy of his who smokes Cafe con Leches but wanted to branch out to normal cigars. I gave him a CyB Corona Real and he smoked literally 1/4" of it
Sounds like he needs a man-card check...
I know right, give it a chance Princess!
Was he drinking a mudslide too?
He's British, I think he was having tea
A damn Commie
You bring the pot to the kettle, not the kettle to the pot.  - Charles Laughton (Ruggles of Red Gap)